TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, spent a bit of time catching up on several pages. Finally some media coverage and new information. I have read most and watched one video, have not watched Gray Hughes yet.

Still as confused as ever. If she had a road rage incident, it is possible the people followed at a distance trying to keep her in sight while calling cops or get a plate number. If it truly happened at the resetaurant, then it is possible they knew who it was, had her name from perhaps a credit card for her bill, etc.

Perhaps she was trying to lose the people or get out of "Dodge" thinking LE would be looking for her after use of a gun. Maybe she turned around on the highway to lose someone or be sure no LE was after her or was afraid they would be at her home? And did fly into the apartment building to get away or to hide?

What makes no sense to me though is she already blew off work for some reason and drank for several hours so one would think something was already wrong unless work was a very casual position.

It remains as confusing as ever to me. Why was she on an upper parking floor? Do you need a key or to be a resident to get there or no? I can't recall.

I wonder what the proof is that the ex was out of town. If he had been called by her frequently he could have left his phone elsewhere or planned this so it would not ping there but that seems a bit far fetched. However, an ex did live there...

Just thoughts...
well, going to live again about it tonight. watch last nights first as I interview Barrett and Fuchs

I believe the most common car in America is a silver sedan.

Here’s an off the wall scenario. What if the ex rode with friends to another city, that is indeed his car, and she was either going to hide out in his trunk until he got back or she knew he kept a spare key somewhere in the trunk and was going to “borrow” his car and drive home until she thought she was in the clear. And then when it got hot in the trunk or she couldn’t find the key, she just sat down and threw a tantrum?

The gun information is new. According to Prisma's stepfather, the gun was found "in her truck".

I couldn't watch the video at the link, but the article doesn't mention her having a fight with a co-worker. Is it in the video?

Ok, I can't find the article I read about co-worker, disagreement, issues.

However, the guy she called a few times that day, was interviewed by Gray Hughes on8/30/19.

He confirms she mentioned issues with co-workers.

New information posted in the above link (BBM):

The police don't believe the road rage incident was related to her disappearance.

She was presumably heading back to her job when she drove on the interstate I-30.

Her ex boyfriend does live at the Olympus, but he wasn't home. The police confirmed that he was in another city with friends.

A resident, who was in the elevator with her and got off on the second floor, saw her crying.

It's not known on which floor she intended to exit.

New Video Released of Mesquite Mother Missing for Over 4 Months

So both her ex whom she called 5 times and the friend she called for help were out of town?

Her stepfather said she got off on 5th floor. The one the ex lives on

An incident at Prisma's workplace was mentioned earlier on the tread without a source.

In the Gray Hughes' interview with her father, the latter states that Prisma had an altercation with a coworker that day. Aparently she parked in a spot that the other employee considered theirs.

Right that was me. Couldn't find article again. However on 8/30/19
Gray Hughes interviews the guy she called a couple times that afternoon and he Confirms she was having issues at work.

I'm super confused now. So the ex/person she had lunch with DOES live in the apartments?
If so, its no coincidence she went there. She was drunk, angry and on a mission.
Has it been confirmed he was out of town?

Yes, ex she had lunch with lives in Olympus at Ross apartments

Isn't 5th floor the roof of the garage though? I'm not sure it has been firmly established where she got off. A week after her disappearance the police said they didn't know that.

Well there was an alleged witness that saw her up there. On Gray Hughes video last night, Inspector Barrett said he couldn't comment on the situation with witness. I believe her stepfather said a few things perhaps he wasn't really supposed to. However, even the VI, said she believes she got off on the 5th floor and about the witness, who was a lady. Perhaps LE did say that a week later. It's been 4 months+ now

Edit: yes 5th floor is top, on roof

Last edited:
Well there was an alleged witness that saw her up there. On Gray Hughes video last night, Inspector Barrett said he couldn't comment on the situation with witness. I believe her stepfather said a few things perhaps he wasn't really supposed to. However, even the VI, said she believes she got off on the 5th floor and about the witness, who was a lady. Perhaps LE did say that a week later. It's been 4 months+ now

Edit: yes 5th floor is top, on roof
So it wasn't the ex's floor, because that has not been mentioned before. LE probably had garage surveillance videos after a week, but not all the witness statements.

Ok I canceled my appointment due to the storm it was hailing in places but I'm going now , keep fingers crossed that I don't get arrested for trespassing kidding I won't do anything crazy I'll take pics
Yes thank you for going to check it out! Be careful of course!

I am still just so baffled what could have happened to her, but combing over that entire building and all around it is my main concern right now. Again. Unless she left somehow in a car with someone (which I can’t make sense of with what we know now about ex confirmed by LE to NOT be home at that time) I feel she has to still be there. But where? I know they’ searched there, but could she still be there? In a crevice? Or like you said perhaps jumped and landed in a dumpster?

Her car was still there. Her ex who lives there was not there. Where did she go?

Her car was still there. Her ex who lives there was not there. Where did she go?

The ex had to come back eventually alone or with somebody? We don't have proof Prisma left or that she was/is still there. What happened when the ex did come home? Did he come back that night? A few days later? Her car was still there unless he returned after it was towed. MOO

Aghhhh I can't even get the pics to appear I hit more options and it gives me none I need to be on a laptop but mine died I'll be more than happy to send to anyone Hope I'm not violating rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay