TX TX - Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes, 26, did not pick up her child, Mesquite, 17 Apr 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, she had a new job at a used car lot? What were her job duties there? She was no longer working as a paralegal?

Thank you for clearing that up! She was working at the car dealership, phoned the nanny at noon to let her know she was going for lunch and that she was on schedule to pick up her child at normal time.

Was that at 6PM? Do we know what time is normal time?

Looking at times and places:

#52 ... seen on video around Hall and Roseland at 5:50 if she was on video at the elevator at 5:50?

#44 ... ways to get into the large apartment buildings along 3500 Roseland Ave

#51 she was on her lunch break when she talked to the sitter and all was fine but she never returned back to work

#50 Maria talked to Reyes when she said that she was on a lunch break from her new job at a used car lot located off Northwest Highway in Dallas.

#50 Surveillance video show her last known location in the general area where her Jeep was parked.

Thank you for clearing that up! She was working at the car dealership, phoned the nanny at noon to let her know she was going for lunch and that she was on schedule to pick up her child at normal time.

Was that at 6PM? Do we know what time is normal time?

It says in the article that she was reported missing at 9:30 PM, two hours after she was supposed to show up to pick up her child. So, the usual time would be at 7:30 PM.

Watch: Mesquite mom who never picked up her child was last seen in Dallas garage | Missing Person | Dallas News

Looking at times and places:

Noon
  • phoned babysitter
  • would arrive on schedule to pick up child
  • new job at a used car lot located off Northwest Highway in Dallas
5:50PM
  • on video near elevator
  • Hall and Roseland
  • along 3500 Roseland Ave
  • last known location, same general area where her Jeep was parked
7:30PM
  • did not pick up child
9:30PM
  • babysitter phoned police
#52 ... seen on video around Hall and Roseland at 5:50 if she was on video at the elevator at 5:50?

#44 ... ways to get into the large apartment buildings along 3500 Roseland Ave

#51 She was on her lunch break when she talked to the sitter and all was fine, but she never returned back to work

#50 Maria talked to Reyes when she said that she was on a lunch break from her new job at a used car lot located off Northwest Highway in Dallas.

#50 Surveillance video show her last known location in the general area where her Jeep was parked.

#65 she was reported missing at 9:30 PM, two hours after she was supposed to show up to pick up her child. So, the usual time would be at 7:30 PM

Can anyone local help figure out which dealership? Guesses?
Where was she going for lunch? Did she tell the babysitter anything about lunch plans? Did she drive away?
I read that she was wearing different clothes when she was found than when she was at work. Is that true?

upload_2019-4-20_18-4-57.png

IMO she definitely had the staggers like she had been drinking.

Several people had the same impression. Thing is, drinking during lunch at a new job, and failing to report afternoon absence, almost suggests unplanned drinking. What happened between going for lunch and appearing non-lucid at 6PM?

I'm curious how she quit previous jobs. Did she ever walk off a job, go home, change, do whatever for the afternoon and then pick up her child at 7:30PM? Was she a single mother?

Even if she did walk off the job, did the same thing that prevented her from picking up her child also prevent her from reporting the afternoon absence?

Several people had the same impression. Thing is, drinking at lunch at a new job, and failing to report afternoon absence, almost suggests unplanned drinking. What happened between going for lunch and appearing non-lucid at 6PM?

I'm curious how she quit previous jobs. Did she ever walk off a job, go home, change, do whatever for the afternoon and then pick up her child at 7:30PM? Was she a single mother?

Even if she did walk off the job, did the same thing that prevented her from picking up her child also prevent her from reporting the afternoon absence?

She was a single mother and in the national guard. She recently gained US citizenship.

Who: Prisma Denisse Peralta Reyes
  • height: 5’2″ and weight: 135 lbs.
  • wearing a red polo shirt and blue jeans
  • 26 year old single mother
  • in the national guard
  • recently gained US citizenship (origin: Mexico)

Noon

• phoned babysitter
  • would arrive on schedule to pick up child
  • new job at a used car lot located off Northwest Highway in Dallas
5:50PM
  • last known location
  • on video near elevator
  • Hall and Roseland
  • along 3500 Roseland Ave
  • 2017 Jeep Wrangler
  • made phone call, other party cleared
7:30PM
  • did not pick up child
9:30PM
  • babysitter phoned police
Thursday Morning
  • 2017 Jeep Wrangler discovered abandoned
  • 3500 block of Roseland Avenue in Dallas

Last edited:
I could be wrong, probably am..but she appears wobbly.

She does appear to be stumbling. At one point her left leg crosses over her right and she leans/turns in that direction, she seems to be looking at her phone, stumbling, looking like she was trying to figure out where she is. Was the person she spoke to at that time cleared? I think I read that she made a phone call. Did she? If that's the case, either she sounded okay, or disoriented. What was the reason for the call , since it wasn't to let the babysitter know that she was running late.

upload_2019-4-20_18-37-45.png

She does appear to be stumbling. At one point her left leg crosses over her right and she leans/turns in that direction, she seems to be looking at her phone, stumbling, looking like she was trying to figure out where she is. Was the person she spoke to at that time cleared? I think I read that she made a phone call. Did she? If that's the case, either she sounded okay, or disoriented. What was the reason for the call , since it wasn't to let the babysitter know that she was running late.
I've seen multiple confirmations that the person she was talking to on the phone was cleared.

I've seen multiple confirmations that the person she was talking to on the phone was cleared.

If she was incoherent, drunk, or in any way not lucid, the person she spoke to can confirm. That doesn't make the other person responsible for her, but at least something can be known about what she was thinking and how she was feeling at the time of the video surveillance. Did she call a cab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman