TX TX - Roxanne Paltauf, 19, Austin, 7 Jul 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Get with that ex girl friend in NM...talk to her in person...talk to her mother sister...anyone connected with her.

Hi Lizzy. Yes, unfortunately, bf does not have to take a polygraph. I wonder if LE told you, "what for?" because they knew they could not make him, that for some reason they do not suspect him, that they are too lax, or that they are doing more behind the scenes than we know. i tend to think the latter might be the case because of their seemingly lack of interest in considering Roxanne's disappearance a priority.

richandfamous has some great ideas. I would contact the ex in NM. Be careful though, she may still,"love him" and want to protect him, lie for him, or at least be in denial. Or she may be clear headed and give valuable insight into bf's behavior. I would sit down with others who you think have good minds for this and come up with a strategy on how to approach her and what questions to ask before contacting her. We can help you too if you like.

What about hiring a private investigator to research the bf thoroughly? I know they are expensive, and you would need to find one with relevant experience. But, it could prove to be helpful.

I pray for all of you every day, and again, please let me know what I can do fro you.

Lion

Did the BF have a myspace account? if so, what's going on with it?

LisainWV said:
Did the BF have a myspace account? if so, what's going on with it?
Good question lisainWV. His name was Louis Walls. How do I find Out? I know as much about myspace than I do gardening on Jupiter. Can someone offer ideas on how to find him on myspace? Do we have to know his myspace name? How can we find out?

Also, Lizzy. Steve Huff of Crimeblogs might be able to help. He is an unrelenting bull dog in his quest for truth and justice. I understand he is very busy; but, he may be able to help on his site.

Lion

Yes, Lion is right...befriend the ex girlfriend...she is emotionally involved here or he wouldn't have called her. As far as private investigaters...imo, most are over rated and not intuitive to the same info you can get on line for a small fee and much of the info is free! Unless of course you can afford it and know someone competent.
And yes, as Lisa suggests find the boyfriends myspace...your other daughter would most likely know his hat there. I looked today on roxy's site at the friends list and didn't see anyone that could be him. I really need to know his birthday to run a check on his criminal record or any court records etc.

eta; Get a notebook write down everything. Names, addresses, phone numbers, what was said, location you met them, date...everything. You can miss alot while just talking to people...sometimes the smallest thing is a big clue. That's the beauty of a tape recorder...you can write you notes later. Some people are uneasy if they know you are recording (so hide it).

richandfamous said:
Yes, Lion is right...befriend the ex girlfriend...she is emotionally involved here or he wouldn't have called her. As far as private investigaters...imo, most are over rated and not intuitive to the same info you can get on line for a small fee and much of the info is free! Unless of course you can afford it and know someone competent.
And yes, as Lisa suggests find the boyfriends myspace...your other daughter would most likely know his hat there. I looked today on roxy's site at the friends list and didn't see anyone that could be him. I really need to know his birthday to run a check on his criminal record or any court records etc.
I did a zabasearch.com and cam up with 10 names to explore. I wish I had a current address.

Lion

LionRun said:
I did a zabasearch.com and cam up with 10 names to explore. I wish I had a current address.

Lion
zaba gives dob so you can narrow it down with that info. also the other Walls are most likely related to him. I saw a possible 3 generation of walls.

Lizzy said he was older but didn't give an age or birthday...also is he from austin or some other place...i just need his full name and approx dob to find out where he lives...but it's the court records that are most telling sometimes. Arizona court records are wide open and so are calif. but I've never done a search in TX. All the states are different.

The Texas Department of Public Safety has a site where I can get criminal records for $3.99 each person. But, we need to find out his full name , DOB, or at least an approximate DOB so we don't spin our wheels.

Another thought. I would like to see a cell phone record (Roxanne's) of all calls made after her disappearance and compare them with previous records for calls that may stand out--aside from the calls to NM.

Lion

LionRun said:
The Texas Department of Public Safety has a site where I can get criminal records for $3.99 each person. But, we need to find out his full name , DOB, or at least an approximate DOB so we don't spin our wheels.

Another thought. I would like to see a cell phone record (Roxanne's) of all calls made after her disappearance and compare them with previous records for calls that may stand out--aside from the calls to NM.

Lion
Yes...that is the best source of info she has actually. Those are the ppl that will know something!!!

A person named Walls married a Shelly XXXXX (don't think I should post that info here) on 12/06/02
and I suspect he might have been married to the "girlfriend"

richandfamous said:
A person named Walls married a Shelly XXXXX (don't think I should post that info here) on 12/06/02
and I suspect he might have been married to the "girlfriend"
Whether or not the bf has ever been married has not been mentioned as far as I know. Roxanne disappeared just last summer in 06. Chances are it is not him. The ex in question lived in New Mexico. I will do another zaba search on the bf. Do you know of any other free search sites? So far I like zaba the best.

Lion

I found one possible match. He would be 30 years old. Lizzy did describe him at one point as being much older. Perhaps she will let us know something when she checks in.

There is another in the Austin area who may possibly be a relative.

Lion

LionRun said:
Whether or not the bf has ever been married has not been mentioned as far as I know. Roxanne disappeared just last summer in 06. Chances are it is not him. The ex in question lived in New Mexico. I will do another zaba search on the bf. Do you know of any other free search sites? So far I like zaba the best.

Lion
no it wasn't mentioned but i always check all records...turns up some interesting stuff.
zaba is good but i use blackbookonline for just about everything.

richandfamous said:
Hope Lizzy checks in tomorrow. I'm off to bed..gotta work tomorrow.
Later my friend.
Best of dreams to you too friend.

Lion

I don't know if either of these things will be helpful or not but give them a try. Most people get traffic citations or parking violations at one time or another. Sometimes you can use those to pick up a little more info about a person (birthdates?) I would suggest using his name to check for possibilities in any area in which he lived in the past.

Do you have a license plate number for the bf?
http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/AmcPublicInquiry/search/vclsearch.aspx

Some citys/states give pretty easy access to traffic citations, but it looks like Austin may be different
http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/AmcPublicInquiry/search/psnsearch.aspx

mysteriew said:
I don't know if either of these things will be helpful or not but give them a try. Most people get traffic citations or parking violations at one time or another. Sometimes you can use those to pick up a little more info about a person (birthdates?) I would suggest using his name to check for possibilities in any area in which he lived in the past.

Do you have a license plate number for the bf?
http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/AmcPublicInquiry/search/vclsearch.aspx

Some citys/states give pretty easy access to traffic citations, but it looks like Austin may be different
http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/AmcPublicInquiry/search/psnsearch.aspx
Thank you mysteriew. I'll give it a go.

Lion

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members