TX TX - Roxanne Paltauf, 19, Austin, 7 Jul 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hello sleuthers. This is Roxanne's new flyer that Marty from Ginny's Printing has helped compose for Roxy.

To Anyone in the Austin area: Please print this and make copies if you can and post them everywhere anyone will permit you to.

To all sleuthers: If you can send this poster to anyone interested in taking note of the disappearance of this young lady please do so and ask them to forward it as well.

The more we get the word out, the more likely we will reach the right person or persons with information. Surprisingly, many people don't even know that she is missing. We could really use your help, and we are very thankful for all that you have done so far.

Thanks Team Roxanne:blowkiss:!

Lion

roxys_new_flyer_3_6_07_Ginneys2.jpg
[/img]

http://doenetwork.org/hot/hotcase539.html

[font=HELVETICA,ARIAL][size=-1]Race/Gender White Female [/size][/font]
[font=HELVETICA,ARIAL][size=-1]Age 17 - 22 years old[/size][/font]
[font=HELVETICA,ARIAL][size=-1]Height [/size][/font][font=HELVETICA,ARIAL][size=-1] [/size][/font][font=HELVETICA,ARIAL][size=-1]5' 3 " - 5' 5 " [/size][/font]
[font=HELVETICA,ARIAL][size=-1]Weight100 lbs. - 120 lbs. [/size][/font]
[font=HELVETICA,ARIAL][size=-1]Eye ColorUnknown[/size][/font]
[font=HELVETICA,ARIAL][size=-1]Hair Color[/size][/font][font=HELVETICA,ARIAL][size=-1] [/size][/font][font=HELVETICA,ARIAL][size=-1]Blonde/red hair [/size][/font]

Is Kilgore TX anywhere near where she dissappeared?

It's almost 300 miles away. Austin is in central Texas and Kilgore is in northeast Texas. It is definitely not a direct route on a major highway, but you could drive there in several hours.

I didn't even notice that. Kind of odd considering Jane Doe's death was so recent. After reading your post, my immediate thought was 'well maybe she was burned so badly that they weren't able to extract DNA'. Then I realized that didn't make sense... If they have teeth for dental records, then they can take DNA from the teeth. I'm no expert, but I don't think teeth would burn very easily.

Do they think that they may have found Roxanne's body? They requested dental records? It would be less expensive if they can use dental records instead of paying a lab a fortune to run DNA testing.

To save you from having to search through all the posts, investigators requested dental records for Roxanne when a body was found a while back (not sure what month). It turned out to be the homeless girl that Roxy's mom, Liz, had met while searching for Roxy. If I'm not mistaken, Liz showed her a photo of Roxy, the girl hadn't seen her, and then later on Liz bumped into her again and the girl said she'd help look for her.

As for the recent mention of dental records, SadieMae was pointing out that the TX Jane Doe I linked to listed dentals as available, but no DNA.

Which makes me wonder... what is common practice as far as listing DNA from UIDs in CODIS? Do they wait a certain amount of time before they run DNA for a DNA profile, in case the UID is identified by photos, dental records, etc.? I'm no expert, but waiting, say a year, before running the DNA for UID's would save time and money if the UID can be identified by other means before then.

Okay, does anyone know how old Lewis's ex-girlfriend is? I think I may have found her on MySpace. Assuming empower1, who posted on the crimelibrary message board saying they are Jennifer, really is Jennifer then perhaps the screenname empower1 has been used by her on other sites. We are all creatures of habit. I myself use the same screenname for various internet sites. Anyways, I typed www.myspace.com/empower1 into my address bar, and came up with that myspace page.

Anyone who posts over on that board, feel free to take what I found and post it over there. I'm not currently signd up there, and don't have time to sign up right now.

I don't think that is her. It looks like someone trying to promote their business. But it is a good idea. It is possible to search for screen names using "empower". Using the search function would probably return more results than just that one profile.

Just an update
I have approved the new artwork for Roxannes New Billboard, It will in Braker and IH 35 area, Near where Roxanne came up missing. it will be 14' x 48' big
It is in the printing stage and should be up shortly. Once it is up I will take a picture and send it here to show all,
There is a new Det working the case, But I am no closer in finding her than I was 8 months ago when she disappeared.
Each day goes by is such a heartbreak, not knowing if I'll see my daughter again, In this life time, But you are always with me, in every breathe I take
I miss you baby girl, I love you

LIZZY64 said:
Just an update
I have approved the new artwork for Roxannes New Billboard, It will in Braker and IH 35 area, Near where Roxanne came up missing. it will be 14' x 48' big
It is in the printing stage and should be up shortly. Once it is up I will take a picture and send it here to show all,
There is a new Det working the case, But I am no closer in finding her than I was 8 months ago when she disappeared.
Each day goes by is such a heartbreak, not knowing if I'll see my daughter again, In this life time, But you are always with me, in every breathe I take
I miss you baby girl, I love you

That is good news about the billboard!
My thoughts are with you and Roxanne everyday! My desktop is a poster of Roxy.

Roxy's billboard is up!!!:clap:

For anyone comes through Austin via I H 35. It can be seen while travelling North on I H 35 in Austin, just passed Braker Lane, yet it is located on the South bound side of I H 35. It is between Braker lane and Rundberg Lane on the South bound side of I H 35.

Lion

Ain't it a grand billboard? I am so glad it is up. Now let's hope and pray that one or more good tips come in as a result.

Lion

I'll be heading down I35 Thursday and will see it for sure!! Lizzy my heart goes out to you. :blowkiss: Also, will the billboard company "rotate" Roxanne's board? This will give her more exposure moving the board around the major highways every 45 days.

Hi Sadie:). It is great to see you. I am glad you will be heading down I H 35 and that you will be able to see her billboard. I understand that you can only see it when traveling North, even though it is on the South bound side. If you are traveling North from South of the Braker Lane exit, then a little after the Braker Lane exit while heading North you can see it if you look to the left (West). It is confusing until you actually see it.

I imagine that it would be a huge job to reverse it, and since Reagan Sign Company donated the space for Roxy's billboard, it will probably remain as it is. But, gosh, it is great--it is very noticeable. Every person that drives past will see it. I am so happy it is up!

Lion

I'll be heading down I35 Thursday and will see it for sure!! Lizzy my heart goes out to you. :blowkiss: Also, will the billboard company "rotate" Roxanne's board? This will give her more exposure moving the board around the major highways every 45 days.

Hi All :clap: :dance:
Reagan signs will keep her up there until they sell it to a cleint and then it will be move to a new location, depending on avaiablity, they will let me know when/ if this happens

The board is between Rundberg and Braker ln. If you are heading north on IH-35, Look to the west
and you will see her
10350 N IH 35 it faces south​

Hi All :clap: :dance:
Reagan signs will keep her up there until they sell it to a cleint and then it will be move to a new location, depending on avaiablity, they will let me know when/ if this happens

The board is between Rundberg and Braker ln. If you are heading north on IH-35, Look to the west
and you will see her
10350 N IH 35 it faces south​

2wfqx5j.jpg

can't wait for someone to see it and tell us how it looks in real life.

You and Roxy are always in my thoughts.​

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7
Back