Found Alive TX - Rudolph 'Rudy' Farias, 17, Houston, 6 March 2015 *found beaten and unresponsive in 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, it appears they may be guilty of mischief and filing a false report, but the more serious charges would be up to Rudolph to report. Since he is an adult, there is nobody advocating on his part about abuse suffered before he was 18. Women report their abusers once they become adults all the time. Other people don’t do it for them.

So far, it appears they may be guilty of mischief and filing a false report, but the more serious charges would be up to Rudolph to report. Since he is an adult, there is nobody advocating on his part about abuse suffered before he was 18. Women report their abusers once they become adults all the time. Other people don’t do it for them.
My hunch at the moment is they have a search warrant for illegal drugs at the house. But, that's just a guess. If they can get her on drugs, at least they can arrest her.

jmo

what a strange case, I am not sure what to think. Why report him missing in the first place? As to the allegations made by Q against the mom, ew. I hope that Rudy hasn't been abused all these years but suspect he was. One of the first thing I read was that mom is a true crime follower and immediately wondered if I'd ever unwittingly bumped into her on crime boards, even here maybe. shudder.

Eventually the truth will come out. Prayers for Rudy in the meantime. That he receive whatever support and care he needs.

I worry that both will disappear now that mom thinks she will be arrested and son was last seen with her :(

Last edited:
Well Well Well…. Hmmmm

This is pretty ugly.

Aren’t there other siblings or half siblings? Did they know he wasn’t missing?

What’s the game here? It can’t be about money.

This is a really weird situation. Freaky actually.
His older brother Charles died some years back in a motorcycle accident, and his half-siblings on his dad's side, he's never known, according to MSM. He's never known them because he never knew his dad. His mom & dad never married, dad moved on and married someone else & had kids with her.

So many more questions and thoughts this morning.

I can't be the only one thinking it so I'll just say it:
would LE have responded the same way if this were a messed up 26 year old woman and her creepy 50 year old dad?

Why did LE just allow his mother to take him, after all Rudy allegedly shared with QX, with an investigator present?

Did Rudy make a statement to LE and tell them he didn't want to press charges after all the allegations of crimes being committed against him for the last 8+ years?

Why did QX parade him around in front of the media just so he (Rudy) could sit in his "fancy" car?

Was QX cleared by LE to share all those details with the media? (Guess we'll find out at the presser today)

How did Rudy end up unconscious on the steps of the church?

How did Rudy sustain all the injuries we've heard about?

Hopefully this upcoming presser will answer these questions.

jmo

Solid points @Ontario Mom

Did QX know they left together? He has to have known. Did he advocate for them to be separated and was ignored?
I would certainly have advocated for that, but who knows.
Does anyone know what kind of professional relationship the HPD has with QX?
As in, would they even consider his opinion or do they keep him at a distance?

I can't be the only one thinking it so I'll just say it:
would LE have responded the same way if this were a messed up 26 year old woman and her creepy 50 year old dad?
Completely agree!!! I think we’d have a much different response from MSM at least.

Right now, I see Rudy as the victim until we learn otherwise. However, either LE knows something we don’t or LE is very behind and trying to play catch up. Either way, it doesn’t look like the initial investigation was great.

To answer your question @Ontario Mom

My understanding is he does not have the best relationship with HPD.

Looks like HPD tried to build a bridge with him:

Just under 30 minutes before the news conference and I am curious about what the details will disclose. Would like some factual information, however, I understand that this is a private issue also. Definitely my thoughts are with Rudy and that his health and well being is more important. Moo

We will have a news conference in this case soon after 11 a.m. today at HPD Headquarters and will live stream the newser on our social media platforms.

A neighbor told KHOU 11 News that the mother of Rudy Farias was spotted near her house early Thursday the day after new allegations surfaced.

The neighbor said Janie Santana was seen leaving her house just after midnight. That's when the neighbor said he called 911.

There has been a police presence in the neighborhood ever since. The Houston Police Department is expected to update the investigation at 11 a.m.

It’s scary that only the Mother was spotted, where is Rudy? Hopefully we’ll find something out in 20 minutes. Q mentioned that Rudy stated he didn’t want to get his Mom in trouble so guessing LE was unable to block him from voluntarily leaving with her from hotel.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed> If this is true, it is horrific, but makes me ask why did he agree to go with his mom when found at the church? LE and EMS were there, apparently, but he, apparently, agreed to go home with Mom.

imo
That is the story we hear time and time again when abuse and manipulation has occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyMay