Found Alive TX - Rudolph 'Rudy' Farias, 17, Houston, 6 March 2015 *found beaten and unresponsive in 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer your question @Ontario Mom

My understanding is he does not have the best relationship with HPD.

Looks like HPD tried to build a bridge with him:

It’s likely QX not trusting LE and witnessing Mom being allowed to leave LE interview with Rudy he felt forced to publicly reveal the abuse Rudy shared with him- emotions got the best of him in the injustice he perceived in Rudy’s case.

It’s likely QX not trusting LE and witnessing Mom being allowed to leave LE interview with Rudy he felt forced to publicly reveal the abuse Rudy shared with him- emotions got the best of him in the injustice he perceived in Rudy’s case.
That is also he feeling I got. I don’t think it was necessarily the greatest thing to do in the long run, but he did seem truly and genuinely disturbed and upset, especially that mom had not been arrested.

That is also he feeling I got. I don’t think it was necessarily the greatest thing to do in the long run, but he did seem truly and genuinely disturbed and upset, especially that mom had not been arrested.

Exactly, as an activist he’s programmed to bring attention to an injustice but how traumatizing for the Son.

Houston Police Chief Troy Finner will discuss and answer questions about dash cameras installed in HPD patrol vehicles. Immediately following that topic, a second news conference will be held with detectives in the HPD Missing Persons Unit discussing details in the investigation involving Mr. Rudy Farias, 25.

I have struggled with my feelings about how Quanell X delivered the information, but I do see this POV. He allowed Rudy to speak some truths, and made it known to a wider circle for the first time in Rudy’s life. LE, family, friends, neighbors have never been able to breach that, never asked, possibly even enabled it. And quite honestly? This whole situation has been so bizarre, perhaps it’s helpful at this point that a different side of dramatics are speaking the language of the mother’s dramatics.
My question is this, did RUDY want this information made public. Was Rudy ready for the media attention. Telling LE is one thing. Holding a press conference and telling the world is another thing all together. JMO

Does anyone else find it difficult to believe that QX would literally make all of this up? I had a feeling he may have embellished things, but I just have a lot of trouble believing that he completely fabricated the claims of sexual abuse. MOO

I do find it difficult, yes.

Does anyone else find it difficult to believe that QX would literally make all of this up? I had a feeling he may have embellished things, but I just have a lot of trouble believing that he completely fabricated the claims of sexual abuse. MOO
No. This is about as on brand for QX as it gets. MOOOOO

I do have to disclose I've thought QX was slimy for YEARS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmyMay