Found Alive TX - Rudolph 'Rudy' Farias, 17, Houston, 6 March 2015 *found beaten and unresponsive in 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot get onboard with police corruption/coverup because mom was married to or knows someone with HPD. Most claims like this are absurd. imo
ITA. Plus, the ticketing scandal was many years ago. The LE staff might not even be the same people anymore. I can't see LE covering for a life-long, low-brow scam artist.

My opinion only.

I cannot get onboard with police corruption/coverup because mom was married to or knows someone with HPD. Most claims like this are absurd. imo

I agree regarding the cover up, but I also think it's possible HPD would've preferred to let both Rudy and Janie walk away from the "missing" hoax and be done with it, as he's an adult and apparently not filing charges. With X speaking out, they're under more pressure, scrutiny & accusations (justified or not). In my opinion, that's a price worth paying if it rescued Rudy from an abuser.

(Just clarifying in case my earlier comment sounded like I was suggesting corruption or a cover up.)

Does anyone find it odd that the father died by suicide and his brother by a motorcycle accident. If Rudy was being given drugs by the mother, it doesn't take my gut long to be suspicious of both these deaths if she was, in fact, able to profit off of them. The family member suggested that Rudy's "disappeared" long enough for the beneficiary of the brother's insurance policy to transfer from Rudy to the mother. Then the father died by self-inflicted gunshot in a parking garage alone. Could Rudy have information? Is it possible he was next? Why did the HPD lie in the press conference that was witnessed by Quanell X and claim Rudy did not tell them of any abuse? There is no doubt that emotional abuse was taking place.

Does anyone find it odd that the father died by suicide and his brother by a motorcycle accident. If Rudy was being given drugs by the mother, it doesn't take my gut long to be suspicious of both these deaths if she was, in fact, able to profit off of them. The family member suggested that Rudy's "disappeared" long enough for the beneficiary of the brother's insurance policy to transfer from Rudy to the mother. Then the father died by self-inflicted gunshot in a parking garage alone. Could Rudy have information? Is it possible he was next? Why did the HPD lie in the press conference that was witnessed by Quanell X and claim Rudy did not tell them of any abuse? There is no doubt that emotional abuse was taking place.
I agree, it is odd.
Not to mention all of her marriages, and the alleged bigamy which is illegal. Once upon a time people would get arrested for that kind of thing but I guess no more. Seems she gets away with so much, perhaps that’s part of her problem.

Am I the only one who is mystified by this woman being able to get that many men to marry her ?!

I certainly see your point that Rudy's mother stood to benefit by her son's missing status.

As far as the father, he was involved in a traffic ticketing scam and exposed. This has been cited as the reason behind his suicide. He killed himself just hours before having to turn in his badge. But more pressing in my mind is the emotional impact of having lost one of his sons in that accident. MOO.

Source:

Last edited:
I agree, it is odd.
Not to mention all of her marriages, and the alleged bigamy which is illegal. Once upon a time people would get arrested for that kind of thing but I guess no more. Seems she gets away with so much, perhaps that’s part of her problem.

Am I the only one who is mystified by this woman being able to get that many men to marry her ?!
Yes exactly! So many lies and manipulation around this woman. I can't imagine the emotional trauma Rudy has experienced over the years! People like Rudy's mother manipulate everyone in their orbit for as long as they can continue the scam. The police need to be looking at every lie, every husband, every scam!! I do not feel confident this is happening because there is also something suspicious about HPD and that press conference!

I don’t think that there was any contact with the father at the time of the suicide. But while we are on the topic, I’m side eying the mom for naming her son after a father who seemingly wanted nothing to do with them. What a crappy thing to lay on a kid. Definite “I'm not going to be ignored, Dan” vibes IMO.

The brother otoh, how did they arrive first on the scene? Did the mom know he was upset or impaired when he left so she followed? Did she have a role in his state of mind? The allegations of what she has done to R definitely makes me wonder about the brother. That said, I don’t see her as a cold blooded killer, more of an emotionally disturbed, narcissist who drags in and drags down anyone in her path. JMO

I am sure Rudy is terrified to tell the truth because he has been doing her bidding and fears he will also be judged or punished for being complicit. He may have been 17 or 18 when they first started a fraudulent missing person case, but he was being manipulated, brainwashed if you will, by this woman since the day he was born!! It is very difficult to navigate in a family where there is a pathological liar and children under that persons control. I hope Rudy gets support so he can break free of her for good!

I certainly see your point that Rudy's mother stood to benefit by her son's missing status.

As far as the father, he was involved in a traffic ticketing scam and exposed. This has been cited as the reason behind his suicide. He killed himself just hours before having to turn in his badge. But more pressing in my mind is the emotional impact of having lost one of his sons in that accident. MOO.

Source:

I don't believe Rudy Farias, III was the birth father of Charles.

I reviewed the symptoms of Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy, now known as Factitious Disorder. I think RF's mother may have been afflicted by this as others have pointed out. The numerous scans she ordered for RF led me to look into it. Except the symptoms of Factitious Disorder do not have to do with monetary gain which seemingly excludes RF's mother.

I reviewed the symptoms of Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy, now known as Factitious Disorder. I think RF's mother may have been afflicted by this as others have pointed out. The numerous scans she ordered for RF led me to look into it. Except the symptoms of Factitious Disorder do not have to do with monetary gain which seemingly excludes RF's mother.

That article highlights exactly how pathological lairs operate on a daily basis. They have no shame in spinning the most elaborate and unbelievable stories for attention, profit, control, sympathy or just to torment those around them. Having the aunt go to the morgue to identify a body is truly a sickening thing to do to someone.

I agree, it is odd.

Wink wink. Nudge nudge.

I don’t think that there was any contact with the father at the time of the suicide. But while we are on the topic, I’m side eying the mom for naming her son after a father who seemingly wanted nothing to do with them. What a crappy thing to lay on a kid. Definite “I'm not going to be ignored, Dan” vibes IMO.

The brother otoh, how did they arrive first on the scene? Did the mom know he was upset or impaired when he left so she followed? Did she have a role in his state of mind? The allegations of what she has done to R definitely makes me wonder about the brother. That said, I don’t see her as a cold blooded killer, more of an emotionally disturbed, narcissist who drags in and drags down anyone in her path. JMO
Maybe his brother was escaping his mom too?

You know, I googled that too. The only thing that came up was how they are considered adults sexually regarding consent laws. So that seems like a weird angle to me.

It applies to the Texas juvenile justice system only. If you get a criminal charge and you are 17, you get charged as an adult. Otherwise, you are not considered to be an adult until you are 18, the standard "age of majority."

I agree, it is odd.

I noticed in the article linked upthread from yesterday that one of her marriages was performed "by proxy." The bride and groom were in different places when married! Sounds something like a medieval royal marriage, lol.

What in the world did she tell him for him to agree to marry her by proxy?

The by-proxy marriage ended when the groom found out she was already married. Good grief.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member