Found Alive TX - Rudolph 'Rudy' Farias, 17, Houston, 6 March 2015 *found beaten and unresponsive in 2023*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Relatives of Farias held their own news conference and questioned the decision not to charge Santana.

"Janie is a hypothetical liar," Pauline Sanchez, Farias' aunt and Santana's half-sister told us. "I'm not quite sure, but I'm going to have to say she knows a lot of people in HPD and that's why her freaking *advertiser censored* has been covered up."

Fwiw, here's a gun charge on the mother from 1994. I'm surprised a lot more hasn't come to light.

1688775324644.png

Last edited:
Is this woman presently holed up in her house? Is the media there too?
She will have to come out at some point to do her shopping and whatnot.

I noticed the neighbour said she had a BMW, which crashed. Does she make enough money from that security job to afford a BMW? Maybe it's an old one, or second hand......or not.

Her relationship with the HPD, knowing several cops etc.....does she have some info she isn't supposed to be privy to?

I'm so glad to hear that Rudy is safely with an aunt, away from this fustercluck.

I doubt he stole and wrecked mom's car. QX claimed Rudy stole his mother's car to get away from her last week, but he crashed it and ended bloody outside the church. I believe recent photos of mom's car were posted and car appeared in fine condition.
moo

actually it was dented down the left side

1688777932696.png

Last edited:
I believe QX heard what he heard and that QX believes it to be true.

But, to be devil's advocate, Rudy was raised by a liar and lies have been the foundation of his life. Would he tell outrageous lies in order to be free of his mom for good?

I don't know what to think, to be honest. My heart says one thing, but my brain is saying to wait for more info.

jmo at the moment, subject to change
I remember Gypsy Rose Blancharde saying in a prison interview that she is a pathological liar. No one can ever know whether what she says is true or not. According to her.

Q is not the victim
I thought your message was that Rudy cries too much? Not understanding this thread? But if Q is reacting and crying because of what he believes Rudy suffered then i need to learn more. I cry in empathy for many people whose stories affect me and if Q is also crying in empathy then I feel a need to hear and listen. I can‘t discount his emotion at this time..

I thought your message was that Rudy cries too much? Not understanding this thread? But if Q is reacting and crying because of what he believes Rudy suffered then i need to learn more. I cry in empathy for many people whose stories affect me and if Q is also crying in empathy then I feel a need to hear and listen. I can‘t discount his emotion at this time..

no I was responding to a post about Q which I quoted - if you click the little arrows you can see the posts in the conversation

I would never victim blame

Q has a very dramatic persona

There is so many twists and turns with this story! The mother, a bigamist, a fraudster, a sexual abuser, a fantasist??? Rudy, a runaway, a missing person for eight years. A victim of psychological and sexual abuse? A drug addict? A fraudster? An accomplice to his mother? A Black Panther Advocate supporting Rudi (Why?) The mother having contacts within the HPD. What next? My head hurts just trying to keep up.

There is so many twists and turns with this story! The mother, a bigamist, a fraudster, a sexual abuser, a fantasist??? Rudy, a runaway, a missing person for eight years. A victim of psychological and sexual abuse? A drug addict? A fraudster? An accomplice to his mother? A Black Panther Advocate supporting Rudi (Why?) The mother having contacts within the HPD. What next? My head hurts just trying to keep up.
There is so much going on. QX is making the media circuit.
QX is no longer a member of the New Black Panther group. He was removed from their ranks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gisberthanekroot