Found Alive TX - Rudolph 'Rudy' Farias, 17, Houston, 6 March 2015 *found beaten and unresponsive in 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WE HAVE REACHED OUR GOAL. NO MORE DONATIONS ARE NEEDED.
THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH.
Please do not discuss on this thread.
CLICK HERE if you have any questions.
You all are so wonderful to care about Websleuths. You are the best!
Thank you so so much,

Tricia

Looks like Quanell will be holding his own press conference in a few hours demanding that the mother be charged.
Demanding the mother be charged? Telling Houston PD how to do their jobs?

Sure, I think we all probably think she probably should be charged but that's a line most folks don't cross, telling the local PD how to conduct their investigations. Suddenly it's a story about QX.

jmo

Yeah I don't agree with telling police when to charge. They don't need to charge anyone the second after they hear an allegation. In fact it's necessary to do a proper investigation first.

And like someone said QX is not a lawyer, he doesn't know what crimes can feasibly be charged here.

I also disagree that the police are contradicting him, there might not have been sufficient probable cause on anything QX heard. jmo

Last edited:
Er, I think I just caught on to something.

As we know, the prisons are full of people who were raised in highly dysfunctional and criminal environments that they were unable to escape from in their adult lives, even if not usually as bizarre and newsworthy as this one.

But, unfortunately, the main role of Law Enforcement is Enforcing the Laws, NOT dealing with why someone broke the law or helping them recover from poor beginnings. So I was thinking it was likely Rudy Farias would actually be charged with crimes, along with his mother. For ex, possibly participating in and benefiting from financial scams, illegal drug use, driving without a license or insurance, technically stealing a car, DWI(?), misrepresenting identity to law enforcement, etc.

And I was horrified at Quanell X publicizing this young man's personal trauma at first and I was also thinking how dare he insert himself into a police investigation in the first place. But he IS making people see and consider a huge societal issue from a different perspective, yes? Status quo disruptor. Hmm...

Last edited:
Just catching up but this is very confusing indeed. will keep reading as I am only on post #120. I think Rudy could have a TBI that could cause him to be nonverbal etc. but there are a lot of oddities about this, and I too hope that dna has been 100% matched or fingerprints or something.

Demanding the mother be charged? Telling Houston PD how to do their jobs?

Sure, I think we all probably think she probably should be charged but that's a line most folks don't cross, telling the local PD how to conduct their investigations. Suddenly it's a story about QX.

jmo
Actually, IMO people do it all the time. Demanding justice. Demanding accountability for criminals.

Of course, we know that typically, there is much behind the scenes that LE is doing in many cases before they charge someone. But in some cases, the pressure can help LE to care a bit more. For example, when LE is the bad guy, like the case of the Utah nurse who was arrested by an officer for refusing to draw blood of a suspect for police.

I fear we will hear bad news regarding the mother soon…
According to this press conference, Quanell has been told by reporters that she is in that house with guns and has threatened to cause some kind of harm. This is the second time it has been stated that she has made these claims.

I fear that Quanell showing up with reporters and cameras on her front lawn is gonna escalate things..

honestly I had to skip some pages in the middle it got so all over, this is so disgusting and I think it happens but to younger persons and they are found sooner, this is just atrocious. If this is true.... and my gut says it is.... I hope the help is there, not just now but in the months and years coming.

Neighbor says the mom tried to hire him to break into her house to take some things. He declined.

This is from QX's presser, streamed at iCkEdMel's youtube channel.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU6YyW0yyQM&ab_channel=iCkEdMeL

That was WILD. Quanell did not hold back. He repeatedly and specifically called out HPD. That’s dangerous. So, I’m inclined to believe Q at this current moment. Why go at LE like that? Why lie? When it wasn’t even him that came to the family. They came to him. I’d like to know where Janie is right now? Was she really in the house? Locked and loaded? Last thing, QX body guards kinda scared me and the little lady to his left was hilarious. “Mhmm”

That was WILD. Quanell did not hold back. He repeatedly and specifically called out HPD. That’s dangerous. So, I’m inclined to believe Q at this current moment. Why go at LE like that? Why lie? When it wasn’t even him that came to the family. They came to him. I’d like to know where Janie is right now? Was she really in the house? Locked and loaded? Last thing, QX body guards kinda scared me and the little lady to his left was hilarious. “Mhmm”
I believe QX heard what he heard and that QX believes it to be true.

But, to be devil's advocate, Rudy was raised by a liar and lies have been the foundation of his life. Would he tell outrageous lies in order to be free of his mom for good?

I don't know what to think, to be honest. My heart says one thing, but my brain is saying to wait for more info.

jmo at the moment, subject to change

Rudy has nothing to gain from lying about abuse and then refuse any help and staying private. He's not setting up fundraisers, he's not showing his face to the media, he's not posting online. Why would he lie? I believe he wanted to tell someone and get out of that situation but he doesn't know life any other way than being involved in that horrible situation so he's clearly having a hard time breaking with it.

I believe QX heard what he heard and that QX believes it to be true.

But, to be devil's advocate, Rudy was raised by a liar and lies have been the foundation of his life. Would he tell outrageous lies in order to be free of his mom for good?

I don't know what to think, to be honest. My heart says one thing, but my brain is saying to wait for more info.

jmo at the moment, subject to change
Yes. He was raised by a habitual liar. Someone who basically has a million personalities and is a narcissist. This case is so convoluted but I choose to believe Rudy until there is proof otherwise. It’s been explained he did lie about his identity multiple times with LE. He had his reasons. Right now there is nothing concrete that points to him being a participant.

According to this press conference, Quanell has been told by reporters that she is in that house with guns and has threatened to cause some kind of harm. This is the second time it has been stated that she has made these claims.

I fear that Quanell showing up with reporters and cameras on her front lawn is gonna escalate things..
Is this press conference being held in Janie’s yard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member