Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he's getting threats. Yes, he made very poor decisions, but losing a child to murder apparently isn't enough suffering for the internet crowd. They want more. I seriously wonder if he feels in danger himself.

Speculation, of course.

jmo
I imagine that's possible (threats). Honestly after he retained an attorney I thought it was strange that the attorney would advise DO to go ahead with the planned meeting with the press.

Maybe he's getting threats. Yes, he made very poor decisions, but losing a child to murder apparently isn't enough suffering for the internet crowd. They want more. I seriously wonder if he feels in danger himself.

Speculation, of course.

jmo
I think it has more to do with his lawyer advising him about him exercising his right to remain silent. Than perceived threats. As he can do a presser in a safe place away from danger. MOO

There is so much about this case that is infuriating. That this child somehow ended up in the hands of a known violent offender while the adults around him (allegedly) denied access to his legal custodian, makes me crazy. In generosity, I might assume they believed there was some valid reason to do so.

I have no doubt that everyone is devastated and grieving. I’m sincerely sorry for that. But I cannot get past the fact that Samuel was failed by the system that was supposed to protect him. Repeatedly.

I’m so very tired of reading different versions of this same story.

IMO.
I totally share your pain. It's like Deja vu every single day.

Were any cadaver dogs used in the home? I haven't seen any info on this yet. I only drop in when I can. Surely, if his body was in the bath tub for two days, a dog would have alerted many, many times. I do know that Tim Miller uses dogs.

The only thing I've found about him being sick is in this video. In this video the reporter say's that Sam "wasn't feeling well" on May 2nd. So DO took Sam to TB's place to keep him away from his high risk grandfather.
She also say's that DO told her that he spoke to little Sam quite often during his "quarantine" at TO's and most recently on May 21st. He also say's he heard Sam over the phone on May 22nd.
ETA: Clearly it was impossible that DO spoke to little Sam on 5/21.
Ivory Hecker on Facebook Watch
Even if he did, that still leaves almost week with no contact.

I agree....though I get the feeling the news about Samuel didn't come as a complete surprise to him. Just a hunch. And that's why he helped with the whole tub and tote routine - it wasn't completely unexpected. That's what it looks like anyway. Because otherwise, why would he help her?
:(

jmo

Maybe another abused significant other? Not excusing his inactions, but he could have been afraid of her too. My fear of anyone ends at the safety of a child tho, any child, and if I can save a child from being harmed by taking a beating instead of them, I would in a heartbeat, but as soon as I stand back up, the child and I are leaving and calling the police.

I have 3 best friends that I have had for 30+ years each. They are truly my ride or dies, but they would NEVER do what these 2 (or is it 1?) friends did for TB... NEVER! They would show up dragging the cops behind them to my door. But beyond that, I would never have the juevos to call and ask for help from my friends with something like this... who has friends that would just be like oh ok, let me help you load a bruised baby into the bathtub? I can't even wrap my head around this. I would never do anything bad to a child, so thats where my confusion starts, but how do you get people to agree to become accomplices to a child's (alleged) murder?

This world gets sicker every single day. I'm not naive enough to say this stuff didn't happen in previous generations, but it certainly does seem to happen ALOT more these days. People seem to have lost their moral compasses in a major way. I am 42 and have followed true crime since I was like 8 years old. We (my parents and I were all into the genre) used to have to search for new stories or for Ann Rule to put out a new book. There wasn't a new headline every morning, afternoon, and evening back then. Its crazy now. SMDH!

JMO

i have to agree... what was she doing for those 17 or so days? Just carrying on like normal, talking with DO like everything was fine?...at what point did she think she’d have to come up with a “solution” (such as running/disappearing)...she had to know she couldn’t hide the secret forever.
I'm just so shocked that she held onto his body for so long. Why didn't she just dump the body into a canal for the gators to dispose of. Scratching my head.

That's a good question. I think we'll find out at some point. I was speculating that it might have been Tim Miller's confrontation of her. Others speculate that she made the altercation up to get her roommate (or whomever it is) to help her move the body.

I'm 16 pages behind, but I hope the person that took her to the motel is different from the roommate because atleast then he may not have been sure what he was helping her do, but realized after moving the tote for her that something was very wrong and called police as soon as he got away from her. I guess I'm just hoping that (a minimum of 3) three people were not ok with covering up the death of a child. Jmo

I bet Samuel’s mom is thankful she had video of her house, showing she was at home, when TB claimed she came and took Samuel. Without video corroboration, mom could have been pulled into the crime, which was TB’s intent. That poor woman did everything right to try to get her son back and now she has to make arrangements to bury him.

Did DO think Samuel went back to school
after his “quarantine”?

Did DO report Samuel’s absence to the school on a daily/weekly basis?

So many questions....:(

No school after alleged quarantine. It's been confirmed that SO was last seen at school on April 30, 2021. Whether he was reported absent and/or excused from school post April 30 is unknown.

Since it's been reported that TB stated she was following the routine for school, and SO, accompanied by a police officer, took little SO away, and this is what DO told LE when he reported his son missing, I think it follows that DO thought his son was going to school. Not saying we won't learn otherwise as the case develops. MOO

I'm just so shocked that she held onto his body for so long. Why didn't she just dump the body into a canal for the gators to dispose of. Scratching my head.
Not as many gators in Houston area as one would think. There are quite a few in a couple of well known spots. One particular spot is popular so I would think there are cameras (IMOO). Lots and lots of water and treed land though. I don’t know what she was thinking trying to get to LA, Cleveland has Sam Houston National Forest nearby. Wonder how she was planning on getting from Jasper TX to LA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15