Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Media Briefing on Search for Missing 6-Year-Old

There have been so many twists and turns in this case. (Where Samuel was when he allegedly was taken, the date he was last seen, who has custody, who reported him missing, who’s residence is who’s, etc...)....
I feel like at this point whatever info that was shared in this media briefing by LE is what we should go by. I’m sure as LE learn & gather more information and confirms info that can be shared, it will change from what was stated during this particular briefing. (Which is expected, of course).

JMO.

This is a situation that’s just ripe for a “missing” child. They need to offer polygraphs to all involved and detain and sweat whoever refuses or fails. There’s a child missing!
man, I say wrangle all the parties up and put them in a room together and see what transpires... there would be some angry people, and then some people fumbling over their lies.
at this point there's one person in particular I'm really side-eyeing but then I realize I'm side-eyeing the the rest as well. What in the world happened here?
Would love to hear from Mom.
moo

This is a situation that’s just ripe for a “missing” child. They need to offer polygraphs to all involved and detain and sweat whoever refuses or fails. There’s a child missing!
Exactly.
Another poor child who fell through the cracks ??
Anytime loved ones (grandma ?) cannot find them or the child keeps being 'relocated' is bad.
Imo.

Eta : I admit I'm getting some Orrin and Orson 'vibes' from this case. :(

:mad: Nothing is making sense. Perhaps I need to take a look back through previous articles as well.

is it possible the girlfriend mentioned this to bio dad, who may have contacted bio-mom in anger, and upon hearing bio mom’s denial, this triggered the call to police? Many hours later, of course...

my husband and i have a high conflict relationship with my step childrens mother, if she had ever pulled up regardless whose custody time it was, id be on the phone with dad that very second.

Let me guess, the father left Samuel with his girlfriend and didn’t go back to check on him until someone raised the alarm that this child hasn’t been seen for a whole month?

Didn’t Samuel just turn 6? My guess is that both mom and dad possibly wanted to be with him and someone couldn’t produce him, thus having to report him missing finally.

I’m just guessing though, I don’t know if this is what happened but it would make some sense.

May 31, 2021 Press Conference:
Media Briefing on Search for Missing 6-Year-Old

Good evening, my name is Larry Satterwhite, I am the Exec Chief over support operations with me is assistant Chief Heather Morris over criminal investigations.

So why are we here? We are looking for Samuel Dalton Ronald Olson. He’s a 6 year old child just turned and we are looking every where we can to find him. I’ll tell you what we know and that I can share.

On Thursday May 27 in the evening time around 6pm we received a call at southwest Houston about Samuel being taken by another individual. Officers went to that location started taking information from the individuals there that made the call about Samuel being taken. From there the reports went into our missing persons unit and we started looking for Samuel. We didn’t know what we had. We didn’t know if we had a child custody issue, we could still have that or anything else more nefarious. We just don’t know or if we were even getting the accurate information but this is how we conduct our investigations. We started talking to everybody that has any connection to little Samuel in terms of his caretakers, relatives and anyone else and we’re still doing that today. We have not located him yet and no one seems to know where he is that we have talked to so far.

Why are we here today? The apartment behind us is one of the last known locations we are reported to have that little Samuel was at. So this is why we are here today and going in and looking for anything possible that might lead us to getting him back. I know that you all saw that we had Equusearch and officers in the field behind us searching. It just goes to show that we are looking everywhere. Anywhere possible where a 6 year old child could be. On his own or by any potential other party that might have him. So at this point we just do not have a lot of information and we are asking you as the public to help us. If anybody knows where little Samuel Olsen is or has any information as to where he might be to please call us. Call our missing persons unit at 832-394-1840 or just call 911 and say what you have and we will send a unit out to get that information. Our goal is get him back well and safe and to get him back in the hands of people who love him and will take care of him. So with that I will stop there and take any questions you have, but understand there is what I can say and what I can’t say.

Questions:
Reporter: (Inaudible) apparently reported him being taken by someone on the 27th is that woman now missing?

Officer: We are still looking, we have talked to all of those individuals even as much as earlier today. So we’re still asking questions of everybody that might have involvement here or might know something and at this point I don’t know specifically her whereabouts right now, I am not willing to say she is missing. I just don’t know where she is at this moment.

Reporter: (Inaudible)

Officer: So it’s a little bit complicated. The bio mother and father has joint custody and each has time with the child. So that’s what we know by court records at this point and I haven’t been given any updates on that.

Reporter: Have you talked to mom?

Officer: We have talked to all of the parties and unfortunately no one knows where the child is right now.

Reporter: Have you been able to figure out the last time someone actually saw him?

Officer: All we have are reports. The last time we know for a fact where he was was his school. That was April 30th. So we are working very hard because there are a lot of reports of where he was and why he was where he was and we are tying to verify all of that information and again this is a complicated case and we are trying to move with as much urgency as we can to get him back safely. We just are still not where we need to be in terms of locating him.

Reporter: (Inaudible) is the fake cop a credible story?

Officer: We are trying to verify that.

Reporter: (Inaudible)

Officer: This is a residence where little Samuel was kept with someone who was watching him at the time. According to reports that we have. Again we have not verified everything yet. Right now all we have are reports of the people that are involved and we are trying to verify the stories whether or not they are true or untrue. It’s taking some time.

Reporter: Did you say that the last time that you could verify that someone ultimately, people actually saw him was April the 30th. Is that what you said?

Officer: That’s what I said. We know the school reported that they had seen him on April 30th and since then we are trying to figure out all the whereabouts. Again we have reports from family members saying where he was and we are tying to verify those things but people outside of those people closest to him we have not talked to anybody that has seen him.

Reporter: So is it possible he has been missing since April 30th?

Officer: Yes, that is possible

Reporter: What do you do from here (inaudible)?

Officer: we are still talking to everybody we are going everywhere possible we are going to use everything available to us through the courts, through the legal system for getting information as quickly as possible to verify whereabouts and hopefully through all of those types of measures we will find something that will lead us to him and get him back.

Reporter: Does this apartment belong to the fathers girlfriend?

Officer: No sir, the apartment belongs to another individual that the father’s girlfriend knew.

Reporter: Have you made contact with that individual?

Officer: We have made contact with them, Yes.

Reporter: (Inaudible) there’s so many different stories that you are getting (inaudible)

Officer: It’s complicated for all of those things. Everybody’s saying what they, you know what happened, and again we’re just trying to verify and piece it all together.

Reporter: Is the protective order still active between the girlfriend and the father?

Officer: I don’t know that information right now

Reporter: The name of the school can you tell us that?

Officer: I don’t have the information. I mean I can look it up but that would take me a long time in this press conference. We can find out and later on follow up with you.

Reporter: Who exactly was watching Samuel at this apartment?

Officer: Right now the reports are that a friend of the biological father so that’s what we are working through. That’s the reports OK. Again, we are trying to verify everything and it’s going to take some time. I will say again, if anybody knows anything about this or can shed some light on where little Samuel is to please call us and let us know. We would like to get him back.

Reporter: The biological parents have any other children together?

Officer: I don’t have any information on that.

Reporter: Specifically here at this location you have a search warrant. Can you tell us what you are searching for and how long you will be in there?

Officer: It’s like anything else, we were hoping to find Samuel but the warrants that we draw and everything that we do is basically we are doing everything we can legally to try to locate him and get him back. So there will be more, there will be more locations checked and we really won’t stop until we find him.

Reporter: Could this turn out to be, not a dead end I don’t want to say that, but you know.

Officer: I don’t know, we still have investigators checking everything so I don’t know what will turn up from this. Hopefully something that will lead us to him.

Reporter: How does no one know where a 6 year old is?

Officer: That’s a good question. I don’t have an answer for you but we’re going to find out.

Reporter: The (inaudible) is it male or female?

Officer: of the biological father.. female

Thank you Chief.

Last edited:
man, I say wrangle all the parties up and put them in a room together and see what transpires... there would be some angry people, and then some people fumbling over their lies.
at this point there's one person in particular I'm really side-eyeing but then I realize I'm side-eyeing the the rest as well. What in the world happened here?
Would love to hear from Mom.
moo
Totally agree. What a convoluted mess this is!
Someone knows where this poor darling is at....it’s time to start talking!!

Police searched the Gateway at Ellington apartment complex Monday. Texas Equusearchplanned to conduct a physical search Tuesday, but it did not happen, saying the stories given to police don’t add up, which makes it difficult for them to know where to start.

HPD says they had DPS issue a child safety alert through CPS. They say that goes directly to law enforcement in the case that an officer comes in contact with people listed on that alert.

Family of missing 6-year-old Samuel Olson seeks answers | khou.com

Is the person (or people) who reported Samuel missing the girlfriend or a third party? Reading through all these posts, and just recently the transcript from the May 31 briefing, it seems that it might be a third party.

There are way too many people involved in this little boy's day-to-day leading up to his disappearance. You've got dad, grandma, girlfriend, girlfriend's mom, friend of girlfriend, friend of dad, mom...who was actually physically caring for the child? <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking earlier, why not just arrest TB since she was supposedly in violation of the PO, when she was with DO yesterday. I also thought that might yield better/tougher questioning...

Is it possible she is running for that reason (also)?

I can’t believe she’s not around right now. I mean I can, but wow. What a mess..

Where has Samuel actually been living with his bio father and TB his girlfriend?

Speculation only
What if they had moved out (evicted, lease ran out, etc) from their apartment and were staying with various people since Samuel was last seen on May 2nd? I think previous residences need to be searched.
MOO

Let me guess, the father left Samuel with his girlfriend and didn’t go back to check on him until someone raised the alarm that this child hasn’t been seen for a whole month?

Didn’t Samuel just turn 6? My guess is that both mom and dad possibly wanted to be with him and someone couldn’t produce him, thus having to report him missing finally.

I’m just guessing though, I don’t know if this is what happened but it would make some sense.
Was this somewhat like Cash Gernon's case ?
So sorry for these precious littles. :(

Thank you mlhenn-If that is the case I am so scared for this little guy. Hope he is found safe soon but I am so scared this is not going to end well.
My gut feeling is that both parents love him dearly, and wouldn't want to harm him...although they were messing up by having such a contentious custody fight---sad that they couldn't come to an agreement.

But I have less faith in the others involved here...:confused:

IMO this could very easily come from the gf manipulating everyone!

FYI- Please keep checking
ABC13 Houston and or Fox26 news around 7p cst
I got a message that our Precious Boy Sammy's Bio Mom is slated for a live interview that she called and requested to address the media. Making her statements.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LoriVee