Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok- DailyMail says: A six year-old reported missing by his dad's girlfriend on May 27 may have vanished a month earlier, as an investigator warned he 'does not have a good feeling' about the case.

So it is possible she is now MIA??

Keeping in mind though DMail has a tendency to mix things up. So I am going to look for more article reference points.

Cops fear Texas boy, 6, reported missing five days ago may have vanished a month prior | Daily Mail Online

:mad: Nothing is making sense. Perhaps I need to take a look back through previous articles as well.

is it possible the girlfriend mentioned this to bio dad, who may have contacted bio-mom in anger, and upon hearing bio mom’s denial, this triggered the call to police? Many hours later, of course...

Texas Search Intensifies for Missing 6-Year-Old Boy Last Seen at School in April

A call around 6 p.m. Thursday reported the boy, Samuel Olson, "being taken by another individual" at the apartment of a female caretaker, said Larry Satterwhite, executive assistant chief of the Houston police, at a news conference Tuesday evening.

Police also have now lost track of the unnamed woman who reported the abduction.

"I'm not willing to say she's missing," Satterwhite told reporters. "I'm just saying I don't know where she is at

-is this the apartment being searched?
-report a child missing and then can’t be located ???
Police also have now lost track of the unnamed woman who reported the abduction.

"I'm not willing to say she's missing," Satterwhite told reporters. "I'm just saying I don't know where she is at

BBM: And it just keeps getting STRANGER!

Is it at all feasible to imagine that a person with a protective order, who is not supposed to be seeing any of the people involved, maybe shouldn't be the person relied upon to inform LE of the whereabouts of the missing child? Or am I reading the room incorrectly?

Is it at all feasible to imagine that a person with a protective order, who is not supposed to be seeing any of the people involved, maybe shouldn't be the person relied upon to inform LE of the whereabouts of the missing child? Or am I reading the room incorrectly?

Very feasible. Very probable. None of it makes sense or seems possible to me.

I think LE has to work with what was reported to them, due diligence and all. However, I have no doubt they are exploring many scenarios and avenues aside from what they were told.

Texas Search Intensifies for Missing 6-Year-Old Boy Last Seen at School in April

A call around 6 p.m. Thursday reported the boy, Samuel Olson, "being taken by another individual" at the apartment of a female caretaker, said Larry Satterwhite, executive assistant chief of the Houston police, at a news conference Tuesday evening.

-is this the apartment being searched?
-report a child missing and then can’t be located ???

This reporter *seems* to have made an error. The abduction reportedly occurred at TB’s mom’s house at 8800 block of McAvoy. Not at an apartment. As far as we know via MSM.

Early media reports indicated that the alleged abduction occurred while Samuel was in the care of a relative of TB. More recently, TB and Samuel’s father said it occurred while Samuel was with TB at TB’s mother house.

LE stated at briefing that they were searching the apartment because it was “one of” the last known locations where Samuel was kept, where he was watched by a friend or acquaintance of TB/father.

It is unknown by us who is the individual associated with the car or apartment or who had access to them. It is also not known by us who is the possibly missing reporting party from 8800 block of McAvoy. Or if these two are the same or different individuals.

The unnamed woman who reported the abduction? On page one of this thread, he was abducted from the 8800 block of McAvoy in SW Houston, which later morphed into TB's mother's house. It seems to me that all these stories and locations revolve more around persons connected to TB, jmo.
Has any one got a fact sheet on all the reported addresses the child stays or sleeps at and each adult with or without a vehicle surrounding precious Sammy??

BBM: And it just keeps getting STRANGER!
Could the unnamed person be this person?

“The apartment complex is being rented by an acquaintance of Samuel's dad's girlfriend. ..."

JMO

This reporter *seems* to have made an error. The abduction reportedly occurred at TB’s mom’s house at 8800 block of McAvoy. Not at an apartment. As far as we know via MSM.

Early media reports indicated that the alleged abduction occurred while Samuel was in the care of a relative of TB. More recently, TB and Samuel’s father said it occurred while Samuel was with TB at TB’s mother house.

LE stated at briefing that they were searching the apartment because it was “one of” the last known locations where Samuel was kept, where he was watched by a friend or acquaintance of TB/father.

It is unknown by us who is the individual associated with the car or apartment or who had access to them. It is also not known by us who is the possibly missing reporting party from 8800 block of McAvoy. Or if these two are the same or different individuals.

I feel the need to transcribe the press conference and consider it at this point to be the only things known as factual in my head. This information is all over the place...

Wondering why the search warrant was not issued there 1st??

No. As soon as I saw the first missing report my Hinky Meter spiked. That was before any of the extra stuff about Restraining orders came out. So many crucial deets were missing. LE didn't even name the Alleged abductor like they normally do in cases like this. There was zero description of the ' fake Cop' Zero. Then it turned into white SUV,black car, uniform, cuffs,gun,radio blah,blah,blah. Now who's apartment got searched, who's black car got hauled off? Who all of a sudden did a vanishing act? Who the Hell does that. After reporting a child missing? Rather than stick around,and keep in 24/7 contact with LE. MOO

I feel the need to transcribe the press conference and consider it at this point to be the only things known as factual in my head. This information is all over the place...

Yes, and to every semi-established piece of information, add an "attributed to/alleged by" line just to more easily keep track.

Oh boy. Grandma TO went live with Fox26 and says:
  • the case has turned
  • TB was the last person seen with Samuel
  • TB has now gone missing as of last night. ETA: Last seen by DO at 4:15pm flyering.
  • TO says she and her son know nothing they are shocked and devastated.
  • ETA TO last held Samuel on 5/2. Refers questions about when DO last saw Sam to DO.

Last edited:
  • the case has turned
  • TB has now gone missing as of last night. ETA: Last seen by DO at 4:15pm flyering.
  • ETA TO last held Samuel on 5/2. Refers questions about when DO last saw Sam to DO.

That link didn't work for me but this did:

I’m going to second this. I live about 50 miles south of Houston and in our district you can choose to go from in person to virtual. I’m wondering if this is what happened. All someone would have to do is log in to the schoolwork portal for a few minutes and he’s automatically counted present for that day. My kids did virtual almost all year and this is how it worked in our district. Although I don’t know if HISD was the same.
Thinking the same but wasn’t sure of Texas schools arrangements.

Could the unnamed person be this person?

“The apartment complex is being rented by an acquaintance of Samuel's dad's girlfriend. ..."

JMO
I found this quote so confusing the first time I read it (and I still do). "The apartment COMPLEX is being rented by an acquaintance of Samuel's dad's girlfriend."
I'm sure the entire complex isn't being rented by someone so they must mean the actual apartment in the complex. Sigh.....

• the case has turned
She's in the wind now. I knew it. Godspeed to LE,and Equusearch, in finding her,and Samuel. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand