Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going to second this. I live about 50 miles south of Houston and in our district you can choose to go from in person to virtual. I’m wondering if this is what happened. All someone would have to do is log in to the schoolwork portal for a few minutes and he’s automatically counted present for that day. My kids did virtual almost all year and this is how it worked in our district. Although I don’t know if HISD was the same.

Agreed. I can’t speak for all states of course, but here in Arkansas COVID has greatly impacted truancy guidelines & reporting. What would normally be reported without question hasn’t been the case this past school term. Without getting off the subject of Samuel too much, the effects of COVID & truancy is evident in the increasing number of missing teens in my state presently (Arkansas).

1) When and where did the father last see Samuel?
It seemed to be implied that he last saw him the morning of 5/27 before TB took Samuel to her mother’s house. However, I don’t think we saw it clearly stated.

2) When and where did TB’s mother last see Samuel?
He was reported missing from her home the 27th.

3) who exactly reported Samuel missing?

4) whose apartment and whose car was towed?

The apartment is described as rented by TB’s friend (LE said this first in briefing) or the father’s female friend (LE said this later in briefing) or TB’s acquaintance (KHOU) depending on the article. Fox26 said the complex was where the father lives with Samuel. Who rented it? Who lived there?
  • 4/30 last seen by non-family at school (Holbrook elementary per LE according to Daily Mail)
  • 5/1 weekend paternal grandmother last seen at her home
  • 5/27 7:30 am reported last seen by TB at her mother’s home - taken by uniformed officer of unknown physical description (black car) and woman described as bio mom (white suv). LE has been unable to verify. Tim Miller questions credibility.
  • 5/27 evening Samuel was reported missing by ?

Holbrook Elementary is southwest Houston.

The apartment where TB/bio dad live is in Webster. Nowhere close to his school. 31 miles away and long commute through Houston traffic.

TB’s mother’s home is in Braes Timbers.
Holbrook isn’t one of the elementary schools for that area either.

How did Samuel get registered in that district?
Why was he going to Holbrook?

https://holbrook.cfisd.net/en

Holbrook is in the Cypress Fairbanks Independent School District.

Last edited:
All this info is operating on the assumption little Samuel was enrolled in Houston ISD. Spring break in Houston ISD was March 15-19 according to their calendar. According to the information on the website, parents can only switch methods of schooling at the end of 6 week periods. On their calendar, it appears that the end of the six week period was April 23. The child would have needed to already be switched to virtual BEFORE April 30. It should also be noted that the requirements of virtual school are to be doing many different assignments, as well as participating in live instruction daily. If he were in virtual school, they would have assignments and have seen him in live instruction since April 30.

Since we don't know what the school knows, I am just guessing about a few different things that could have happened. (We only know that he was last seen by the school on April 30th. We do not know...that I am aware of...what/if the parents said anything to the school. IMO the school probably has shared why he has not been there since April 30.)

1. Many, many students have fallen off the face of the earth this year because of covid. Schools are scrambling to keep track of kids. I know many are falling through the cracks. This could have been one of those times.

2. The parents could have told the school that someone else has custody and they will not be attending school. There is not much follow up the school can do on these claims.

3. If there was some sort of DCFS involvement, and the school thought the child has been removed to their care, or the care of someone else. (I think we would have heard by now if the child was known to DCFS. JMO.)

4. The parents actually took their child out of school. In Texas, all that is required is to send a letter or email notifying the school they will be homeschooling. Once this happens, the school has no further contact.

Thanks! In the Fox 26 video you highlighted, the reporter also stated that the Gateway complex searched yesterday is where Samuel lives with his father.
Search for missing 6-year-old Houston boy

In the video at :48 biodad, TB, and Grandma are standing in front of a black Dodge sedan (same brand of car that was towed away by police). The front grill is "Dodge" brand.

Screenshot
Screenshot_20210601-122732_Firefox.jpg

Stock photo of 2014 Dodge Avenger
R167a8a42c9d5f8a181385db07a15f1ce

Not sure of exact model or year of car in video or the one towed - but Dodge, and similar year/model.

Didn't the biodad claim he had no car?

Conflicting timelines of when Samuel Olson went missing complicate search for 6-year-old

Samuel Olson, a 6-year-old from Houston, may have gone missing on Thursday or he may have been missing since the end of April.

April 30, 2021
Last time Samuel is known to be seen outside of family members
Last day he was in school

May 27, 2021
The dad’s girlfriend states she last saw Samuel (~7:30am) as she prepared to take him to school.
Samuel is reported missing (6pm)

May 31, 2021
LE searched an apartment of “someone the dad’s girlfriend knows” that is the place Samuel was known to be staying
TES searched a field behind the apartment complex

Missing 6-year-old boy may have disappeared weeks ago, investigators say

To Note:
"I was going to take Sam to school when his mother showed up with the police officer, or who I was under the impression to be a police officer, and they demanded me to release Sam," explained Balboa (gf) on Monday.

However, Satterwhite said investigators have not been able to verify that and, in fact, Sam may have gone missing weeks ago.

The last time anyone outside of his family saw him was at Holbrook Elementary in Cy-Fair ISD on Friday, April 30, according to police. The last day of school is June 3.

Texas Search Intensifies for Missing 6-Year-Old Boy Last Seen at School in April

A call around 6 p.m. Thursday reported the boy, Samuel Olson, "being taken by another individual" at the apartment of a female caretaker, said Larry Satterwhite, executive assistant chief of the Houston police, at a news conference Tuesday evening.

Police also have now lost track of the unnamed woman who reported the abduction.

"I'm not willing to say she's missing," Satterwhite told reporters. "I'm just saying I don't know where she is at

-is this the apartment being searched?
-report a child missing and then can’t be located ???

Samuel Olson, Houston boy, reported missing | khou.com The car towed from the apartment complex. Person who reported Samuel mising MIA. Interesting what the fiance said about Mom,taking him. Samuel Olson, Houston boy, reported missing | khou.com . MOO
From the link:

"... The apartment complex is being rented by an acquaintance of Samuel's dad's girlfriend. ..."

I smell something very strange ;), all these able-bodied adults without a car, without a proper apartment of their own, when they have/care for a 6 y/o child. The time to grow up was years and years ago now. JMO

Texas Search Intensifies for Missing 6-Year-Old Boy Last Seen at School in April

A call around 6 p.m. Thursday reported the boy, Samuel Olson, "being taken by another individual" at the apartment of a female caretaker, said Larry Satterwhite, executive assistant chief of the Houston police, at a news conference Tuesday evening.

Police also have now lost track of the unnamed woman who reported the abduction.

"I'm not willing to say she's missing," Satterwhite told reporters. "I'm just saying I don't know where she is at

Exactly.
I personally don’t understand this. It may just be me, idk...but if it was stated Samuel was taken at 7:30am, what was the reasons for waiting almost 12 hrs to file a report?

Exactly.
I personally don’t understand this. It may just be me, idk...but if it was stated Samuel was taken at 7:30am, what was the reasons for waiting almost 12 hrs to file a report?

If she felt it was legit (not saying I agree or disagree) she would have had no reason to report it. She could have mentioned it to someone else during the day and that person may have scratched their head. Maybe they knew the mom and asked the mom if the child was with her and that led to more head scratching. That is why I suddenly feel it possible a third party made the report 12 hours later. Pure speculation and hypothetical

Last edited:

The unnamed woman who reported the abduction? On page one of this thread, he was abducted from the 8800 block of McAvoy in SW Houston, which later morphed into TB's mother's house. It seems to me that all these stories and locations revolve more around persons connected to TB, jmo.

Last edited:
The unnamed woman who reported the abduction? On page one of this thread, he was abducted from the 8800 block of McAvoy in SW Houston, which later morphed into TB's mother's house. It seems to that all these stories and locations revolve more around persons connected to TB, jmo.

She (TB) was at the search site yesterday which is why I was not thinking it was her missing. (No clue...)

ETA: unless she went missing since then

For reference: I have a 6 year old and I am a homebody who takes Covid seriously. Still I have many, many people who have seen my 6 year old since 4/30. Granted I got vaccinated and have been doing more, but still... all of these since 4/30:
-school
-dentist
- picked up pizza after dentist at the counter
-Mother’s Day facetimes with grandmas
-numerous neighbors over the fence and on our neighborhood walks and impromptu play in yards and at local playground
- our first park play date with school friend since covid
-zoom awards ceremony for last day of school (even the virtual kids were on and I saw them and heard them!)
-Grandma visit
- FaceTime for cousin’s birthday
- Backyard play date with another friend
- Made book donations at local playground and other families saw us.

same situation, and yes my 6yo has been seen by at least a dozen people in the last month. Outside of school, I mean. Even if you wouldn’t have taken your child anywhere for whatever reason, one would think that at least neighbors would have seen them. My son likes to bring the trash outside, grabs delivery food to help me if there’s too much for me to carry, etc. I just believe someone would have seen a child in a whole month besides family close family.

This entire case/situation is a loop of things I don’t understand. I’m confused at every point.

Search for missing 6-year-old Houston boy

In the video at :48 biodad, TB, and Grandma are standing in front of a black Dodge sedan (same brand of car that was towed away by police). The front grill is "Dodge" brand.

Screenshot
View attachment 299149

Stock photo of 2014 Dodge Avenger
R167a8a42c9d5f8a181385db07a15f1ce

Not sure of exact model or year of car in video or the one towed - but Dodge, and similar year/model.

Didn't the biodad claim he had no car?
That is correct. He stated he has no car
Where is Samuel Olson? Search warrant executed for missing 6-year-old boy from Webster

She (TB) was at the search site yesterday which is why I was not thinking it was her missing. (No clue...)
Oh I agree with your post that the person LE is referring to as reporting the missing child isn't even a parent or the girlfriend, but a concerned third party. :confused: I was quoting you for the odd media sentence...

I can’t remember why, but I’ve been under the impression that it was a third party who reported him missing. Perhaps it’s because of my confusion of everything. I’ll just refer to Tim miller’s credibility quote.

Was it TB or TB’s mother who made the missing person report? Do we even know?

Ok- DailyMail says: A six year-old reported missing by his dad's girlfriend on May 27 may have vanished a month earlier, as an investigator warned he 'does not have a good feeling' about the case.

So it is possible she is now MIA??

Keeping in mind though DMail has a tendency to mix things up. So I am going to look for more article reference points.

Cops fear Texas boy, 6, reported missing five days ago may have vanished a month prior | Daily Mail Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand