Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to know who exactly is this Grandma. Dad’s girlfriend’s mother has been referred to as grandma but she is not.
They are referring here to TO the paternal grandmother who said she had Samuel at her home for the weekend 5/1. She discusses it on camera on the 2nd video that airs on the Fox 26 link (after you watch top video from this AM, it then auto loads the report from last night with TO discussing it on camera).

I agree with posters above- how would Mom know that Sam went to his fathers' abusive girlfriends mothers house? Are we expected to believe she was following them the previous day? :rolleyes: cameras should show that wasn't how things happened. and yes, why wait approx 12 hours to report this to police?

I thought in the PC they stated that the apartment they searched was someone "known to the girlfriend" which is also weird.
(ETA there are two apartments- one of her friends (Gulf Breeze), and then the fathers (Gateway) which is where the car was taken from last night)

I don't know how you can get choked out, get an OP on that person, decide to stay with that person, and then let your precious child be around that person, illegally to boot. I am floored by that line of thinking. moo

Absolutely spot on . Great post.

This^^ If my child is absent, I get a call by noon the very first day they aren’t there. If my child is going to be out sick for a few days, I’m proactive. I call the school and contact their teacher to let them know. I also send over any doctor excuse I receive. I am very surprised we haven’t heard anything from little Sam’s school as to why wasn’t there? Who called the school to say he wouldn’t be there and what was the reason for his absence?? This has gone on far too long. Someone mentioned Emily Glass...poor little Lucas...that’s exactly what Sam’s case reminds me of:( MOO

I don’t know that the school is in a position to disclose any information to the general public. I recognize each district and state is different, but the school district I am familiar with still did automated messages and followed up on absences during COVID. It is hard to say though who the school had a phone number for, if phone numbers had been changed, etc. etc.

I don’t know that the school is in a position to disclose any information. I recognize each district and state is different, but the school district I am familiar with still did automated messages and followed up on absences during COVID.
I'm guessing the school was told Samuel was at his mom's house now and wouldn't be back at school again. Maybe the school tried to follow up, but was ignored. Perhaps that is one reason why he now had to "be taken by the cop" because the pressure was mounting to produce him. idk

jmo

The ONLY legitimate reason I can think of that school wouldn’t report him missing for a month is Covid. Where I live, if your child has been exposed to someone with Covid and/or has it themselves, they can’t go to school for 2 weeks. May be easy for someone to say, “Oh, he was exposed”, then not go to school for 2 weeks. Then at the end of the 2 weeks say, “Oh, he has it now” or “Oh, he was exposed to someone else”. My boys had to quarantine this year for a 2 week period because they were exposed to someone and we weren’t asked for any verification. I don’t know if other schools would, or if they would if they were gone longer than 2 weeks, but it would surprise me if they did.

Do I think that’s what happened here with the school? Not really.

I’m going to second this. I live about 50 miles south of Houston and in our district you can choose to go from in person to virtual. I’m wondering if this is what happened. All someone would have to do is log in to the schoolwork portal for a few minutes and he’s automatically counted present for that day. My kids did virtual almost all year and this is how it worked in our district. Although I don’t know if HISD was the same.

Search underway for 6-year-old boy from Webster missing since Thursday, Texas EquuSearch says

Update
Houston police would not confirm if they were investigating allegations of an abduction, telling KPRC 2 the matter was a custody battle.

Miller added while Balboa said the fake officer and Samuel’s mother took him Thursday morning, there are questions about the specifics of when he was taken – and how.

“We’re really trying to figure out when is the last time Little Sam was actually seen so we can fit somewhat of a starting point of when something possibly happened,” Miller continued.

Samuel’s mother could not be reached for comment Monday, but Olson confirmed she had legal custody of the boy.

When asked why the boy was with Balboa, Olson said she would help watch the boy because he didn’t have a car and worked long hours in construction.

Olson maintained he and the boy’s mother have had problems in the past; however, KPRC 2 uncovered court documents that confirm Olson and Balboa have had issues, as well.

Still, the existence of the protective order raises questions about why the boy was with Balboa.

Olson insisted the Balboa wasn’t at fault.
Olson’s father, Dalton Olson, and his girlfriend, Theresa Balboa, claimed the boy was last seen last Thursday in southwest Houston. That’s when Balboa says Samuel’s mother and a man dressed like a police officer came to her apartment and took the child.

Rbbm

Now we are at an apartment??
Thought she was at another location?
Very confusing.

Last edited:
Yeah, odd circumstances, to say the least. Plus, IF school was in session, even partially open on so many days, why wasn't this reported to proper authorities, by the PSS way before now? It's a crime for your child to miss school do to delinquency, so....?

Imo, the abduction story was made up to explain Samuel's absence. That the school, DCFS, or someone was demanding to see him. We see this same scenario time and time again, in cases where a child has been long gone.

Last edited:
I’m going to second this. I live about 50 miles south of Houston and in our district you can choose to go from in person to virtual. I’m wondering if this is what happened. All someone would have to do is log in to the schoolwork portal for a few minutes and he’s automatically counted present for that day. My kids did virtual almost all year and this is how it worked in our district. Although I don’t know if HISD was the same.
You must be very close to the gulf!

Little Samuel was 5, guessing he was in kindergarten at his school since he just turned 6.

Last edited:
1) When and where did the father last see Samuel?
It seemed to be implied that he last saw him the morning of 5/27 before TB took Samuel to her mother’s house. However, I don’t think we saw it clearly stated.

2) When and where did TB’s mother last see Samuel?
He was reported missing from her home the 27th.

3) who exactly reported Samuel missing?

4) whose apartment was searched and whose car was towed?

The apartment is described as rented by TB’s friend (LE said this first in briefing) or the father’s female friend (LE said this later in briefing) or TB’s acquaintance (KHOU) depending on the article. Fox26 said the complex was where the father lives with Samuel. Who rented it? Who lived there?
  • 4/30 last seen by non-family at school (Holbrook elementary per LE according to Daily Mail)
  • 5/1 weekend paternal grandmother last seen at her home
  • 5/27 7:30 am reported last seen by TB at her mother’s home - taken by uniformed officer of unknown physical description (black car) and woman described as bio mom (white suv). LE has been unable to verify. Tim Miller questions credibility.
  • 5/27 evening Samuel was reported missing by ?

Last edited:
It seemed to be implied that he last saw him the morning of 5/27 before TB took Samuel to her mother’s house. However, I don’t think we saw it clearly stated.

4) whose apartment and whose car was towed?

The apartment is described as rented by TB’s friend (LE said this first in briefing) or the father’s female friend (LE said this later in briefing) or TB’s acquaintance (KHOU) depending on the article. Fox26 said the complex was where the father lives with Samuel. Who rented it? Who lived there?
  • 4/30 last seen by non-family at school (Holbrook elementary per LE according to Daily Mail)
  • 5/27 7:30 am reported last seen by TB at her mother’s home - taken by uniformed officer of unknown physical description (black car) and woman described as bio mom (white suv). LE has been unable to verify. Tim Miller questions credibility.
I'm a bit confused. Is the apartment different than gf's mom's home? Two different places or the same place.

She said the "cop" came to her mom's house, right? But they are searching the apartment, which is a different location?

jmo

4) whose apartment and whose car was towed?

This article below states TB was at her apartment when he was taken
Where is Samuel Olson? Search warrant executed for missing 6-year-old boy from Webster

I agree with posters above- how would Mom know that Sam went to his fathers' abusive girlfriends mothers house? Are we expected to believe she was following them the previous day? :rolleyes: cameras should show that wasn't how things happened. and yes, why wait approx 12 hours to report this to police?

I don't know how you can get choked out, get an OP on that person, decide to stay with that person, and then let your precious child be around that person, alone, illegally to boot. I am floored by that line of thinking. moo

ETA
Is anyone understanding the apartment searches? whose car was taken? in this article it says Gateway at Ellington (dads apartment) the car was taken, but further on in the article it says the car was taken from an apartment where GF friend lives. color me confused! its two different complexes (Gulf breeze, and Gateway)
Cops fear Texas boy, 6, reported missing five days ago may have vanished a month prior - T-Gate
Are these high school newspaper reporters? The reporters are the most confusing WS has seen.

For reference: I have a 6 year old and I am a homebody who takes Covid seriously. Still I have many, many people who have seen my 6 year old since 4/30. Granted I got vaccinated and have been doing more, but still... all of these since 4/30:
-school
-dentist
- picked up pizza after dentist at the counter
-Mother’s Day facetimes with grandmas
-numerous neighbors over the fence and on our neighborhood walks and impromptu play in yards and at local playground
- our first park play date with school friend since covid
-zoom awards ceremony for last day of school (even the virtual kids were on and I saw them and heard them!)
-Grandma visit
- FaceTime for cousin’s birthday
- Backyard play date with another friend
- Made book donations at local playground and other families saw us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand