Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The article has been updated with some additional info:
Search warrant executed for missing 6-year-old boy from Webster

WEBSTER, Texas – Houston police detectives and members of the forensic crime scene unit are executing a search warrant at an apartment where six-year-old Samuel Olson was staying for some period of time over the last few weeks. They are looking for any clues that would lead them to the whereabouts of the missing child.

“”

According to court documents, Balboa, 29, was charged with Assault of a Family Member – Impeding Breathing in Nov. 2020. Balboa is accused of “impeding the normal breathing and circulation of the blood of [Olson] by applying pressure to [Olson’s] throat and by applying pressure to [Olson’s] neck,” according to the charging document, dated Nov. 29, 2020. A judge issued Olson an emergency protective order against Balboa for the alleged incident. According to the order, Balboa was forbidden from “communicating directly with a member of the family or household or with the protected individual.”
OMG I can’t say what I’m thinking

Have been following this thread but wanted to comment as I’m feeling a bit confused. First, I am happy Tim Miller is involved and appreciate his statement about credibility. I have a lot of respect for him and organization.

However, I’m confused on the custody thing here as I was under the impression that bio mom recently won custody after not seeing SO for a long while. (But had not yet gotten SO back) However the video posted above has LE saying the parents shared joint custody? I’m wondering more about the physical custody rather than legal.

I know LE may have been able to find cameras near where dad’s gf said SO was when he was reportedly taken. So I do wonder if they ever got to the point of checking for cameras near bio mom’s home to see if she had even left her home by that time on the morning SO “was taken”... I am not sure if that is important now that we have learned SO was last seen outside of family members at the end of April. Just thinking.

I last checked this thread early yesterday evening and just checked back in here now ... my stomach was in knots reading all the new posts in this thread. I hope LE is able to keep moving quickly in this investigation despite all the...confusion. Praying for SO.

ebm to add, seeing a snippet of the father upset in the video above does make me wonder about an Emily glass situation here. (Thanks to another poster for that reference.) ... Although the whole end of April kind of makes things more complicated.

Imo, jmo

Last edited:
When asked about this account of the child's whereabouts, Satterwhite said they have not been able to verify that information and they've talked to "all parties involved." Olson's biological father and mother have joint custody, according to court records. All have denied having the child.
“””
Police were hoping to find Olson at the residence on Monday but did not. Additional residences are likely to be searched, according to Satterwhite.
“””
When asked on Monday how no one knows where a 6-year-old child is, Satterwhite said it was a "good question" that he would find out the answer to.

Conflicting timelines of when Samuel Olson went missing complicate search for 6-year-old

MISSING: Grandmother says fake cop connected to 6-year-old boy’s disappearance
Samuel Olson, 6, was last seen Thursday in Houston, in the 8800 block of McAvoy Drive. According to Samuel’s grandmother, Tanya Olson, someone dressed up as a cop showed up with the boy’s mother and took him. Tanya said Samuel was being cared for by a family member of his father’s fiancée when the incident happened, ABC 13 reports.

So is the grandmother giving hearsay as to the fake cop story? If she wasn't there how can she say that is what happened? Samuel was at the g/friends families house not hers???? IMO
I saw it as the grandmother got her info from the father (her son), who got the info from his fiancé and/or the fiancé’s family members who supposedly had Samuel. Grandma clearly wasn’t there when it all went down. I think she just believes her son’s story. As for legal custody, I don’t even know any more.
How can a non custodial parent *kidnap* his child, and it takes the custodial parent a year to get him back? If the mom has documentation that she is the legal guardian, why would it take so long, or involve more court proceedings to get Samuel back to the rightful parent?

Nothing adds up and I believe no one at this point. Praying sweet Samuel will come home safely.

Not caught up on the thread, but last verified sighting at school was April 30th, but fiance/girlfriend says she was about to take him to school. Is school still in session? I find this odd. Why about to take him to school on the day he goes missing but he has not been there in a month? Very odd.JMO
Yeah, odd circumstances, to say the least. Plus, IF school was in session, even partially open on so many days, why wasn't this reported to proper authorities, by the PSS way before now? It's a crime for your child to miss school do to delinquency, so....?

I keep going back to Sam’s initial missing person description.

He was fully dressed, including shoes, at 730am on a Thursday morning. He just turned 6 this weekend, so is it likely he was in kindergarten or preschool and ready for school? If not why was he fully dressed so early? IMO kiss don’t usually put shoes on until it’s time to leave the house. If he’s in school or daycare, can they give an accurate time he was last seen? Was the grandmother his usual caregiver on weekday mornings? Did he spend Wednesday night at her house or did Dad drop him off earlier Thursday morning? WHERE IS SAMUEL???
I thought I read that school ended April 30th, and no one outside of *family* has seen Samuel independently since then?

So the gf says she was getting ready to take Samuel to school, except school ended April 30th??! I need to go back and confirm that school ended for certain on April 30.

School did not end on April 30th. That is the last he was seen at school. That is the last day anyone but family has seen him

Last edited:
Tim Miller: “I sure as h*!! Don’t think we’re gonna have a happy ending”

That says it all. I don’t think little Sam has been alive since April 30.
Sadly, me either. As soon as I read he was last seen independently at school over a month ago, my heart broke. Although I can’t say I’ve had a good feeling since the very beginning.
Moo

When asked about this account of the child's whereabouts, Satterwhite said they have not been able to verify that information and they've talked to "all parties involved." Olson's biological father and mother have joint custody, according to court records. All have denied having the child.
“””
Police were hoping to find Olson at the residence on Monday but did not. Additional residences are likely to be searched, according to Satterwhite.
“””
When asked on Monday how no one knows where a 6-year-old child is, Satterwhite said it was a "good question" that he would find out the answer to.

Conflicting timelines of when Samuel Olson went missing complicate search for 6-year-old
Wow. So now the person who reported him missing is MIA?????? Missed that the first time I watched the presser. I'm waiting for an APB,and warrant for them now. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VaggieX