Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also I found this interesting which would also not align with what Grandma is saying:

"Houston police searched the Gateway at Ellington apartment complex Monday. Texas Equusearch planned to conduct a physical search Tuesday, but it did not happen, saying the stories given to police don’t add up, which makes it difficult for them to know where to start. Police said the last time they can independently verify his location is on April 30 when he was at school. Samuel’s paternal grandmother, Tonya Olson, said he was with her the following weekend. Olson said she heard him on the phone a little over a week ago."

It also states in this article it seems that Tonya Olson is Samuel's fathers Mother so there is connection there with the Dad, the GF, and Grandmother. Also if Grandmother is lying this makes sense as to why they have Sam's mom IDing him.

SOURCE: Police: Body believed to be of Samuel Olson found in Jasper motel | khou.com
Lori Vallow’s mother claimed to have heard JJ on the phone after he was murdered. It could be she heard a voice in the background and was told it was Samuel. Or she could just be mistaken or...

They had a full police uniform. They had a gun, handcuffs, everything. I thought it was a Harris County police officer because on the badge it said Harris County,” she said.

Balboa said she does not remember any physical characteristics, nor the name of the man she accuses of posing as a police officer to take Samuel.

“I had no choice but to hand him over,” she said.

BBM
Here is the part in these horrific types of cases when the LE have in custody the perps and the victim is located- I like to go back to original statements of the plan/ event/ cover story and try to see the insight of what the perps/players/poi/ suspects actually did or how it unfolded in the key words that stick out like no other.

Child found dead in Jasper motel room believed to be missing 6-year-old Samuel Olson, HPD says

Grandma has stated in her interview that the last time she physically saw him was May 2nd. Scroll down for grandma's interview. Around the 2 minute mark of her interview.

Family of missing 6-year-old Samuel Olson seeks answers | khou.com
Just trying to keep up with all the locations and calendars regarding statements of the adults in this case.

Sammy was verified in School on Friday April 30th.
Saturday May 1st - Unknown or known?
Sunday May 2nd - Granny TO - DO mom
Sammy is with her at her house?

Just trying to keep up with all the locations and calendars regarding statements of the adults in this case.

Have you or any other posters found a link or video source that it was at her house? I recall the May 2nd date, but missed the location. Thanks

Didn’t TO/grandmother say in the video that she had been receiving photos of Samuel after seeing him on May 1-2?

Did Dalton or TB send the pictures to TO?

Did Dalton go by to check on Samuel and TB refuse to let him in?

What the heck was going on?!?

Grandma stated "he was with us" when referencing the 2nd but didn't state at what location.

Didn’t TO/grandmother say in the video that she had been receiving photos of Samuel after seeing him on May 1-2?

Did Dalton or TB send the pictures to TO?

Did Dalton go by to check on Samuel and TB refuse to let him in?

What the heck was going on?!?
She said they (her and ?) took the photos/video when Samuel was with them and that they are dated photos,

Hi all - Things were moving fast yesterday so apologies if this was already posted, but I found that TB was incarcerated for a 180 day commitment resulting from an offense in Robertson County TX in June 2018. Theresa Raye Balboa - 180 DAY COMMITMENT Texas, Mugshot 168737092

I don't have a user account to look up TX criminal records and would rather not create one. If anyone has one or is willing to set one up (requires name, email, phone number), can you check out what the charge was?

TX Criminal Records Search: https://publicsite.dps.texas.gov/DpsWebsite/CriminalHistory/

Attachments

• mugshot.PNG
    mugshot.PNG
    266.5 KB · Views: 107
Have you or any other posters found a link or video source that it was at her house? I recall the May 2nd date, but missed the location. Thanks
That is unclear where she had him.
I was hoping someone to confirm and answer the question I presented.
Sorry Tiff, I probably should have dropped that line down 1 not to confuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member