Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you go in to edit the post and add/paste the url where the info was obtained so we stay within our linked/copyright guidelines? Thanks

I edited, does that link work? I can’t link directly to her info page as when I copy / pasted into a private browser, it didn’t go anywhere since you’ve gotta be logged in to see it.. sorry, this is my first time trying to do this

I hope this works. Mods, I had to crop the photos that showed the URL as it had my info under it. I used the official link that Moe provided.

please let me know if you all see any other identifying info of mine on there incase I missed it..

I will see if there are other search options to find that 2018 arrest

Edited to add: found at https://publicsite.dps.texas.gov/DpsWebsite/CriminalHistory/

What is the 2020 arrest for?

KTRK Houston news, weather and traffic - Latest Texas news and weather

•still no confirmation on identity of body
•investigators learned Samuel’s mother was at her home the day of May 27
•found inconsistencies in girlfriends’s story
•a anonymous tip was called in on the body found at Jasper hotel (saying Balboa was at this hotel)
•Balboa is out on bond now for Nov case.
•DA accepted charges: tampering with evidence.

Last edited:
From presser -
- tip through Crimestoppers to Jasper LE led them to Balboa at the hotel
- Jasper LE called Houston LE
- So far charges against Balboa are tampering with evidence, working with DA to determine more charges
- waiting on ME for confirmation of ID of Samuel
- Still unsure if Samuel was seen after April 30 which was last day seen at school.
- the McAvoy location of disappearance as reported by Balboa is not confirmed
- Balboa lived at the apartment that was searched earlier this week, she lived there with another male
- Balboa was out on bond at the time of disappearance for the charge of assault in November against DO
- when asked how Balboa got to the hotel, LE said they are talking to additional people
- looking at surveillance to see how the body was taken into the hotel
- Balboa is in custody in Jasper at this time
- no info on arraignment yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads