Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg
They have to wait on the medical examiner to confirm it’s Sam.
How long has this poor boy been dead?

<modsnip>
TB could & should be charged with abuse of a corpse, hindering a criminal investigation, filing a false police report etc etc MOO

I’m hoping her arrest triggers a revocation of her bond for the assault charge against DO.
She’s already fled once....I think she’ll be in the wind if she’s allowed out on bond. moo

Last edited by a moderator:
LE said the Dodge was the car Balboa was known to drive, but did not know who officially owns it.

So it brings to question (and I heard video is being reviewed) how was TB / Samuel transported to the Jasper motel if she didn’t drive the car she was known to drive? Also, did she leave the search site to take the boy/duffle bag to move him away from Houston or was the boy/duffle bag already in Jasper.

During the presser LE commented they have several people they want to talk to further, but only stated that Balboa was in custody.
LE clarified that at this time DO is not a POI but they want to talk further to him.

Last edited:
Wow, so why was mom sent to Jasper? seems extremely inappropriate to have her identify what was once her son :(
I'm (obviously) hopeful for justice for all who are involved, but I pray its just TB, as several adults covering this up is devastating on another level
So sorry Sam, you deserved so much better. I so wish he had been given back to his momma :(

So it brings to question (and I heard video is being reviewed) how was TB / Samuel transported to the Jasper motel if she didn’t drive the car she was known to drive? Also, did she leave the search site to take the boy/duffle bag to move him away from Houston or was the boy/duffle bag already in Jasper.

Yes, LE was asked during the presser how Balboa got to the hotel and how the tote bag was transported and that’s when they said they will need to review surveillance and will need to talk to several other people. IMHO someone must have helped her get there if it wasn’t in the Dodge she drive that had already been seized I think.

Wow, so why was mom sent to Jasper? seems extremely inappropriate to have her identify what was once her son :(
I'm (obviously) hopeful for justice for all who are involved, but I pray its just TB, as several adults covering this up is devastating on another level
So sorry Sam, you deserved so much better. I so wish he had been given back to his momma :(

If it happened to my kid I would want to see every bit of it. I would want to see how he was left, and how and where the bag was stored. I would want to solidify the full force of my anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BadWiring