Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LE has said that the last confirmed siting of Samuel was over a month ago at school. Until LE give further details to change that date, I think that’s the most concrete date we have.

The person who initially reported the child missing told police that Olson was taken from his southeast Houston home on May 27 by an unknown male. On Monday, Houston police Assistant Chief Larry Satterwhite said police had yet to verify the credibility of that report. He said the last confirmed sighting of Olson was April 30 at his school.

Body found in Jasper motel room believed to be missing child Samuel Olson, officials say

I am hoping for more info soon.
Trying to confirm a press conference will take place.

Last edited:
Don
That is unclear where she had him.
I was hoping someone to confirm and answer the question I presented.
Sorry Tiff, I probably should have dropped that line down 1 not to confuse
Don't worry LE is having a hard time cutting through all the unverifiable info. Hence the reason LE stated the last sighting of Samuel was April 30th at school. You could cut air with a knife when Larry Satterwhite gave the press conference. MOO

Don

Don't worry LE is having a hard time cutting through all the unverifiable info. Hence the reason LE stated the last sighting of Samuel was April 30th at school. You could cut air with a knife when Larry Satterwhite gave the press conference. MOO

Par for the course. People come up with all sorts of scenarios in their heads about how facts will be missed, ignored, forgotten, glossed over and they will get away with their misdeeds, and then LE comes in with a methodical approach (most of the time) and suddenly all eyes are on them going "well?" You can hide your tracks all you want, if you're the last person known to see a missing victim and you have a history, you're likely going to fall to the intense scrutiny. Also, if you have a history, you clearly weren't as good at covering your tracks as you imagined yourself.

Hi all - Things were moving fast yesterday so apologies if this was already posted, but I found that TB was incarcerated for a 180 day commitment resulting from an offense in Robertson County TX in June 2018. Theresa Raye Balboa - 180 DAY COMMITMENT Texas, Mugshot 168737092

I don't have a user account to look up TX criminal records and would rather not create one. If anyone has one or is willing to set one up (requires name, email, phone number), can you check out what the charge was?

TX Criminal Records Search: https://publicsite.dps.texas.gov/DpsWebsite/CriminalHistory/

despite living on the east coast, I have an account with them. I just had to reset my password and am going to look now. Just a heads up incase someone else is about to waste their time / money doing this..

I hope this works. Mods, I had to crop the photos that showed the URL as it had my info under it. I used the official link that Moe provided.

please let me know if you all see any other identifying info of mine on there incase I missed it..

I will see if there are other search options to find that 2018 arrest

Edited to add: found at https://publicsite.dps.texas.gov/DpsWebsite/CriminalHistory/

Attachments

• B6471FCD-0640-41B3-85D5-DE1083BF8D6A.jpeg
    B6471FCD-0640-41B3-85D5-DE1083BF8D6A.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 273
  • 49CCC4E9-3175-4B0B-8B67-17B4148C84CF.jpeg
    49CCC4E9-3175-4B0B-8B67-17B4148C84CF.jpeg
    43.8 KB · Views: 273
  • D0D0657A-C018-4C41-BD03-1238A4DE9275.jpeg
    D0D0657A-C018-4C41-BD03-1238A4DE9275.jpeg
    70.1 KB · Views: 283
  • 2FFB1AAC-5AEE-4E8F-9961-F2B684A9FB30.jpeg
    2FFB1AAC-5AEE-4E8F-9961-F2B684A9FB30.jpeg
    85.2 KB · Views: 247
Last edited:
Based on the Moms Attorney's press conference and the legal information that was presented

MOO
This has given rise to statements by TO contained within this interview / article
That IMO need a closer look.
Fake cop played role in 6-year-old boy's disappearance from SW Houston, grandmother says

I could be wrong, but my gut feeling is TO was relaying info that was being given to her by TB and/or Samuel’s father. It is possible she had no reason to suspect the wool was being pulled over her eyes until TB went missing. Just an opinion. Hopefully the press conference clears up some details.

TY!

If anyone finds the briefing (streamed) please post a link. I’ll be looking for it as well.

I hope this works. Mods, I had to crop the photos that showed the URL as it had my info under it. I used the official link that Moe provided.

please let me know if you all see any other identifying info of mine on there incase I missed it..

I will see if there are other search options to find that 2018 arrest

Can you go in to edit the post and add/paste the url where the info was obtained so we stay within our linked/copyright guidelines? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho