Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, LE was asked during the presser how Balboa got to the hotel and how the tote bag was transported and that’s when they said they will need to review surveillance and will need to talk to several other people. IMHO someone must have helped her get there if it wasn’t in the Dodge she drove that had already been seized I think.

Another random thought.. I doubt the boy/bag was moved from the area of the apartment or vehicle during the day of the search and warrants because LE was all over that area.
-Did he become deceased at another location?
-Had he/bag been moved before the day of the search at the apartment complex?
-Was something going on behind the scene during the day of the searches while LE was focused on the apartment complex?
-Either TB slipped away with someone or gained access to another vehicle

Anyhow, whatever the answers I agree I think someone IMHO helped in some way. Maybe not in whatever led to his death, but at minimum in the attempt to cover things up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, so why was mom sent to Jasper? seems extremely inappropriate to have her identify what was once her son :(

IMHO the only place we saw that mom was “en route” to Jasper to ID the child found was in a headline last night that was shortly edited to say Mom was helping authorities. I don’t think she was asked to go there to ID him, but perhaps went on her own as soon as she heard he may have been found there. There has been no mention of her going to Jasper since that headline, and again, it was changed very shortly thereafter.

Still trying to look into TB. No luck finding any further criminal records beyond what we know. However, I did find that it looks like her june 2018 arrest/warrant? was related to child support. @MoeInVA, hope this answers your earlier inquiry.

Additionally, another document stating she was not to be around DO.

Here are screenshots from Harris county records.

searched on Office of Harris County District Clerk - Marilyn Burgess | Search Our Records

edit to add looks like she was in court for the November arrest on 5/19/21. Very recently ..

Attachments

• 3D0BABA0-B273-464E-A222-036962288D65.jpeg
    3D0BABA0-B273-464E-A222-036962288D65.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 106
  • A0BF4BC0-33F4-48B2-B044-B6A063C332EC.jpeg
    A0BF4BC0-33F4-48B2-B044-B6A063C332EC.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 342BA09A-E340-408C-901E-C85DE66DB583.jpeg
    342BA09A-E340-408C-901E-C85DE66DB583.jpeg
    115.9 KB · Views: 111
  • 428C6464-A589-42A1-BDAC-28B482342B93.jpeg
    428C6464-A589-42A1-BDAC-28B482342B93.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 100
  • AF183A11-CC8B-4668-ACAE-256CCA128B2B.jpeg
    AF183A11-CC8B-4668-ACAE-256CCA128B2B.jpeg
    103.3 KB · Views: 97
There are discrepancies in the address TB reported the fake/made-up LE took Samuel from home on McAvoy to the apartment LE said she was living in on the Gulf Fwy/I45. Those 2 places are about 20-30 minutes apart. That’s the least of the discrepancies I know.

Last edited:
MOD NOTE:

Whie the sad outcome of this missing child case seems apparent, Websleuths will not change the heading of this thread or move it until we get official confirmation from ME. Thanks for understanding our intentionally strict guidelines for this.

Still trying to look into TB. No luck finding any further criminal records beyond what we know. However, I did find that it looks like her june 2018 arrest/warrant? was related to child support. @MoeInVA, hope this answers your earlier inquiry.

searched on Office of Harris County District Clerk - Marilyn Burgess | Search Our Records

edit to add looks like she was in court for the November arrest on 5/19/21. Very recently ..
since you are a member already, can you find SPN#02494025

Sounds like the Dad and TB were having problems bc she's out on bond for a prior charge that has to do with him. This has me wondering if motive for this was to get back at the father.

If she was trying to get back at dad, I don't think she'd have pointed the finger at mom.

My gut thinks the death was 'accidental' while in her care. She got ticked about something, snapped, and then covered it up by blaming mom. It seems more likely to me that she squirreled him away and made up a story to KEEP dad. MOO

2018 warrant and 180 days was for non-payment of child support.
So now we know she has kids.

Was the May 19 court appearance for the assault against DO a trigger? moo

Per her bond conditions she wasn’t allowed around DO. Yet his sweet boy was left in her care.

Thank you!! So apparently she has a child of her own (who she was failing to support). Maybe we already knew this from her social? I didn’t look.

since you are a member already, can you find SPN#02494025

what is the SPN? I’m not sure which field to search that in. And you want me to search the Harris county or the TX site I posted earlier?

That SPN is on the document relating to TB and DO. The screenshots I posted showed info on that case... confused, but if there is something else to search for I can look

Wow, so why was mom sent to Jasper? seems extremely inappropriate to have her identify what was once her son :(
I'm (obviously) hopeful for justice for all who are involved, but I pray its just TB, as several adults covering this up is devastating on another level
So sorry Sam, you deserved so much better. I so wish he had been given back to his momma :(

To collect DNA possibly. Visual ID is rarely done anymore. Too problematic and traumatizing. I recently listened to a former LE officer slamming a visual ID that was done in a murder case. He talked about hysterical blindness causing misidentifications and mental trauma caused to loved ones. In short, visual ID is a barbaric outdated practice given the tools ME's have now.

To collect DNA possibly. Visual ID is rarely done anymore. Too problematic and traumatizing. I recently listened to a former LE officer slamming a visual ID that was done in a murder case. He talked about hysterical blindness causing misidentifications and mental trauma caused to loved ones. In short, visual ID is a barbaric outdated practice given the tools ME's have now.

As stated upthread, that headline was changed shortly thereafter. There has been no hard reporting that Samuel’s mother was asked to travel to Jasper to identify her child. The article was amended quickly last night to say mom was cooperating with LE to help ID the victim. Presser said that will not be confirmed until ME says it is Samuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist