Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• 9C465B87-DE7C-4DC7-939C-A3B6C37664A9.jpeg
    9C465B87-DE7C-4DC7-939C-A3B6C37664A9.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 61F4E047-8B3F-47BB-A8B8-B6EBAE4AB14F.jpeg
    61F4E047-8B3F-47BB-A8B8-B6EBAE4AB14F.jpeg
    124.7 KB · Views: 155
2018 warrant and 180 days was for non-payment of child support.
So now we know she has kids.

Was the May 19 court appearance for the assault against DO a trigger? moo

Per her bond conditions she wasn’t allowed around DO. Yet his sweet boy was left in her care.

bbm

was it? had the same question. Hard to speculate as SO hasn’t been seen (outside of family) since end of April. But yeah, I did find it interesting that she went to court, what, 6 days before SO was reported missing...

ebm as I used wrong initials

Last edited:
MOD NOTE:

Please be careful about posting documents that may list names and addresses of people who, at this time, have NOT been named as POIs in this case. Please redact such names if you want to share.

Also, news reports are being updated constantly. MSM publications may modify their wording at any time. It’s good to keep a watchful eye, and go to the most recent posts in the thread first, then catch up on previous ones.

Thanks so much for your help on this heartbreaking and fast moving case.

I wonder who called in the tip. IIRC the Chief said the tip was that Balboa was at the hotel. Was it someone with a conscience related to the case? Or someone at the hotel who saw Balboa and recognized her from news reports?

MOD NOTE:

Please be careful about posting documents that may list names and addresses of people who, at this time, have NOT been named as POIs in this case. Please redact such names if you want to share.

Also, news reports are being updated constantly. MSM publications may modify their wording at any time. It’s good to keep a watchful eye, and go to the most recent posts in the thread first, then catch up on previous ones.

Thanks so much for your help on this heartbreaking and fast moving case.

Ah, I apologize. I’ll post carefully going forward :)

I wonder who called in the tip. IIRC the Chief said the tip was that Balboa was at the hotel. Was it someone with a conscience related to the case? Or someone at the hotel who saw Balboa and recognized her from news reports?
Most hotels require photo id to check in. If she checked herself in, she may have thought small town TX wouldn’t recognize her name. With the news reports saying she had gone missing it probably wouldn’t take much to have the locals be interested. Still not sure how she got there. Car rental? The car she had access to was impounded right on Monday. Rent a car in Houston and drive only 100 miles? Sabine National Forest is up there, maybe she thought she was going to bury him there.
All IMOO. Not sure we’ll ever get a straight answer out of her.

Still trying to look into TB. No luck finding any further criminal records beyond what we know. However, I did find that it looks like her june 2018 arrest/warrant? was related to child support. @MoeInVA, hope this answers your earlier inquiry.

Additionally, another document stating she was not to be around DO.

Here are screenshots from Harris county records.

searched on Office of Harris County District Clerk - Marilyn Burgess | Search Our Records

edit to add looks like she was in court for the November arrest on 5/19/21. Very recently ..
I found something that showed some stuff in Indianapolis but I couldn’t find it again when I looked. Maybe I was dreaming.

There are discrepancies in the address TB reported the fake/made-up LE took Samuel from home on McAvoy to the apartment LE said she was living in on the Gulf Fwy/I45. Those 2 places are about 20-30 minutes apart. That’s the least of the discrepancies I know.

Bringing forward this visual from yesterday of what seems to be said home:

https://twitter.com/mycahabc13/status/1399870250968043524?s=21

Video of Police knocking on doors and windows at home reporter states belongs to the child’s father’s girlfriend’s mother

ABC13-Mycah Hatfield on Facebook Watch

Good Question.
just trying to make sense of this sad case with all the inconsistencies
thinking back to any mention of working Perhaps she also worked long long long hours on construction

i posted a document from her November 2020 arrest court records that indicate she may deal with mental illness or intellectual disability (iirc)... wonder if she could be on social security, she’s young, so could be SSI which is not a lot of money ... just a thought

Imo, jmo

I felt some confusion about this too. The protective order was an emergency one, I suppose it's possible that she meant there is not a current or active PO?
unsure about tx but where i live, the arresting LE will issue an EPO that is for 2 business days and you have to follow up and file for a temp or permanent one.

If it happened to my kid I would want to see every bit of it. I would want to see how he was left, and how and where the bag was stored. I would want to solidify the full force of my anger.
i know a mother of a murder victim and he was in REAL bad condition and was advised not to see him and she regrets it horribly. i would want to see and i would want all parts accounted for. bless this baby :(

Another random thought.. I doubt the boy/bag was moved from the area of the apartment or vehicle during the day of the search and warrants because LE was all over that area.
-Did he become deceased at another location?
-Had he/bag been moved before the day of the search at the apartment complex?
-Was something going on behind the scene during the day of the searches while LE was focused on the apartment complex?
-Either TB slipped away with someone or gained access to another vehicle

Anyhow, whatever the answers I agree I think someone IMHO helped in some way. Maybe not in whatever led to his death, but at minimum in the attempt to cover things up.
i think questions were coming and she moved him before it was reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gymbo