Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying not to FRY everyone on this ( it takes a lot) but he may have thought he was helping a friend who is going through what he thought was a difficult time etc and then the odor made him call crime stoppers. IMO

Zip ties don't contain odor. And if the odor was that bad already, I can't even imagine. Can any of you imagine a friend in such an obvious situation asking for a ride, with a tote bag/bin/any large container? OK, very tiny benefit of doubt in the beginning. Maybe you need to relocate temporarily because of all the scrutiny and police activity, etc., and the bin is explained away as clothing. But the moment that smell hits, I'm pulling over, calling the cops, and getting that bin the **** out of my car. I feel terrible for everyone that had the displeasure of knowing this woman, and everyone who was duped into helping her will be forever changed knowing what they supported.

Lauren Talarico
@KHOULauren

Replying to
@KHOULauren
Court records show bin was closed with zipties, inside police found (this is hard for me to even type) small body in black plastic bag, wrapped in duct tape.
I hate to hit the like button because none of us like this but I have to say " WHAT A PIECE OF *). Pisses me off! She had the nerve to go on TV and say he called her a "super Mom" This absolutely kills me. IMO

Mod Note Falls at Random:
The individual that called Crime Stoppers should not be discussed in a negative fashion. Details are still coming out, and that individual made the call to get authorities on scene and bring this road show to an end.

Zip ties don't contain odor. And if the odor was that bad already, I can't even imagine. Can any of you imagine a friend in such an obvious situation asking for a ride, with a tote bag/bin/any large container? OK, very tiny benefit of doubt in the beginning. Maybe you need to relocate temporarily because of all the scrutiny and police activity, etc., and the bin is explained away as clothing. But the moment that smell hits, I'm pulling over, calling the cops, and getting that bin the **** out of my car. I feel terrible for everyone that had the displeasure of knowing this woman, and everyone who was duped into helping her will be forever changed knowing what they supported.
Thankful for the tipster. If he pulled over she might have killed him or run into the road to her death. I think he did the right thing by calling once he was safe.

Thankful for the tipster. If he pulled over she might have killed him or run into the road to her death. I think he did the right thing by calling once he was safe.
I agree. He was safely away from the situation, plus she was in a hotel room far from home without a car with the body. Perfect place for LE to find her and arrest her.
jmo

You're right, of course. If anything, I'm even more furious with the POI for the way other people were brought into the drama.

Stepmom cried in press conference before being charged over missing boy, 6

“Dalton told local media over the weekend that he and Balboa had a "routine" that his son would stay with her as he didn't have a car and worked long hours in construction.”

Why couldn’t Samuel stay with his grandparents? I know lots of people that work long hours in construction that live with their children. If he’s working long hours and living with his parents - why can’t he afford a beater car?
So much still to unravel in this case.
JMO
You know where he could have stayed? With his MOTHER who had primary custody. I don’t think dad should be let off the hook for leaving his baby in the care of a violent, dangerous sociopath. Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member