Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This gets worse and more twisted as details come out. Sometimes I read stuff and wish I hadn’t done that. So, so tragic.

Every so often one comes along that really sets me off, and I start to question whether I can continue to follow these stories. It's almost always cases with kids. Kyron Horman. Aliayah Lunsford. And now this one. Adults being stupid with one another is intolerable, but it's so much worse when they destroy children in the process.

Sorry if this has been posted ..
Here is TBs new mug
Imo Appears to be in a turtle type padded suit.
https://twitter.com/JanelleKHOU/status/1400143662479253510?s=19
It's a "suicide suit" -- it's too tough to tear into strips, so the subject can't hang himself, and there are no buttons, etc., so that the subject cannot choke himself by swallowing a button, etc. It enables the subject to relieve himself in the cell commode; no pockets, of course; and the subject can sleep in it; and yes, it's padded enuff such that the subject can't easily harm himself by slamming himself against the wall -- but I guess he could slam his head against the wall -- dunno. It's interesting that TB was given one...

WAIT.

the friend picked her up in Cleveland on Monday night and drove back to Webster to a storage unit where they got the tote. THEN he drove her to Jasper.
He didn't report until the next day. I guess after seeing reports that she was missing.

Girlfriend of missing boy's dad charged after a child's body found in motel

Okay, first it was the court records said it was a Walmart, and now the court records is saying it was a storage unit. Has anybody seen the court records so we can do our own interpretation?

It's a "suicide suit" -- it's too tough to tear into strips, so the subject can't hang himself, and there are no buttons, etc., so that the subject cannot choke himself by swallowing a button, etc. It enables the subject to relieve himself in the cell commode; no pockets, of course; and the subject can sleep in it; and yes, it's padded enuff such that the subject can't easily harm himself by slamming himself against the wall -- but I guess he could slam his head against the wall -- dunno. It's interesting that TB was given one...
I suppose you could kill yourself by bashing your head against the wall, but it would be more likely that you would go unconscious or partly conscious before you got the job done.

I just saw this sad, sad article -- please forgive if it's a repeat:

Body Is Found at Texas Motel in Search for Missing 6-Year-Old Boy — and Dad's Girlfriend Is Arrested

Samuel Olsen, 6, was reported missing on Thursday, but police say the boy's last independent sighting by others was at his Houston school on April 30

By Vanessa Etienne and Jeff Truesdell
Updated June 02, 2021 03:41 PM
A body believed to be that of 6-year-old Samuel Olson, who allegedly went missing from an apartment in southwest Houston, was found on Tuesday night in a motel room in Jasper, Tx., police say.

On Wednesday, authorities announced they'd arrested and filed a charge of tampering with evidence against the girlfriend of the boy's biological father, after finding her in the motel room with the body.

The boy's father is not a person of interest at this time, but is continuing to face questions from police, Houston's Assistant Police Chief Heather Morris said at a news conference.

Samuel, who turned 6 on Saturday, was reported missing Thursday night, prompting a search that led investigators to the motel more than 100 miles away. Authorities previously acknowledged that the child may have gone missing as far back as April 30, when he was last seen at his school.

------------------------------------------------
More here:
Body Is Found at Texas Motel in Search for Missing 6-Year-Old Boy — and Dad's Girlfriend Is Arrested

Every so often one comes along that really sets me off, and I start to question whether I can continue to follow these stories. It's almost always cases with kids. Kyron Horman. Aliayah Lunsford. And now this one. Adults being stupid with one another is intolerable, but it's so much worse when they destroy children in the process.

I come here in spurts. I think it's been about two years since I last logged in. It becomes too much and I have to take a break.

I am going back to this whole "Covid" excuse as to why dad was separated. He stays with his mother and father/grandfather who is ill and allows G/F to take his son and keep him at her place that she is staying with an ex boyfriend. meanwhile she isn't legally supposed to be with Sam, why didn't he just go to her place as well so they were together? They were already breaking the law. And I'm still hung up as to what communication he had with his son for approx a month. Lets face it, a normal parenting situation is "they stay with their child" Did they work, that would give a whole new reason to say away from the ill father/grandfather. The least amount of people near an elder the better during Covid.IMO

Last edited:
Okay, first it was the court records said it was a Walmart, and now the court records is saying it was a storage unit. Has anybody seen the court records so we can do our own interpretation?

This stood out to me as well.
I attempted to see if these court records were out there to view, but I wasn’t able to find anything.

Dad of Boy Found Dead in Tote Bag at Texas Motel ‘Can Barely Breathe’ as Girlfriend Is Arrested

Various statements that stood out:

The Houston Police Department said Olson was first reported missing from his home at around 6 p.m. on May 27, after officers received a report that the boy had been taken by an unknown male.

“Once [Dalton] heard this story from Ms. Balboa, he contacted Samuel’s mother and she told him that Samuel was not with her,” Morris said, adding that investigators later confirmed that Sarah Olson was at her house the entire day.

His grandmother told police she saw him on May 2, when the boy and his cousins visited her home.

While investigators are still trying to determine a motive behind Olson’s death, they do not believe his father is a “person of interest.”

Balboa also lost custody of her own young daughters in 2019 after skipping a custody hearing.

Texas EquuSearch founder Tim Miller called out Balboa after hearing her version of events, telling her that “every word you’re saying is a lie.”

An attorney for Sarah Olson said his client has not seen her son since January 2020. While Sarah Olson has primary custody of the 6-year-old, she has been denied access to her soon for many months.

“All I want is JUSTICE FOR SAMUEL my baby,” his mother said in a statement through her lawyer on Wednesday. “I do not want people to forget Samuel’s name. Please Let the outside world know that I’m heartbroken, but I believe that body is my baby.”

It sounds to me like what is described in the tweet is that he was found in a bin like pictured below. She put him in a bag and then used the bin because as morbid as this sounds it was probably easier to get around with and would look less suspicious as well.

Check out the second tweet it says "bin":

https://twitter.com/KHOULauren/status/1400261007424040962

71fxsM4E4dL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
It also said it was secured with zip ties. That makes me think it is a bin type of container.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antony