Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WAIT.

the friend picked her up in Cleveland on Monday night and drove back to Webster to a storage unit where they got the tote. THEN he drove her to Jasper.
He didn't report until the next day. I guess after seeing reports that she was missing.

Girlfriend of missing boy's dad charged after a child's body found in motel

Okay, first it was the court records said it was a Walmart, and now the court records is saying it was a storage unit. Has anybody seen the court records so we can do our own interpretation?
Cleveland Walmart > Webster storage unit > Jasper Best Western

So he picked her up with a bin at the Walmart. We could have been she just purchased at Walmart? Then they went to the storage unit in Webster? What did they get at the storage unit? So that means the body could have gotten into the tote bin from the storage unit? See where I am confused? Was the body already in the container or was it added from the storage unit? See where I am confused. This story was just recently updated.

Or, it could be even stranger that the body was in the hotel room for a day or so and was never in that bin until it got into the hotel room?

"According to court records, a man allegedly met Balboa at a Walmart parking lot in Cleveland, Texas, and picked her up, along with a black plastic box with a yellow lid, and put it in the back of his pickup truck.

Court records show they drove to the Best Western motel in Jasper and are seen on motel surveillance tape arriving there. According to the court records, the man is seen unloading the black plastic bin and carrying it into room 106 before leaving the hotel."

Samuel Olson update: Dad's girlfriend Theresa Balboa arrested | khou.com

Last edited:
Here is a more detailed article. https://abc13.com/samuel-olson-theresa-balboa-dalton-body-found/10730489/
T
his answers some questions.

“New details obtained by Eyewitness News from court records state after she participated in the search, she took off and drove to Cleveland, Texas, to meet a male friend.

The two then drove back to Webster to a storage unit where they picked up a black and yellow plastic container that had a foul odor, according to documents. The male friend then drove Balboa to a Best Western motel about two hours northeast of Houston, unloaded the truck and left her there.”

This ^^^^
Are we going towards Leticia Stauch flashbacks yet?? Moo
I wonder, if indeed she is charged with his death, will it be she was burdened by having to care for Samuel, or a way to get back somehow at DO or Samuel did something and she reacted physically to the point to cause his death...all too familiar to LS and the tragedy with Gannon.

Here is a more detailed article. Girlfriend of missing boy's dad charged after a child's body found in motel
This answers some questions.

“New details obtained by Eyewitness News from court records state after she participated in the search, she took off and drove to Cleveland, Texas, to meet a male friend.

The two then drove back to Webster to a storage unit where they picked up a black and yellow plastic container that had a foul odor, according to documents. The male friend then drove Balboa to a Best Western motel about two hours northeast of Houston, unloaded the truck and left her there.”

Exactly, that's why I give up. Both of these say according to court documents but they say two different things.

Here is a more detailed article. Girlfriend of missing boy's dad charged after a child's body found in motel
This answers some questions.

The two then drove back to Webster to a storage unit where they picked up a black and yellow plastic container that had a foul odor, according to documents. The male friend then drove Balboa to a Best Western motel about two hours northeast of Houston, unloaded the truck and left
Exactly, that's why I give up. Both of these say according to court documents but they say two different things.
The article from KHOU looks like they got sloppy and left out an important step, that they drove from Walmart to the storage unit and got the bin there.

T
his answers some questions.

The two then drove back to Webster to a storage unit where they picked up a black and yellow plastic container that had a foul odor, according to documents. The male friend then drove Balboa to a Best Western motel about two hours northeast of Houston, unloaded the truck and left

The article from KHOU looks like they got sloppy and left out an important step, that they drove from Walmart to the storage unit and got the bin there.
BBM. Why would they even go to Walmart if the bin was in the storage unit?

Houston Police Department Press Conference - Video 23:45
on Wednesday, 6/2/21 - HPD - Houston, TX

HPD Assistant Chief Heather Morris delivers an update on the case of missing 6-year-old Samuel Olson. She reports that a body has been recovered from a hotel in Jasper that is believed to be Samuel. Confirmation will come from the Medical Examiner's office.

Produced by: Houston Police Department Office of Community Affairs http://www.houstonpolice.org

Houston Police Department Press Conference - Video 23:45
on Wednesday, 6/2/21 - HPD - Houston, TX

HPD Assistant Chief Heather Morris delivers an update on the case of missing 6-year-old Samuel Olson. She reports that a body has been recovered from a hotel in Jasper that is believed to be Samuel. Confirmation will come from the Medical Examiner's office.

Produced by: Houston Police Department Office of Community Affairs http://www.houstonpolice.org

They don't wear uniforms?

June 2, 2021

• Body believed to be that of missing Houston boy Samuel Olson, 6, found stuffed inside tote bag at Jasper, Texas, motel on Tuesday
  • Police said the body had been at the Best Western for some time
  • Samuel was reported missing by his father, Dalton Olson, on May 27
  • Police later said last time anyone outside Samuel's family saw him was on April 30 at his elementary school
  • Dalton Olson's girlfriend Theresa Balboa arrested and charged with evidence tampering
  • Balboa previously claimed Samuel's birth mom came over with someone dressed as a cop and took him away
  • Samuel's biological mother, Sarah Olson, who shared custody with Olson, told police she does not know where her son
  • Sarah claimed through a lawyer that she had not been in contact with her son since January 2020, even though she had primary custody of him
Houston Police say the last confirmed sighting of Samuel was at his school on April 30, with his paternal grandmother claiming to have spoken to him on the phone around May 8 or 9. Investigators are also working to try and confirm when he was last seen alive.

Morris said Samuel's father is not considered a person of interest in his death at this time, but investigators continue to speak with him. No motive has been disclosed so far.

According to Jasper Police Chief Gerald Hall, the remains believed to be those of Samuel had been inside the motel room for some time.

A medical examiner is now working to positively identify the body.

Woman whose boyfriend's son, 6, vanished is charged after she was found at motel near child's body | Daily Mail Online

They don't wear uniforms?
Detectives do not wear uniforms most of the time in Texas.

An officer in plainclothes is less intimidating, therefore facilitating communication, and communication is what the detectives job is all about.

I do not live in Houston but in my Texas county, the Sheriff's Office detectives do not wear uniforms. Also, the city which is our county seat has a police department. None of those detectives where police uniforms.

Last edited:
I feel so sick what is wrong with people to many children being murdered by people that are supposed to care for them. I don't care if it's your own child or not I could never kill anyone least of all a beautiful sweet innocent child. I just can't understand how anyone could do this and never will, its so sad that there are people out there that can do this sort of thing and I don't care if it was accidental because if it was you call police and take responsibility for it, you don't throw children away like trash totally disgusting. MOO
RIP sweet boy.

June 2, 2021

• Body believed to be that of missing Houston boy Samuel Olson, 6, found stuffed inside tote bag at Jasper, Texas, motel on Tuesday
  • Police later said last time anyone outside Samuel's family saw him was on April 30 at his elementary school
  • Dalton Olson's girlfriend Theresa Balboa arrested and charged with evidence tampering
  • Balboa previously claimed Samuel's birth mom came over with someone dressed as a cop and took him away
  • Samuel's biological mother, Sarah Olson, who shared custody with Olson, told police she does not know where her son
  • Sarah claimed through a lawyer that she had not been in contact with her son since January 2020, even though she had primary custody of him
Houston Police say the last confirmed sighting of Samuel was at his school on April 30, with his paternal grandmother claiming to have spoken to him on the phone around May 8 or 9. Investigators are also working to try and confirm when he was last seen alive.

Morris said Samuel's father is not considered a person of interest in his death at this time, but investigators continue to speak with him. No motive has been disclosed so far.

According to Jasper Police Chief Gerald Hall, the remains believed to be those of Samuel had been inside the motel room for some time.

Woman whose boyfriend's son, 6, vanished is charged after she was found at motel near child's body | Daily Mail Online
BBM. Since January 2020? That poor little boy.

June 2, 2021

BBM. I’m still not sure we know with certainty who or how Samuel was reported missing, do we? There’s still so much confusion about that. (To me anyway - some awkward reporting made me wonder. I’m only saying I’m confused)

Has LE come out with the details about how Samuel was reported missing? Sorry, I probably need to go back and reread some articles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tsherwood