Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new story of a legitimate officer showing up in the evening and being told about the mother having taken the child already makes a lot of sense to me.

Her story was pretty brazen (to throw the mom under the bus when easily disputed) so it does seem like a story off the top of her head (especially with the police showing up at the door, it was quick thinking but totally transparent) With that said though, if her mother and boyfriend (the father) were there, their hinky meters should have flown off the charts, and lots of questions hurled her way.
moo

DV. my step daughter went through this and i used to work at county jail as well. they issue the EPO at jail or on site. the victim follows up at the courthouse.

i can also tell you, for civil, you have to go to a whole other court house and file on your own, the cops dnt help. we had to file for one against one of my adult son's ex gf because she kept pulling up at our house.

weird how different states work. I’ve had to navigate both criminal & civil court, along with civil RO’s and criminal PO’s. I thought my state had some weak points on how things work but I’m surprised to learn that in your state the criminal PO falls on the victim to follow through. Here, the PO generally gets set at the first court appearance, which is next business day in DV cases. Interesting to see the differences.

I’m sorry your daughter went through that. Thanks for the insight on your experience/state. Now I’m curious about texas. I didn’t see anything in the court records that indicated the PO was dismissed, but who knows..

The new story of a legitimate officer showing up in the evening and being told about the mother having taken the child already makes a lot of sense to me.

Her story was pretty brazen (to throw the mom under the bus when easily disputed) so it does seem like a story off the top of her head (especially with the police showing up at the door, it was quick thinking but totally transparent) With that said though, if her mother and boyfriend (the father) were there, their hinky meters should have flown off the charts, and lots of questions hurled her way.
moo
But where did the father think Samuel was at that time? I'm confused about that part.

jmo

‘I can barely breathe’: Samuel Olson’s father tells KPRC 2 what he would say to his jailed girlfriend Theresa Balboa about his son

HOUSTON
– Dalton Olson, the father of Samuel Olson, spoke to KPRC 2 Wednesday, saying he wants “justice for his son.”

“I don’t know what’s going on. I found out what happened last night,” Olsen told KPRC 2′s Vincent Crivelli. “I can barely breathe.”

Asked what he would want to tell Theresa Balboa, his girlfriend who is now charged in the case, he replied with this: “Why? He loved you so much. I do not understand what happened. Why did you, why did you do this?”
Sitting on my hands. MOO

weird how different states work. I’ve had to navigate both criminal & civil court, along with civil RO’s and criminal PO’s. I thought my state had some weak points on how things work but I’m surprised to learn that in your state the criminal PO falls on the victim to follow through. Here, the PO generally gets set at the first court appearance, which is next business day in DV cases. Interesting to see the differences.

I’m sorry your daughter went through that. Thanks for the insight on your experience/state. Now I’m curious about texas. I didn’t see anything in the court records that indicated the PO was dismissed, but who knows..
i like your way a lot better. so many victims let it drop and go back. having one
in effect until the case resolves makes a lot more sense.

What exactly is that? Is it to protect her from herself or others?
they twist their clothes into ropes. this is too thick and cumbersome, and also provides warmth since that is all they can wear until they are cleared from the safety cell. they are observed and logged every 5-10 minutes, could be more, its been awhile.

Seems to me that TB could easily just tell the father the same thing she told police, that the mother and an officer had shown up at her door and she released the child. DO probably wouldn’t have any other reason to think otherwise if he knew he had been withholding the child.

But where did the father think Samuel was at that time? I'm confused about that part.

jmo
I find that confusing, too. I understand Grandma TO only knew and repeated what she had been told by her son DO and TB. (And I hope someone got Grandma some medical care because she was sick with grief even before they found the body, she loved Samuel so much.) I suppose the timeline will become clearer soon enough. Now DO was also at the McAvoy house in SW Houston when SO was reported missing?

During the presser LE commented they have several people they want to talk to further, but only stated that Balboa was in custody.
LE clarified that at this time DO is not a POI but they want to talk further to him.
omg
They have to wait on the medical examiner to confirm it’s Sam.
How long has this poor boy been dead?

<modsnip>
TB could & should be charged with abuse of a corpse, hindering a criminal investigation, filing a false police report etc etc MOO

I’m hoping her arrest triggers a revocation of her bond for the assault charge against DO.
She’s already fled once....I think she’ll be in the wind if she’s allowed out on bond. moo
Wow, so why was mom sent to Jasper? seems extremely inappropriate to have her identify what was once her son :(
I'm (obviously) hopeful for justice for all who are involved, but I pray its just TB, as several adults covering this up is devastating on another level
So sorry Sam, you deserved so much better. I so wish he had been given back to his momma :(

He did deserve much better. Poor baby. Not trying to be explicate or disrespectful to the child but I'm praying the child hadn't been dead very long.

This case has me thinking back to precious little Zahra Baker <modsnip>

Don't be surprised if that does turn out to be the situation. Zahra Baker had been killed in her own bedroom, dismembered in the shared bathtub and her remains tossed out over 3 different counties, by Elisa Baker, World's most evil step-mom...<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member