Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 warrant and 180 days was for non-payment of child support.
So now we know she has kids.

Was the May 19 court appearance for the assault against DO a trigger? moo

Per her bond conditions she wasn’t allowed around DO. Yet his sweet boy was left in her care.
This turns my stomach. Why leave an innocent child with a person you know to be violent?

:(

I can’t tell if I’m just imagining it, but I feel as if I have seen a ridiculous amount of abuse/murder cases (of children) since lockdown started and has continued to this day... why? Why.... I just do not understand. I wish we could protect all of these sweet kids.

So many kids lost their safe place due to the pandemic. Its unbelievably sad and scary. Jmo

Timeline: What happened to Samuel Olson? | khou.com

April 30: Houston police say this was the last day Samuel attended school; last time anyone outside the family circle saw him

May 27: Samuel was reported missing at 6pm. Dalton Olson, Samuel’s father, and Theresa Balboa, Dalton’s girlfriend were interviewed. Balboa, 29, told them Samuel's mother and a man dressed as a police officer picked him up that morning around 7 a.m.

May 28: Several family members were questioned. It was determined that there were holes in Balboa’s story.

May 31: The search for Samuel continued to intensify including a search around an apartment complex. Miller later confirmed that Balboa lives at the complex with an unnamed male. It was searched along with a towed car.

June 1: Lost contact with Balboa. Jasper police get an anonymous tip that Balboa is at a hotel. They question Theresa Balboa before finding the body of a child in a tote bag in room 106.

June 2: Press conference is held. Balboa has been charged with tampering with evidence. She is behind bars in the Jasper County Jail but will be returned to Harris County soon for further questioning. Medical Examiner has not made positive idea of body found in hotel yet.

The timeline on this website added May 29th

May 29: Houston police put out an alert about Samuel to the media with no mention of Balboa’s claims about the mother and “police officer.”

Samuel turned 6. His mother Sarah left a cake, some balloons and candles next to a flyer with his photo and description. “I love you Samuel. I pray you’re ok. I love you my baby. Happy bday,” she posted on Facebook.

Timeline: What happened to Samuel Olson? | rocketcitynow.com

re: report of legitimate officer at 6pm

I definitely thought at first it was crappy reporting, it happens in so many cases we see here.

but the longer I thought about it, her story made a lot more sense (as in, I can see her specific lie forming in her head immediately) if this was how it happened.

To frame someone else, who would be passionate about his disappearance, is incredibly risky.. and I think she came up with it in that moment when confronted by a an officer that evening.

"uh, no.. I um.. this same exact thing actually happened just this morning! that's why he's not here... yeah.."

moo
I think so too! But I want to know the timing of when DO was told Samuel had been taken, and how the actual missing child report got taken !

re: report of legitimate officer at 6pm

I definitely thought at first it was crappy reporting, it happens in so many cases we see here.

but the longer I thought about it, her story made a lot more sense (as in, I can see her specific lie forming in her head immediately) if this was how it happened.

To frame someone else, who would be passionate about his disappearance, is incredibly risky.. and I think she came up with it in that moment when confronted by a an officer that evening.

"uh, no.. I um.. this same exact thing actually happened just this morning! that's why he's not here... yeah.."

moo
Agree, I want to add that his birthday was 2 days away, so this story had to fix a bunch of issues. IMO

I'm having an issue with this Covid excuse as well. Wouldn't dad want to at least talk to his kid while at her place? Apparently according to TO, he's a fabulous dad who would die for him, I would think he talked with his so while supposedly at her house. IMO ( probably already mentioned sorry)

I'm having an issue with this Covid excuse as well. Wouldn't dad want to at least talk to his kid while at her place? Apparently according to TO, he's a fabulous dad who would die for him, I would think he talked with his so while supposedly at her house. IMO ( probably already mentioned sorry)

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I know parents that leave their small children with people and never check in on them until they return to pick them up. My bonus daughter's mom NEVER initiated contact while her daughter was across country for weeks at a time and she had never met me...she didn't know what type of person I was at all. Wouldn't even make sure she made it safely...it was odd to me but I realize everyone doesn't parent the same way. It doesn't make them bad parents necessarily.

But we're talking almost a month by the time he's reported missing. He wasn't in school. Nobody had seen him. Maybe dad didn't have a phone. We know he didn't have a car.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I know parents that leave their small children with people and never check in on them until they return to pick them up. My bonus daughter's mom NEVER initiated contact while her daughter was across country for weeks at a time and she had never met me...she didn't know what type of person I was at all. Wouldn't even make sure she made it safely...it was odd to me but I realize everyone doesn't parent the same way. It doesn't make them bad parents necessarily.

But we're talking almost a month by the time he's reported missing. He wasn't in school. Nobody had seen him. Maybe dad didn't have a phone. We know he didn't have a car.
BBM. Did dad work? I find it unusual for a man to not have a car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB