Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this works. Mods, I had to crop the photos that showed the URL as it had my info under it. I used the official link that Moe provided.

please let me know if you all see any other identifying info of mine on there incase I missed it..

I will see if there are other search options to find that 2018 arrest

Edited to add: found at https://publicsite.dps.texas.gov/DpsWebsite/CriminalHistory/

She sure does appear proud of those mug shots! Laughing! I bet she won't be laughing long,

Oh my goodness... her pics have a Casey Anthony crossed with Jodi Arias vibe ..oh man oh man .

I thought the EXACT same things! Its like jodi and Casey had a baby together and this chick is the product. The cake cutting pic looks 100% like Casey, and the pics with the long lilac hair could be Jodi's stunt double! And her fb cover photo? Interesting. Jmo

I thought the EXACT same things! Its like jodi and Casey had a baby together and this chick is the product. The cake cutting pic looks 100% like Casey, and the pics with the long lilac hair could be Jodi's stunt double! And her fb cover photo? Interesting. Jmo
So true !! When I saw the cake pic ..I had to look 3x just to make sure

A tote and a duffle are interchangeable, I think.
I see a plastic tote as this
images

and duffle bag as this

images

Listening to this now. Samuel's Mom thinks the Dad could be involved according to the lawyer for Mom.
I'm with Mom. MOO
https://twitter.com/ImJessicaWilley/status/1400240581767467013?s=20

Excerpt:
Friend who drove TB to hotel also made the report to Crime Stoppers according to Court Docs.
(BTW: I don’t see this in an actual article yet, just on reporters Social media - she is with ABC13)
makes sense to me. How else would she get all the way to Jasper with a dead 6 year old in a tote? She ain't gonna walk and lug him all that way. MOO

Not that I think it had anything to do with it, but I did look up Texas school attendance, and it is not compulsary until age 6.
Also, you don't have to do anything if you want to homeschool; if they are already attending school, you just withdraw them from school.

Agree, I want to add that his birthday was 2 days away, so this story had to fix a bunch of issues. IMO

Not that I think it had anything to do with it, but I did look up Texas school attendance, and it is not compulsary until age 6.
Also, you don't have to do anything if you want to homeschool; if they are already attending school, you just withdraw them from school.

Yep.

For those on mobile that the whole thread doesn't appear below the first tweet:

@KHOULauren

Court records show both are seen on surveillance unloading bin from truck and carrying it into room 106. Man leaves, then later calls Crime Stoppers with tip about the motel and foul smelling bin. Jasper police arrive to find bin in room, Balboa in bathroom.

@KHOULauren

Court records show bin was closed with zipties, inside police found (this is hard for me to even type) small body in black plastic bag, wrapped in duct tape.

(The last tweet is another pic of her mugshot).

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/us-news/15147463/stepmom-theresea-balboa-samuel-olson-slammed-lies/

“Dalton told local media over the weekend that he and Balboa had a "routine" that his son would stay with her as he didn't have a car and worked long hours in construction.”

Why couldn’t Samuel stay with his grandparents? I know lots of people that work long hours in construction that live with their children. If he’s working long hours and living with his parents - why can’t he afford a beater car?
So much still to unravel in this case.
JMO

Last edited:
For those on mobile that the whole thread doesn't appear below the first tweet:

@KHOULauren

Court records show both are seen on surveillance unloading bin from truck and carrying it into room 106. Man leaves, then later calls Crime Stoppers with tip about the motel and foul smelling bin. Jasper police arrive to find bin in room, Balboa in bathroom.

@KHOULauren

Court records show bin was closed with zipties, inside police found (this is hard for me to even type) small body in black plastic bag, wrapped in duct tape.

(The last tweet is another pic of her mugshot).
How on earth did she get to the Wal-Mart parking lot from giving out flyers that's miles and miles away.

Samuel Olson update: Dad's girlfriend Theresa Balboa arrested | khou.com

•a man allegedly met Balboa at a Walmart parking lot in Cleveland, Texas, and picked her up, along with a black plastic box with a yellow lid, and put it in the back of his pickup truck.
•they drove to the Best Western motel in Jasper and are seen on motel surveillance tape arriving there.
•the man is seen unloading the black plastic bin and carrying it into room 106 before leaving the hotel.
•the same man later called Crime Stoppers with a tip about location of motel and a foul-smelling bin.
•Records show when Jasper police arrive, they found the bin in the room and Balboa in the bathroom.

Samuel Olson update: Dad's girlfriend Theresa Balboa arrested | khou.com

On Wednesday morning, police stopped short of calling the child's father a person of interest, but they said he is still being questioned along with other people who may have information about the case.

Samuel’s paternal grandmother, Tonya Olson, said he was with her the following weekend. Tonya also said she heard him on the phone a little over a week ago.
(Following weekend= May 1-2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member