Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas EquuSearch founder says he confronted Theresa Balboa | khou.com

Texas EquuSearch helped search for Samuel despite founder Tim Miller’s gut feelings.

He said that became even clearer following conversations with the boy’s father’s girlfriend, Theresa Balboa, who was charged in connection with the case following Tuesday night’s discovery of what’s believed to be little Samuel’s body.

“I told her, I said, 'I’m so damn disappointed in you,'” Miller said. "I said, 'You know, every word you’re saying is a lie.' And that’s when things started unravelling, I think.”

Miller said it was difficult from the beginning pinning down the last time family members saw Samuel.

That includes his father and his family.

I thought the EXACT same things! Its like jodi and Casey had a baby together and this chick is the product. The cake cutting pic looks 100% like Casey, and the pics with the long lilac hair could be Jodi's stunt double! And her fb cover photo? Interesting. Jmo
I haven't seen the pics you are referring to but I thought her mug shot looked like Amy Fisher. Remember the Long Island Lolita? MOO.

I see a plastic tote as this
images

and duffle bag as this

images

............or a duffle bag in a tote? That tote reminds me of Frazee/Berreth case

Webster to Cleveland is like 70 miles. Holy crap she did some moving around.

I wonder where she had him stashed this whole time. I wonder what her plan was...she had to have known her friend would turn her in.

@KHOULauren

Warning: this is a disturbing thread about the latest on the Samuel Olson case. Court records show a man allegedly met Theresa Balboa at a Walmart parking lot in Cleveland, TX, picked her up along with a black plastic box. Drove to Best Western in Jasper. #KHOU11

8:20 PM · Jun 2, 2021

https://twitter.com/KHOULauren/status/1400261007424040962

How did she get to the Walmart? Did she buy the plastic tote at the Walmart? This is stranger and stranger... and who indeed is this stranger.

I don't know...do you think if she knew you had lost custody of your own children and had violently assaulted her she would have acted the same?

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I know parents that leave their small children with people and never check in on them until they return to pick them up. My bonus daughter's mom NEVER initiated contact while her daughter was across country for weeks at a time and she had never met me...she didn't know what type of person I was at all. Wouldn't even make sure she made it safely...it was odd to me but I realize everyone doesn't parent the same way. It doesn't make them bad parents necessarily.

But we're talking almost a month by the time he's reported missing. He wasn't in school. Nobody had seen him. Maybe dad didn't have a phone. We know he didn't have a car.

Samuel Olson update: Dad's girlfriend Theresa Balboa arrested | khou.com

•a man allegedly met Balboa at a Walmart parking lot in Cleveland, Texas, and picked her up, along with a black plastic box with a yellow lid, and put it in the back of his pickup truck.
•they drove to the Best Western motel in Jasper and are seen on motel surveillance tape arriving there.
•the man is seen unloading the black plastic bin and carrying it into room 106 before leaving the hotel.
•the same man later called Crime Stoppers with a tip about location of motel and a foul-smelling bin.
•Records show when Jasper police arrive, they found the bin in the room and Balboa in the bathroom.
I’m envisioning this tote. I see them all over down here (Houston) Have a couple of them in my barn for storing things. Black plastic box with yellow lid.

Attachments

• 1FDF9764-CE2D-4308-8A4A-6DEEFC251F9A.png
    1FDF9764-CE2D-4308-8A4A-6DEEFC251F9A.png
    215.6 KB · Views: 21
It sounds to me like what is described in the tweet is that he was found in a bin like pictured below. She put him in a bag and then used the bin because as morbid as this sounds it was probably easier to get around with and would look less suspicious as well.

Check out the second tweet it says "bin":

https://twitter.com/KHOULauren/status/1400261007424040962

71fxsM4E4dL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

@KHOULauren

Warning: this is a disturbing thread about the latest on the Samuel Olson case. Court records show a man allegedly met Theresa Balboa at a Walmart parking lot in Cleveland, TX, picked her up along with a black plastic box. Drove to Bes
How did she get to the Walmart? Did she buy the plastic tote at the Walmart? <modsnip>
I don't think she did it alone. MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
For those on mobile that the whole thread doesn't appear below the first tweet:

@KHOULauren

Court records show both are seen on surveillance unloading bin from truck and carrying it into room 106. Man leaves, then later calls Crime Stoppers with tip about the motel and foul smelling bin. Jasper police arrive to find bin in room, Balboa in bathroom.

@KHOULauren

Court records show bin was closed with zipties, inside police found (this is hard for me to even type) small body in black plastic bag, wrapped in duct tape.

(The last tweet is another pic of her mugshot).
I am trying not to FRY everyone on this ( it takes a lot) but he may have thought he was helping a friend who is going through what he thought was a difficult time etc and then the odor made him call crime stoppers. IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
59lilBERNICE