Found Deceased TX - Sarbesh Gurung, 2, Denton, 2 July, 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not as local to Denton as I used to be, but I am very familiar with the campus and that area. Like other locals...him just vanishing without being seen just baffles me. I hope he is found soon.

Alan Scaia‏ @scaia

Volunteers showing up to resume search for Sarbesh Gurung, the boy who went missing yesterday in Denton. One woman came from Frisco, says other cases made her want to reach out. “We just finished Sherin Mathews’ case a week ago. It had a different result. We don’t want that.”

D-jEjbAXoAExkwk.jpg

Alan Scaia on Twitter

UNT Campus is a very, very busy area. There are literally cars and people all over all the time. On the one hand you could say someone would surely have seen a toddler walking around on his own and that's true. But on the other hand if an adult had him walking around very few would notice because there are people everywhere.
One thing is certain. The people of Denton are leaving no stone unturned looking for him. The wfaa news last night showed hundreds of people showing up to search in the Texas heat.

The "child might not know english" thing came from a family friend. That didn't come from LE.

Being a family friend, wouldn't they be familiar with the children, therefore know for sure whether Sarbesh spoke or at least understood English?
My former neighbor was from Kuwait and without being a family friend, I can tell you which of their 4 children spoke English (and how fluently) and which didn't, just from my first brief observation of them.

I suppose it doesn't much matter; if someone sees/finds him, as a two year old with no parent in sight is cause for concern and likely to get a person's attention regardless of if the child can understand what you are saying to them or not. It just seemed odd that a family friend didn't know the most basic piece of information about him. Though I suppose even the term family friend has a wide meaning- could be someone very close who knows a lot about the family, could be someone who just knows one of the parents and knows very little about the family.

Basically I'm rambling.

Hope that toddler is found safe and quickly.

Being a family friend, wouldn't they be familiar with the children, therefore know for sure whether Sarbesh spoke or at least understood English?
My former neighbor was from Kuwait and without being a family friend, I can tell you which of their 4 children spoke English (and how fluently) and which didn't, just from my first brief observation of them.

I suppose it doesn't much matter; if someone sees/finds him, as a two year old with no parent in sight is cause for concern and likely to get a person's attention regardless of if the child can understand what you are saying to them or not. It just seemed odd that a family friend didn't know the most basic piece of information about him. Though I suppose even the term family friend has a wide meaning- could be someone very close who knows a lot about the family, could be someone who just knows one of the parents and knows very little about the family.

Basically I'm rambling.

Hope that toddler is found safe and quickly.

The fact that they word it vaguely with "might not" kind of language...makes me think they don't know the child super well. That happens a lot in these cases, which is really frustrating.

Fire truck and ambulance at scene according to reports.
Hoping they've found him safe!!!!!!
Don't like the crime scene tape...
Firetruck and ambulance have been there since the beginning. Assuming in case he is found injured they don't have to call and wait for one. Crime scene tape was up early yesterday as well.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missingjustice89
Back