Found Deceased TX - Sarbesh Gurung, 2, Denton, 2 July, 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Oh poor sweet baby ... probably thought it was his family car and climbed in ready to go on an adventure.

I can't believe every car in the parking lot wasn't checked though ... peeked under the cars and in the windows. That would be one of the first things I would do while searching for a little one!

Oh poor sweet baby ... probably thought it was his family car and climbed in ready to go on an adventure.

I can't believe every car in the parking lot wasn't checked though ... peeked under the cars and in the windows. That would be one of the first things I would do while searching for a little one!

You would think they would say this BEFORE or during searching , I don't think the searched cars other than a quick glance I watched a few news clips and they seemed to be just walking by them .

I am one who leaves my car unlocked all the time. We live very rurally and I also don't really have any 'valuables' in it so it does not cross my mind. But this is a reminder to us all , lock it up! It may be something more valuable than your 'valuables' you are protecting.

Last edited:
Lauren Zakalik on Twitter
Friends of Sarbesh Gurung's family say the 2 1/2-year-old boy loved riding in his father's car and was able to open car doors. The vehicle his body was discovered in was a newer white Toyota Highlander-- looks almost identical to his fam's white Toyota Rav4 #WFAA
D-kq2LQWkAANsje.jpg

2:05 PM - 3 Jul 2019

can this perfect storm of coincidences be real
I know, I keep going back and forth maybe we are really jaded , but it does fall into place as too many things went wrong but on the other hand Brittanee Drexel , perfect storm of events , although now that I think about it there might have been a bit of a cover up thru her so called friends!

He was a baby...not even 3. My grandson is going to be 4 in a few weeks and is tall for his age and a smart cookie...but he can't open a car door.
How many doors did he have to go through to get outside? A horrible tragedy for sure....but I'm a little jaded as well from the stories of babies left in cars.

Friends of Sarbesh Gurung's family say the 2 1/2-year-old boy loved riding in his father's car and was able to open car doors. The vehicle his body was discovered in was a newer white Toyota Highlander-- looks almost identical to his fam's white Toyota Rav4 #WFAA
D-kq2LQWkAANsje.jpg

Well that answers that question - I posted upthread it looked to be a Highlander. I am curious about the timeline - i.e. Mom called when she discovered he wasn't napping and LE arrived when? and started looking around the surrounding area when? this is such a tragedy IMO

He was a baby...not even 3. My grandson is going to be 4 in a few weeks and is tall for his age and a smart cookie...but he can't open a car door.
How many doors did he have to go through to get outside? A horrible tragedy for sure....but I'm a little jaded as well from the stories of babies left in cars.
My son could open a car door at that age.It just depends on the individual child.

UNT-NSA on Twitter
Our community is deeply saddened by the untimely passing of the precious two years old baby Sarbesh Gurung (son of Mr Sanjaya Gurung and Mrs. Sunita Gurung). Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May his soul rest in peace in heaven.
D-kwpjsXYAA4ccT.png

2:31 PM - 3 Jul 2019

D-kq2LQWkAANsje.jpg

I know when you are panicked its hard to think but why didn't they mention that when the "Where does he like to go " question came up ? Did NO one say , we need to check these hot cars that are right in our path ? I mean literally right there in the parking lot in front of us ? I have a really hard time thinking NO one in LE thought to do that , it would be one of my first thoughts !!!!

Well that answers that question - I posted upthread it looked to be a Highlander. I am curious about the timeline - i.e. Mom called when she discovered he wasn't napping and LE arrived when? and started looking around the surrounding area when? this is such a tragedy IMO
It's been reported that mom put him down for a nap at 2 p.m., she discovered him missing at 2 p.m., and that police were called at 2 p.m. Whichever is true, I think police were there very quickly as it hit Twitter about 3 p.m. and MSM shortly thereafter. MOO

I know when you are panicked its hard to think but why didn't they mention that when the "Where does he like to go " question came up ? Did NO one say , we need to check these hot cars that are right in our path ? I mean literally right there in the parking lot in front of us ? I have a really hard time thinking NO one in LE thought to do that , it would be one of my first thoughts !!!!
I'm not sure the vehicle was in the apt parking lot, but an adjacent business? Still - very, very close. It's hard to say how it was missed and I wonder if it was LE or volunteers who searched the vehicles in that area.

Either way, my heart goes out to the family as well as the first responders and volunteer searchers. It's a terrible tragedy all the way around and there is undoubtedly enough regret and self-blame to go around today. :( MOO

I'm not sure the vehicle was in the apt parking lot, but an adjacent business? Still - very, very close. It's hard to say how it was missed and I wonder if it was LE or volunteers who searched the vehicles in that area.

Either way, my heart goes out to the family as well as the first responders and volunteer searchers. It's a terrible tragedy all the way around and there is undoubtedly enough regret and self-blame to go around today. :( MOO
Hannah VanHuss Davis‏ @hannahdinhd 6h6 hours ago

A neighbor got into their car this morning and discovered Sarbesh’s body. Police say the windows were tinted and it was difficult to see in. 250-300 searchers were in the area the day before. Right now there are no persons of interest in this case. Investigation is ongoing.

------------
A neighbor so I take this to mean somewhere in the apartment complex lot. IMO. I think it is a terrible tragedy but there are lessons to be learned - open the doors of every car - don't just look in the window next time. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back