Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Matthew's visitation was last night.
Funeral service and burial were today.
Services for Savanah will be held on Friday.
Prayers. Seems so wrong to be having funerals when this was supposed to be a joyous time for the families celebrating a birth. Four minutes and they were gone, senseless, and nothing was gained by the shooter except a fast arrest.

From what I've always heard, any attempt to cheat either the buyer or the seller can prove fatal.
I’m soooo behind. Just checked in to see if they caught the killer. SO glad they did.

I’m sure this is figured out by now. I’m still catching up but wondering if Guerra maybe wanted out? Hoping he did. Maybe it made Christopher mad??? Christopher looks unstable. Obviously if he killed them, he looks like he doesn’t care. Not proud. Not sad. Just there….

I’m soooo behind. Just checked in to see if they caught the killer. SO glad they did.
I’m sure this is figured out by now. I’m still catching up but wondering if Guerra maybe wanted out? Hoping he did. Maybe it made Christopher mad??? Christopher looks unstable. Obviously if he killed them, he looks like he doesn’t care. Not proud. Not sad. Just there….

Unfortunately, MG is not here to speak for himself. However, as late as Sept 12, that was not the opinion of MG's community supervision/probation officer:

In fact, looking over his violation list, there's a good chance MG could have been headed to jail after the January 9 hearing if he couldn't show he corrected the deficiencies. For example, pursuant to Condition 3, 'Obtain Employment in a Lawful Occupation,' I'm not recalling MG was gainfully employed (lawfully) on the date he died.

On 8/29/23, he told his Supervision/Probation Officer (SPO) he was attending Battering Intervention and Prevention Program (BIPP) but could provide no receipt. (This was ordered back in December 2022). What -- he was too busy posing and marketing?

On 9/12/23, his SPO wrote: "He is not focused on seeking employment as directed. The defendant demonstrates being in the pre contemplation stage and wants to continue to engage in criminal activity."
^^rsbbm

The murder went down in four minutes total, had to be preplanned. Seems dad was ready to roll to the drop site.
Total event less than 10 minutes.

I think this was more than just a bag of weed, a large quality and cash was the goal.
Moo...
And remember there was what looked to be an envelope that the dad took back into the truck with him

Also, the affidavit mentions the dad going to christoper’s apartment. Is it possible they met at Christopher’s. He killed them somewhere at that complex then drove to his dad’s house? But that scenario wouldn’t explain why Savanah’s phone had a search for the dad’s street??

Not that we know much for sure, but I keep attributing the two shots, the single cartridge found and the odd presence of the car seat in the passenger area with SS to a different scenario. It seems there was an intent that the deal meet start in RP's driveway (the map search on SS's phone...) and a mere 4-minutes after their arrival the Kia is headed toward the apartment building where it was abandoned. MG was dragged into the back seat and there would have been evidence of that on the ground or surface at whatever location it happened: Blood, skin, fabric and similar. There is no mention of the car moving between 11:50 and 11:54. A couple of predictions:
There will be such evidence found on the driveway or possibly the street at Charley Chan.
There will be another cartridge found. And only one. Near the same locale.
CP will be found to be himself a small time drug dealer.
It will be found that CP is a customer of substantial duration with MG. And he had placed a prior order within the past month or possibly 5-weeks.
The volume of the prior order, and of the one the night of 12/21 were both small...nothing more than $300 involved.
It will be found that CP also has connections with some group that had cause to want MG dead.
There will be GSR found on the interior of the KIA on the passenger side. Some will be under the child seat.
The weapon will not be found unless CP or RP indicate where to find it. It will be a small caliber weapon and may have had a suppressor.
MG's blood will be found in quantity both on the driver's seat side and in the back seat. A more minor amount will
be found on the rear quarter panel and on the door sill of both drivers side doors.

I believe: CP made contact to arrange a delivery and was expecting RP alone. He then hid outdoors awaiting the KIA. The car drives up, stops and he immediately approaches from the passenger side. May have had to tap on the passenger window....He reaches across the car and fires on MG: thats the casing in the car; most semi's eject up and to the right. He has already wrapped his left hand around SS's mouth; she looks toward MP and he shoots her almost immediately. He finds he can't get MP in the back seat with the baby carrier in place so he moves it to the spot where it was found and pulls MG out of the front seat and into the back.

As to why SS was even there? I got nothing unless she had previously been a classmate???

All MOO and strictly conjecture....much of it could be wrong.
But MG had a contact wound behind the ear, so flip your shootings. GREAT theory on dragging Matthew out the car just to switch seats. Maybe he was never really drug a long distance on the ground. BUT they do mention scrapes on his back

I didn't know what the weather was like in TX this time of year and thought until now it would be perfectly normal to go out dressed like Dad in that vest. Just looked at todays temp and it will be about 10degrees at midnight tonight. Pretty chilly that.

I had it in my head TX had scorching heat all year.

Adrenaline warms you up though i suppose.
It was hot that week. The weather in the South during winter is coo coo. It’s 70 one day then 40 the next. The temp can drop 30 degrees in one day.

The day before Christmas it was humid and in the 70s in South LA then late afternoon Christmas Day a cool front came blasting through. It’s has been pretty cold ever since. Well except for about 3 hours yesterday when a random warm front came off the gulf and clashed with the with the existing cold air. The warm front was then pushed out of the way by a strong cold front with 30mph winds. It was literally cold hot cold all in one day yesterday. Lol

BBM

Yes it would.

Perhaps the date on the video LE is using to reference when the vehicle was dumped was wrong. Although I'm sure phone records would have shown activity on SS's phone if there was in deed a call made to her mother on Friday using her phone. Records LE apparently would have had at the time the affidavit was written if it was SS's phone that was used to search the Charlie Chan location. According to the affidavit only one of the victim's phones was given to to a detective for examination. It was mentioned or alluded to both of the victim's phones being found during the presser yesterday. But I think if both phones were recovered, they both would have been examined at the same time.

Picking apart the affidavit and pressers for such details doesn't really prove anything. I doubt the affidavit was corrected for grammar errors. The important part is, one of the phones led to the suspects and that is what was written on the affidavit to obtain an arrest warrant.

JMO
Our home security cameras are off by a day
But i doubt the secret service messed up the phone records. I’m gonna go with the mom getting her days mixed up from lack of sleep and emotions/stress.

Also, the affidavit mentions the dad going to christoper’s apartment.
I am not sure this is correct ….???

The Affidavit on Page 3 Paragraph 4 states “at THIS apartment complex“ .. rather than, “at HIS apartment complex” ….

I believe, from reading the Affidavit that CP lived at home with his father, (and possibly other family members), also being the same residence where he was located, where Police identified the address and the Chevy Silverado …. And from where Police took them to the Homicide Headquarters … IMO

Also from reading the Affidavit, the apartment complex at 5903 Danny Kay was only used to dispose of the Kia and the deceased occupants…. And where a meet up of the two cars occurred … IMO

Unless I am mistaken??

Affidavit here:

And remember there was what looked to be an envelope that the dad took back into the truck with him

Also, the affidavit mentions the dad going to christoper’s apartment. Is it possible they met at Christopher’s. He killed them somewhere at that complex then drove to his dad’s house? But that scenario wouldn’t explain why Savanah’s phone had a search for the dad’s street??
MY MISTAKE IN POST ABOVE, but i caught it after it was too late to edit or delete. The affidavit says THIS apartment NOT his apartment. Sorry. I’m on my phone and can’t find my reading glasses at the moment

I am not sure this is correct ….???

The Affidavit on Page 3 Paragraph 4 states “at THIS apartment complex“ .. rather than, “at HIS apartment complex” ….

I believe, from reading the Affidavit that CP lived at home with his father, (and possibly other family members), also being the same residence where he was located, where Police identified the address and the Chevy Silverado …. And from where Police took them to the Homicide Headquarters … IMO

Also from reading the Affidavit, the apartment complex at 5903 Danny Kay was only used to dispose of the Kia and the deceased occupants…. And where a meet up of the two cars occurred … IMO

Unless I am mistaken??

Affidavit here:
Yes. I misread it. I thought it said his apartment but i just went back and reread it. It says he met him at THIS apartment. I’m on my phone and can’t find my reading glasses. Sorry for the confusion

MY MISTAKE IN POST ABOVE, but i caught it after it was too late to edit or delete. The affidavit says THIS apartment NOT his apartment. Sorry. I’m on my phone and can’t find my reading glasses at the moment
All good …. ;) Thanks …
Sorry I just like to keep the few facts that we have, as accurate as possible …

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this ….

So CP’s Pre-Hearing is the 5th February and
RP’s Pre-Hearing is the 6th February 2024
(For the Time Line)

I also see that CP has been appointed an attorney ..
Wonder when they will report who is defending his case ??

The police chief seem pretty convinced Christopher was lying and even went so far as to say something about evidence saying otherwise. Is it possible there’s phone records or computer searches that implicate premeditation?? Doesn’t necessarily have to be ballistics and the type of wound/bullet point of entry etc??

I’m just brainstorming here because the chief seemed very dismissive wheh it came to Christopher’s story.

Another interesting point in the Affidavit, is that although we only saw the one meet up of the two cars, from the Police Video Footage, they must have met up twice….. ????

The Affidavit states that the Chevy Silverado and the Kia met up again at the final location of the Kia, and left approx 3 minutes later … (End of 2nd paragraph and 3rd paragraph … on this screen shot)

IMG_1292.png

I am guessing that Police must also have video footage of this 2nd meeting, to know RP left 3 minutes later … and to know that the Chevy (RP) followed the Kia driven by CP …

And from the video footage the Police have already released, it shows the Chevy and Kia heading in different directions after the first meeting… although the Affidavit says the Chevy followed the Kia to the final location … so assuming RP turned around and followed the Kia to the very back of the apartment complex, where the Kia was located …

Just a guess that the Chevy (RP) turned around and picked CP up after he had parked the Kia…

Wonder also, what took 3minutes to complete at that stage???? (Wiping down the steering etc for prints maybe?? )

Considering that RP was only out of the Chevy for 30secs with the towel incident …..(first meeting) .. 3 minutes seems a long time just to park and jump in the “get away vehicle” for want of a better word …

All MOO …. And what I interpret from the Affidavit …
Hope it makes sense and I have explained it well enough …

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LouTanner