Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The police chief seem pretty convinced Christopher was lying and even went so far as to say something about evidence saying otherwise. Is it possible there’s phone records or computer searches that implicate premeditation?? Doesn’t necessarily have to be ballistics and the type of wound/bullet point of entry etc??

I’m just brainstorming here because the chief seemed very dismissive wheh it came to Christopher’s story.
i mean... mg pointed the gun at cp (why would he do that) and cp "manipulated the gun" and "accidentally" shot savanah which angered mg but CP somehow got ahold of the gun AGAIN to "manipulate" it and shot mg with a CONTACT gunshot to the head... it happened in such a short period, also... def pre-meditated capital murder
It may not be smoke. Didn't CP say that was what it was? I wouldn't be surprised if it was something harder than that
yeah he said it was weed. i'm sure mg had all sorts on him...

Usually when a someone is arrested classmates, neighbors, coworkers have something to say about him or her to the media

Are there any articles about CP’s former life besides the graduation? I haven’t found any.

Has anyone come forward to say “I knew him and blah blah blah…”

SAN ANTONIO – The family of Savanah Soto, the 18-year-old pregnant woman killed along with her boyfriend late last month, has set a date for funeral services.

Soto’s family said memorial services will take place at 5 p.m. Friday at Sunset Funeral Home on Bandera Road. She will be buried on Saturday.

Family of Savanah Soto sets date for funeral services

January 9, 2024 at 6:12 PM

If this January 4th article was already posted, I missed it. :) Includes 37 photos.

Matthew Guerra's family feels one step closer to justice after arrests made in capital murder case

SAN ANTONIO - Following the arrests of 19-year-old Christopher Preciado and 53-year-old Ramon Preciado, family members of Matthew Guerra and Savanah Soto said they feel they are one step closer to justice.

“It was like a weight lifted off my shoulders, I was already getting anxious, what If we don’t get any arrests for these murders? At least that part I can start getting closure on that part. We can hold someone responsible,” said Gabriel Guerra, Matthew’s dad.

If this January 4th article was already posted, I missed it. :) Includes 37 photos.

Matthew Guerra's family feels one step closer to justice after arrests made in capital murder case

SAN ANTONIO - Following the arrests of 19-year-old Christopher Preciado and 53-year-old Ramon Preciado, family members of Matthew Guerra and Savanah Soto said they feel they are one step closer to justice.
Y’all, these families. So awful. Christmas and New Years will forever be tainted with a hole in their hearts :(

Gabriel doesn’t seem like a bad dad.

Matthew may have been charmed by the drug dealer lifestyle. Under its spell so to speak. Trying to mimic them in photos with dollar bills, one can assume he found the music and music videos dazzling from a young age.

He obviously wanted to make money the wrong way. If only he had listened to his probation officer and his father and gotten a real job.

All that glitters isn’t gold :(

Curious when another arrest would be made. Linked article sounded as if CP had another person help besides his father. In addition, the killings appear to be intentional homicides by alleged killer CP. His (CP) story made absolutely no sense - not believable. moo

January 5, 2024 at 6:35 PM CST

The video from the apartment complex where the car was found shows a heavy-set man matching Ramon Preciado's description arrive in a gray truck, a Chevy Silverado.

He exits and speaks with the driver of Guerra's car. The driver, a Latino, doesn't look like Guerra. The man wiped down the outside of the car with a towel where he had touched it and then followed the car behind the building where it was later found. The truck then drives off.

"It is believed the victims were already deceased in the vehicle," the arresting document explained. Guerra had been "dragged into" the back of the car, possibly so that someone could drive it from where the shooting had occurred.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jidariesh
Back