Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And remember there was what looked to be an envelope that the dad took back into the truck with him

Also, the affidavit mentions the dad going to christoper’s apartment. Is it possible they met at Christopher’s. He killed them somewhere at that complex then drove to his dad’s house? But that scenario wouldn’t explain why Savanah’s phone had a search for the dad’s street??
CP doesnt have an apt he lived at home. MG's dad went to his apt.

Matthew’s family was able to have an open casket (just for the family) with the help of the funeral home

i really hate them. they dont look the same. i saw my bestie in his. i just want to be cremated :( RIP kids

I thought Myrta was his mother?

Public records show that Myrta and Ramon were married in 2009 when Chris was 4 or 5, but that doesn't mean anything....

In the early 90's, Ramon apparently had other children. (Not with Myrta) It doesn't appear he was married back then...

Texas pretty much has open public records ......

Last edited:
It comes as no surprise, as I was insisting, that someone was in the backside of that truck. However, I worried that it was a young child, and didn't expect it to be the stepmother. Wow, a 4 minute crime, and somehow the whole family is willing to help CP. Something bothers me about it happening so fast, and then the willingness of CP's family members decisions to help with the clean-up. Oh, some say the parents were asleep when the killings happened, but they wasted no time in covering up what seems like planned lie in wait murders.

I guess stepmom felt she had to help out because lo and behold it was her gun that killed SS and MG. Ugh, I don't like seeing pride at your whole family throwing gang signs. Was CP a spoiled child? All MOO
i feel like thye were asleep, and i feel like CP lied to them and they believed his self defense stories. i also think the car or phone "pinged" arriving at cchan when CP drove it back there... i think the murders happened close by and that it wasnt a 5 minute thing. maybe 20 min but not 5.

It comes as no surprise, as I was insisting, that someone was in the backside of that truck. However, I worried that it was a young child, and didn't expect it to be the stepmother. Wow, a 4 minute crime, and somehow the whole family is willing to help CP. Something bothers me about it happening so fast, and then the willingness of CP's family members decisions to help with the clean-up. Oh, some say the parents were asleep when the killings happened, but they wasted no time in covering up what seems like planned lie in wait murders.

I guess stepmom felt she had to help out because lo and behold it was her gun that killed SS and MG. Ugh, I don't like seeing pride at your whole family throwing gang signs. Was CP a spoiled child? All MOO
What surprises me is that the family did not run and hide after the highly publicized video was released. Dad told police he knew why they were there and spilled the beans. CP and MP told obvious lies, MOO. I really wonder as a family, had they discussed what happened and agreed to let the cards fall where they lay, and accept what was to come. Yet, they didn't turn themselves in, perhaps bidding more time free. Their plea to the charges should be quite interesting.

As cooperative as RP appeared to be from what LE wrote in the affidavit for CP arrest, you would think he would have also told LE that MR was in the truck when questioned, but apparently not, since there is no mention of that in the affidavit for MR.

I would certainly think LE had to question RP as to who was in the truck in order for the towel to magically move. What did he say?

What surprises me is that the family did not run and hide after the highly publicized video was released. Dad told police he knew why they were there and spilled the beans. CP and MP told obvious lies, MOO. I really wonder as a family, had they discussed what happened and agreed to let the cards fall where they lay, and accept what was to come. Yet, they didn't turn themselves in, perhaps bidding more time free. Their plea to the charges should be quite interesting.
BBM

Her initials are MR,not MP. I know it gets confusing. I have had to go back and look to make sure I have it right.

As cooperative as RP appeared to be from what LE wrote in the affidavit for CP arrest, you would think he would have also told LE that MR was in the truck when questioned, but apparently not, since there is no mention of that in the affidavit for MR.

I would certainly think LE had to question RP as to who was in the truck in order for the towel to magically move. What did he say?
i think he didnt want to involve her and was hoping no video would be found

All MOO now, as I'm trying to process this latest development. Love my children so much, want the best for them, but...

I just don't think I could go along with covering up the crime of my kid shooting two people (in my driveway if I understand it right), one being 9+ months pregnant. Sure, probably CP convinced parents the victims had the gun, but instead of joining in the cover up I'd rather let LE hear the "excuse". Of course, the parents might've been divided on what to do, at that crucial point.

Why'd the mother get in the truck and become an accomplice? I know it was her gun, but she didn't have to go sit in the backseat to hand off cleanup towels. Then, like @Ladyotm says, the family sees there's an incriminating video released to the public, and they just sit there waiting to be arrested.

It really bothers me that these homicides don't even make any sense. No, I don't think a little drug deal gone bad really explains how it all went down immediately and there were two dead people within four minutes.

CP had his stepmom's gun. What is the whole story? What happened to the drugs that were being delivered? Maybe if it was a huge amount of something more costly then I could understand this better. Struggling to understand. All MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stahoe
Back