Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
What surprises me is that the family did not run and hide after the highly publicized video was released. Dad told police he knew why they were there and spilled the beans. CP and MP told obvious lies, MOO. I really wonder as a family, had they discussed what happened and agreed to let the cards fall where they lay, and accept what was to come. Yet, they didn't turn themselves in, perhaps bidding more time free. Their plea to the charges should be quite interesting.

I suspect, when that video came out they knew they were finished and it was just a matter of time before LE came to arrest them - as per RP did say that at his time of arrest, that he was expecting it.

If they were even slightly paranoid people, they'd be sure of being already under surveillance and probably thought fleeing was futile and further incrimination.

IMO, if MR and RP are half decent people who were lied to by their son, the only way they can survive this situation is turn full state witness for the prosecution and pray for leniency and protection, move to a new area in different identity. If that is possible. JMO MOO

As cooperative as RP appeared to be from what LE wrote in the affidavit for CP arrest, you would think he would have also told LE that MR was in the truck when questioned, but apparently not, since there is no mention of that in the affidavit for MR.

I would certainly think LE had to question RP as to who was in the truck in order for the towel to magically move. What did he say?

Is it true in law that a man cannot be expected to give evidence against his wife?

It used to be a 'thing' in the old days here in the UK but IANAL and have no idea how it works stateside!
Anyhow I reckon RP was probably trying to be chivalrous and also keep one person 'free' to keep the home and business managed. JMO

Is it true in law that a man cannot be expected to give evidence against his wife?

It used to be a 'thing' in the old days here in the UK but IANAL and have no idea how it works stateside!
Anyhow I reckon RP was probably trying to be chivalrous and also keep one person 'free' to keep the home and business managed. JMO
Yes, it is. But I really don't know how it works. Anyone has the right to "remain silent" and the right "not to testify".

However, generally if you are testifying in criminal case, you are supposed to testify about everything and not say, "I don't wanna testify about that". I guess spousal privilege allows one to be exclude parts of their testimony?

I really don't know how it works....

CP doesnt have an apt he lived at home. MG's dad went to his apt.
Right. I thought mods deleted my post. I misread that sentence because i thought it said his apartment not THIS apartment.

I’ll delete the post. ETA I can’t delete. It was too late to edit or delete it by the time i realized it so i just reported it to mods to delete. My eyes have suddenly gone bad.

I was on my phone and couldn’t find my reading glasses.

Last edited:

Yes, spousal privilege would give a spouse the right not to testify against their spouse, though in states where the privilege is held only by the witness the witness can waive this right and testify anyway. I believe some states apply the privilege to both parties, however, so that the accused could also assert the privilege. There are some exceptions to this general rule, but to my knowledge (I am not a Texas lawyer) none that would be applicable here.

All MOO now, as I'm trying to process this latest development. Love my children so much, want the best for them, but...

I just don't think I could go along with covering up the crime of my kid shooting two people (in my driveway if I understand it right), one being 9+ months pregnant. Sure, probably CP convinced parents the victims had the gun, but instead of joining in the cover up I'd rather let LE hear the "excuse". Of course, the parents might've been divided on what to do, at that crucial point.

Why'd the mother get in the truck and become an accomplice? I know it was her gun, but she didn't have to go sit in the backseat to hand off cleanup towels. Then, like @Ladyotm says, the family sees there's an incriminating video released to the public, and they just sit there waiting to be arrested.

It really bothers me that these homicides don't even make any sense. No, I don't think a little drug deal gone bad really explains how it all went down immediately and there were two dead people within four minutes.

CP had his stepmom's gun. What is the whole story? What happened to the drugs that were being delivered? Maybe if it was a huge amount of something more costly then I could understand this better. Struggling to understand. All MOO
thats what im interested in knowing. whyyy?

i think it was longer than 4 minutes tho. i think it happened around the corner or heck maybe even driveway or garage but the ping was after they had been there a few. i think this may take 20 minutes but not 4.

Right. I thought mods deleted my post. I misread that sentence because i thought it said his apartment not THIS apartment.

I’ll delete the post. ETA I can’t delete. It was too late to edit or delete it by the time i realized it so i just reported it to mods to delete. My eyes have suddenly gone bad.

I was on my phone and couldn’t find my reading glasses.
lol its ok i should have read all the replies before i posted.

One thing in that January 10, 2024 arrest affidavit (AA) CM116242, and my recollection of the video of the Kia and the Silverado pickup. The AA says that the pickup driver male obtained a towel from his vehicle. Viewing the video, it seems that the pickup driver male was handed something (apparently a towel?) from another apparent occupant of the rear seat of the pickup. Maybe this will become more clear with tIme. MOO

One thing in that arrest affidavit (AA), and my recollection of the video of the Kia and the Silverado pickup. The AA says that the pickup driver male obtained a towel from the pickup. Viewing the video, it seems that the pickup driver male was handed something (apparently a towel?) from another apparent occupant of the rear seat of the pickup. Maybe this will become more clear with tIme. MOO

The other occupant of the truck was MR, spouse / partner of RP = she who has been arrested and charged today.

We have deduced that MR is seemingly the person who passed the towel out to RP as per the video capture of the fatal night, shortly before the Kia was abandoned, driven by CP with the deceased inside. And as per the charges laid. They were also apparently caught on their own home CCTV coverage leaving and returning.

thats what im interested in knowing. whyyy?
i think it was longer than 4 minutes tho. i think it happened around the corner or heck maybe even driveway or garage but the ping was after they had been there a few.
i think this may take 20 minutes but not 4.

Going by the Affidavit, there's the four minutes highlighted. Are you thinking the car left CP's address with the victims still alive, then stopped before getting to the Danny Kaye Dr. address?

I'm with you...WHY?!! The timing also bugs me. Geez, greetings (hellos) usually takes longer than 4 minutes. Barely time for words within 4 minutes. Why would CP shoot them right off is what I can't grasp, unless he was lying in wait.

You say longer than 4 minutes, but...
I'm not seeing the time between car starts rolling leaving CP's, and then arrives at apt. park lot. Is it in the affidavit? It may be there in the affidavit, but print is hard on my eyes. LE confirms the victims were already dead in the Kia when it got to the apt. complex parking lot on Danny Kaye Dr. Looks like MG and SS rolled up to CP's and got shot right off, and that's when I have to ask...WTH, WHY?

1704931804976.png

I’m a little behind here and curious if CP had gone to the same high school as MG and SS? Wondering if their paths had crossed before this supposed drug deal and maybe there was prior bad blood between the three.

If this January 4th article was already posted, I missed it. :) Includes 37 photos.

Matthew Guerra's family feels one step closer to justice after arrests made in capital murder case

SAN ANTONIO - Following the arrests of 19-year-old Christopher Preciado and 53-year-old Ramon Preciado, family members of Matthew Guerra and Savanah Soto said they feel they are one step closer to justice.
Oh my. That first fathers’ day card with little Fabian’s ultrasound picture. “Daddy, I can’t wait to meet you. I love you already.” Utterly heartbreaking

I’m a little behind here and curious if CP had gone to the same high school as MG and SS? Wondering if their paths had crossed before this supposed drug deal and maybe there was prior bad blood between the three.
No he did not.

There is video of Chris graduating from Marshall HS in 2023 here at the 1:52 mark. 1:52:38

Savanah briefly went to Holmes HS before dropping out according to her family. The address where her brother was murdered is not far from Holmes.

Matthew lived out further in another HS attendance zone. Matthew would have graduated four years ago anyway. So him and Chris would not have gone to school at the same time. (I have no idea if Matthew graduated from HS or how long he attended etc)

Last edited:
has anyone come forward to a news outlet saying they are friends with Christopher, myrta, or Ramon or a friend of the family? I just find this odd. Usually a few people come out of the woodwork and say i went to school with him….or yeh they fixed my AC and did a good job and seemed nice or i used to cut her hair….

Has anyone said anything?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndianaMarch
Back