Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I want to say, without knowing all the details, that I believe,

pregnancy, the due date and "towels" (MR)

may have a connection. Did Savanah first have to give birth to the baby son, before she was murdered? Did MR something to S re the unborn child?
If I remember well, the charges against son/father P didn't include the unborn son of S at first, and it seemed odd.

Going by the Affidavit, there's the four minutes highlighted. Are you thinking the car left CP's address with the victims still alive, then stopped before getting to the Danny Kaye Dr. address?

I'm with you...WHY?!! The timing also bugs me. Geez, greetings (hellos) usually takes longer than 4 minutes. Barely time for words within 4 minutes. Why would CP shoot them right off is what I can't grasp, unless he was lying in wait.

You say longer than 4 minutes, but...
I'm not seeing the time between car starts rolling leaving CP's, and then arrives at apt. park lot. Is it in the affidavit? It may be there in the affidavit, but print is hard on my eyes. LE confirms the victims were already dead in the Kia when it got to the apt. complex parking lot on Danny Kaye Dr. Looks like MG and SS rolled up to CP's and got shot right off, and that's when I have to ask...WTH, WHY?

View attachment 473692
It was confirmed by the lady police officer in yesterdays presser that the victims were killed elsewhere, unknown, but believed to be close by. That's how I take it. She said there was a transaction earlier in the evening or something to that effect. I will go and re listen to it.

So, the four minutes timeframe is most likely CP rolling up outside the home (post deal/incident/murders) to ask for help and RP presumably says something along lines of "we can't do anything about it outside here. Meet you round the back of the Appts on Danny Kaye in a few minutes. Don't draw any attention to yourself and we will see you there".

Unless I've got the wrong end of the stick?

Last edited:
She will likely be offered a plea deal to turns States Witness. All charges against her will be dismissed or reduced to Misdemeanor charges in exchange for her cooperation and testimony against CP and RP. No jail time, maybe probation.
I am thinking that a deal is not going to be offered for the following reasons:

- The police already have sufficient evidence against RP for the charges he is facing (video says it all).

- MP has already confessed to killing the victims- but not to murdering them. Rather, he seems to be maintaining that he killed the victim's in self defense in the course of a thwarted drug "rip off".

- Putting a coerced wife on the witness stand to testify against her husband could get problematic in the reliability sense due to the dual loyalty to her husband and the deal. Ditto for a mother testifying against a long term step son.

- She might not have exacting information about the murders other than knowing in the general sense that her step son sells drugs and has narco dreams. He then told them of a uhmm...."situation" resulting from a drug deal gone bad. She agreed to help.

Last edited:
Will be interesting to learn eventually one hopes, why the apparent murder weapon / gun was registered in her name, and not in the fathers - if I read the latest correctly? MOO
I am thinking he might have convictions that prevent him from legally buying a gun. So.... he then gets his wife to buy it for him.

I am not sure if the gun was actually registered to MR ??? The Affidavit states she said it was her gun, but also states she says she was given the gun by a relative …..
Wonder if the correct Gun Ownership Paperwork was ever completed ????
I am very certain that all the legal paperwork would have been completed correctly.

And now a caveat....

In Texas, no paper work is required for guns given or sold in a "private transaction". Rather, paperwork is only required for gun sales were the vendor has an FFL.

Gun store owners, Pawnshops, and a significant majority of gun show vendors all have FFLs. So, those transactions are all tracked in the "not a gun registry registry" (technically, its a very detailed record of the required back ground check and not a gun registry per se. It does, however, function as one).

But.... guns sales between say, family members, friends, individuals met online, and some gun show sellers (usually selling small numbers of collectibles) are not legally required to be registered.

Last edited:

may have a connection. Did Savanah first have to give birth to the baby son, before she was murdered? Did MR something to S re the unborn child?
If I remember well, the charges against son/father P didn't include the unborn son of S at first, and it seemed odd.
The affidavit states she was pregnant. No mention of a baby anywhere.

Why do I know MR's face so well, when I saw a pic of her without glasses?? I tried to find her on Fb and found "News 4 San Antonio" with the pic. Did she appear in some other connection before this murder case? I could swear, I know her face already. o_O

Was she missing somewhere, searched for?? Under a different name perhaps??

There is no way that SS had given birth suddenly or for any reason as if so, that baby would have been classed as a deceased infant male being located in the car. Tragically as it all is, instead LE are having to make legal argument to have the ready to be born fetus declared as a life AFAIK.

JMO MOO

When charges were first announced by LE at one of the initial press conferences, the police chief stated that there may be further charges added, including charges in relation to the death of Baby Fabian as a result of the death of SS.

‘Very perplexing crime scene.’ Missing pregnant teen and her boyfriend found dead in a car​

Why "perplexing"? Because the very pregnant girl wasn't pregnant anymore, but found dead?

LE had to consider both murder-suicide and murder, body of MG was in the back seat, SS in passenger seat. No gun found. Now we know that MG's body showed signs of having been dragged, explains why his pants were lowered, etc. Before LE knew this, it was perplexing the way he was found in the back seat, etc. And there was apparently an infant's car seat found on top of SS in the front passenger seat. Either placed there to cover the body or to get it out of the back seat as the perpetrator moved MG to the back seat so that CP could then get in the driver's seat and drive the care. All of this was discussed early on in the thread from a variety of different angles/perspectives.

Also, some posters noted that it is possible that when SS may have given birth in the vehicle during the situation when she was shot and killed, since she was past her due date. All this definitely would have been perplexing to LE at the scene until further information was forthcoming from the medical examiner and/or coroner.

BBM
Excellent Point !

I am wondering this as well …. Police seem to have Video Evidence, of all stages of this case so far, so they could well have footage of the murders as well …. But Police are just not revealing this information as yet …

The closest we have learned in regards to the actual location of murders, was that they were “very close to the Preciardo Residence“, from the press conference today at MR’ s arrest

IMO
BBM, I agree with you 100%.

Since we know there was video at the Charlie Chan residence of RP and MR leaving and getting into the truck. And we also know there is video from the residence which shows RP, MR and CP returning and getting out of the truck. One would think there should also be video from the residence that would also possibly show the following, including the times each occurred: (remember I said possibly, one or more may not apply)

1. KIA arriving at Charlie Chan residence.
2. CP leaving residence to meet with MG and SS waiting in the KIA outside.
3. KIA leaving area after CP gets into back seat.
4. CP returning to residence driving the KIA.
5. CP returning into the residence after the shootings of MG and SS took place.
6. RP, MR leaving to dispose of KIA at apartment complex, RP and MR getting into truck.
7. RP, MR and CP leaving to dispose of KIA at apartment complex, RP and MR getting into truck, CP into KIA.
8. RP, MR and CP all arriving back at residence and getting out of the truck after disposing of KIA.

These scenarios assume that MG, SS and CP may or may not have left the Charlie Chan residence in the KIA before the shootings. We do know the 'KIA' pinged at the Charlie Chan residence minutes before leaving to the apartment complex, so I think it safe to assume that if MG, SS and CP left to do the deal around the corner, down the street or somewhere else, at the very least CP returned to the Charlie Chan residence driving the KIA after the shootings and then followed or was followed by RP and MR in the truck to the apartment complex. I do not think four minutes is enough time to meet, shoot X 2 and get two people involved, formulate a plan and leave. There may certainly be other pings of the 'KIA' at the Charlie Chan residence LE is not disclosing. Ping's that show the KIA arriving much sooner than the ping's that were discolsed.

I'm a firm believer in we are only hearing part of the story as to what LE knows happened and LE only disclosed enough information to obtain arrest affidavits for each and that is all we know so far.

LE doesn't need to give the public a timeline as to when they think every certain events took place. That information will not likely come out until the trials in court.

JMO

Going by the Affidavit, there's the four minutes highlighted. Are you thinking the car left CP's address with the victims still alive, then stopped before getting to the Danny Kaye Dr. address?

I'm with you...WHY?!! The timing also bugs me. Geez, greetings (hellos) usually takes longer than 4 minutes. Barely time for words within 4 minutes. Why would CP shoot them right off is what I can't grasp, unless he was lying in wait.

You say longer than 4 minutes, but...
I'm not seeing the time between car starts rolling leaving CP's, and then arrives at apt. park lot. Is it in the affidavit? It may be there in the affidavit, but print is hard on my eyes. LE confirms the victims were already dead in the Kia when it got to the apt. complex parking lot on Danny Kaye Dr. Looks like MG and SS rolled up to CP's and got shot right off, and that's when I have to ask...WTH, WHY?

View attachment 473692
i think the 4 minutes is the car being at cchan, then leaving to danny kaye. it was either at cchan for some time prior to the ping that started the 4 minutes or close by there and pulled up. i think the victims were already dead during the 4 minutes.

The phone pinging at 2350 doesn't necessarily mean that's when they arrived at the location, does it? They could have been there for a bit before the phone pinged I'm assuming. Imo
yes! either that or they pulled up at that time but the incident had already happened close by. thats what ive been thinking.

i think the 4 minutes is the car being at cchan, then leaving to danny kaye. it was either at cchan for some time prior to the ping that started the 4 minutes or close by there and pulled up. i think the victims were already dead during the 4 minutes.
If the shootings took place at Charlie Chan, I would think someone would have heard the gunshots and looked outside to see CP putting MG into the back seat.

There is the neighbor across the street that has been keeping close tabs on the house since the arrests. He even took video when LE first arrived. Seems strange he would notice a squad car pulling up to the house and video that, but not notice two gunshots and look outside to see what was going on. Maybe he was watching, knowing LE was coming?

JMO

no, police said they saw "a pregnant female" deceased on the passenger seat.

I am very certain that all the legal paperwork would have been completed correctly.

And now a caveat....

In Texas, no paper work is required for guns given or sold in a "private transaction". Rather, paperwork is only required for gun sales were the vendor has an FFL.

Gun store owners, Pawnshops, and a significant majority of gun show vendors all have FFLs. So, those transactions are all tracked in the "not a gun registry registry" (technically, its a very detailed record of the required back ground check and not a gun registry per se. It does, however, function as one).

But.... guns sales between say, family members, friends, individuals met online, and some gun show sellers (usually selling small numbers of collectibles) are not legally required to be registered.
my thoughts are that maybe the gun is registered or whatever TX law requires to her relative and thats why she admitted it was hers, so as not to drag that relative into it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Checkyourhead
Back