Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It was confirmed by the lady police officer in yesterdays presser that the victims were killed elsewhere, unknown, but believed to be close by. That's how I take it. She said there was a transaction earlier in the evening or something to that effect. I will go and re listen to it.

So, the four minutes timeframe is most likely CP rolling up outside the home (post deal/incident/murders) to ask for help and RP presumably says something along lines of "we can't do anything about it outside here. Meet you round the back of the Appts on Danny Kaye in a few minutes. Don't draw any attention to yourself and we will see you there".

Unless I've got the wrong end of the stick?
It appears they were dead before they reached the apts. Moo

I'm surprised they didn't delete their camera surveillance and didn't get rid of gun.
I think they knew and wanted to be caught. IMO I think they ran out and helped their son not really realising what they were doing- it’s possible they didn’t know the extent until they arrived. After the fact and complicit to it all took time to process- we don’t know how involved they were in reporting themselves. They certainly expected it and it wouldn’t surprise me if they had someone report them or identify them. Takes a lot of courage to walk in a police station and admit to aiding with murder and whilst people are quick to say they would go straight to the police station, I think people react differently. Just looking at local crimes in the UK, teenagers are sometimes reported by the parents but there is a time delay where they come around to the realisation of what has happened- often days or weeks.

No, killed within the 4 minutes the vehicle was stopped at/near the Preciados home, as per the arrest affidavit.
LE has video and phone location data, a clear time line of events.
Moo...
The affidavit has the cars location during the 4 minutes. It doesn’t specify they were killed in those 4 minutes. Again I think that the killings happened shortly prior and LE was able to get those pings. It will come out but I find that impossible to happen within those 4 minutes

my thoughts are that maybe the gun is registered or whatever TX law requires to her relative and thats why she admitted it was hers, so as not to drag that relative into it.
If she purchased it from a FFL dealer, then a background check will show that she bought it. It won't go any further than that. However, it's possible that the gun could have been gift (family members often hand these down) or it was a private purchase.

The only gun records in Texas would be purchase records. However, private sales or gifts don't require FFL records.

They will probably try to determine whether Chris or his father purchased the firearm illegally or if it was stolen. They will probably try to determine if there was a connection to Matthew.

Other than that, there probably won't be much research into the ownership. If ballistics show it was the gun that killed Savanah and Matthew, then it shows that they were in possession of the murder weapon.

‘Very perplexing crime scene.’ Missing pregnant teen and her boyfriend found dead in a car​

Why "perplexing"? Because the very pregnant girl wasn't pregnant anymore, but found dead?

JMO but I think they initially found it perplexing because they'd kinda pinned it as being a murder-suicide.

Then, when the car was located, that idea was quickly ruled out but maybe due to MG being dragged into the rear seat and left in a way that looked like something else again, if his pants or some of his clothing had torn off or fallen down.

JMO

I'm surprised they didn't delete their camera surveillance and didn't get rid of gun.

That really is perplexing! I'm baffled as to why they didn't make any moves towards fleeing or covering up this horrendous crime. Once that video footage was released, they knew it was just a matter of time.

Maybe they were in shock, having not known the severity of the crime if CP lied to them and claimed self defence? They could have slowly found out the truth from the news reportage and also guaranteed their phones would be ringing off the hook from people who know and recognised them from the video footage.

I suppose everyone would have told them to do the right thing and tell the truth and turn their son in? Maybe they were in holed up in the house, waiting for the knock at the door, discussing what to do and what the best action is? Maybe they were in the house desperately trying to figure out how to gather cash or use different identities to do a runner? Who knows?

JMO MOO

BBM, I agree with you 100%.

Since we know there was video at the Charlie Chan residence of RP and MR leaving and getting into the truck. And we also know there is video from the residence which shows RP, MR and CP returning and getting out of the truck. One would think there should also be video from the residence that would also possibly show the following, including the times each occurred: (remember I said possibly, one or more may not apply)

1. KIA arriving at Charlie Chan residence.
2. CP leaving residence to meet with MG and SS waiting in the KIA outside.
3. KIA leaving area after CP gets into back seat.
4. CP returning to residence driving the KIA.
5. CP returning into the residence after the shootings of MG and SS took place.
6. RP, MR leaving to dispose of KIA at apartment complex, RP and MR getting into truck.
7. RP, MR and CP leaving to dispose of KIA at apartment complex, RP and MR getting into truck, CP into KIA.
8. RP, MR and CP all arriving back at residence and getting out of the truck after disposing of KIA.

These scenarios assume that MG, SS and CP may or may not have left the Charlie Chan residence in the KIA before the shootings. We do know the 'KIA' pinged at the Charlie Chan residence minutes before leaving to the apartment complex, so I think it safe to assume that if MG, SS and CP left to do the deal around the corner, down the street or somewhere else, at the very least CP returned to the Charlie Chan residence driving the KIA after the shootings and then followed or was followed by RP and MR in the truck to the apartment complex. I do not think four minutes is enough time to meet, shoot X 2 and get two people involved, formulate a plan and leave. There may certainly be other pings of the 'KIA' at the Charlie Chan residence LE is not disclosing. Ping's that show the KIA arriving much sooner than the ping's that were discolsed.

I'm a firm believer in we are only hearing part of the story as to what LE knows happened and LE only disclosed enough information to obtain arrest affidavits for each and that is all we know so far.

LE doesn't need to give the public a timeline as to when they think every certain events took place. That information will not likely come out until the trials in court.

JMO

3 possibilities:

1)yours above (Killed a bit b4 the ping)

2) Christopher killed them immediately when they arrived/right around time of ping. then Matthew was drug into the back seat from the front or into the backseat from the ground nearby. (We don’t know if he ever exited the vehicle)
Christopher frantically begins to drive the Kia to the apartments and calls dad on the way saying I killed Matthew and Savannah. It was a struggle and savanah is 9 months pregnant. What if the baby comes out?! Shot them both in the back of the head. They are dead. I’m serious. I need your help. Please meet me at these apartments now! Ramon and myrta jump up and get in truck. They arrive and Ramon looks to see what his son has done. They then decide where to ”hide” the car and follow each other to that spot. Christopher gets in truck and the three return home.

It’s POSSIBLE it happened that quickly. Maybe Christopher shows his true colors at home. Maybe they didn’t doubt him or ask questions when he called. Maybe they knew of things he was involved in. & maybe they knew he had some screws loose or that he had beef with Matthew. Maybe he tortured animals as a kid. Whatever the case. They didn’t doubt him.

3) the most UNLIKELY— they were all in on it from the start. Myrta and Ramon knew Christopher had a “job” to do - kill Matthew Guerra. Savannah was likely a surprise. They didn’t expect her to show up whth him, but couldn’t risk a witness. Ramon and Myrta’s job would have been to meet him to dump the car. IF the 3 of them being in on it from the start was the case, then there’s a LOT more to the story. it would have been about stealing money or debt owed or territory or vengeance or drugs stolen/owed or snitching/silencing a snitch etc…..
I do NOT think this is the case because there would have been no need to meet up with the towel then meet up AGAIN. It would have been planned out better. Everyone would have known their roles, where to go, & what to do. & these 3 obviously didn’t have a good plan. If i remember correctly Christopher flashed his lights as if telling Ramon “I’m in this car”. If they would have all been in on it. Ramon and myrta would have known what vehicle Matthew was driving.

So I’m going with scenario #2 — Christopher, alone, quickly murdered them both as soon as they arrived. BUT i think Christopher had an issue with Matthew beforehand. Someone owed someone something or someone was stealing from someone or someone was snitching on someone etc. I don’t know what the issue was, but I’m sure we’ll find out eventually. I think Christopher PLANNED to kill Matthew with with Myrta’s gun before that night due to this unknown issue. Savannah was a surprise, so he made a quick decision to eliminate her as a witness. He likely had originally planned to deal with Matthews’s body alone but freaked once faced with 3 bodies. He may have even been wondering if the baby was going to come out postmortem. I imagine panic surrounding Fabian and Savannah is what lead him to call his parents while driving. Savanah and Fabian weren’t part of the plan, and he wasn’t prepared to deal with the sight of a young full term mother dead in the front seat right next to him, nor the hiding of her body and potentially the baby’s. He HAD to have been wondering if that baby was going to come out. An average 19 year old boy wouldn’t know. His parents knew he wasn’t just making this up and jumped to their feet to meet him. I believe it all happened very quickly considering the proximity of the locations.

This is just my opinion based on what we know so far.

Also, fireworks are a huge deal in the south. Everyone starts popping a few here and there at home around Christmas. And it’s possible he had some sort of silencer.

Again, all just my opinion.

That really is perplexing! I'm baffled as to why they didn't make any moves towards fleeing or covering up this horrendous crime. Once that video footage was released, they knew it was just a matter of time.

Maybe they were in shock, having not known the severity of the crime if CP lied to them and claimed self defence? They could have slowly found out the truth from the news reportage and also guaranteed their phones would be ringing off the hook from people who know and recognised them from the video footage.

I suppose everyone would have told them to do the right thing and tell the truth and turn their son in? Maybe they were in holed up in the house, waiting for the knock at the door, discussing what to do and what the best action is? Maybe they were in the house desperately trying to figure out how to gather cash or use different identities to do a runner? Who knows?

JMO MOO
Maybe myrta didn’t get rid of the gun on purpose— out of guilt?? Maybe it was her way of staying silent/not throwing her family under the bus and letting the evidence speak for itself?? She wants justice for the victims without actually saying I know my son/stepson did it??

For a criminal, to not get rid of the gun is just flat out dumb, so did she hold onto it on purpose/out of guilt? Or is she really THAT dumb? I mean, it is after all, HER gun!
But then again, not getting rid of their surveillance video proves they aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed….

Or does it??

Maybe when she and Ramon got home they were like what have done?!?! and they both decided together they didn’t want to turn themselves in just in case they could get away with it, but if they couldn’t, they wanted to be able to prove they didn’t murder anyone and the only way to do that was to provide surveillance video?? (They had an alibi, and were in the house during the murders)

My mind is all over the place

Maybe myrta didn’t get rid of the gun on purpose— out of guilt?? Maybe it was her way of staying silent/not throwing her family under the bus and letting the evidence speak for itself?? She wants justice for the victims without actually saying I know my son/stepson did it??

For a criminal, to not get rid of the gun is just flat out dumb, so did she hold onto it on purpose/out of guilt? Or is she really THAT dumb? I mean, it is after all, HER gun!
But then again, not getting rid of their surveillance video proves they aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed….

Or does it??

Maybe when she and Ramon got home they were like what have done?!?! and they both decided together they didn’t want to turn themselves in just in case they could get away with it, but if they couldn’t, they wanted to be able to prove they didn’t murder anyone and the only way to do that was to provide surveillance video?? (They had an alibi, and were in the house during the murders)

My mind is all over the place

I seem to think it was stated that RP has assisted LE with their enquiries and been cooperative. Looks like he may have told everything except that MR was in the truck. I estimate he was hoping for leniency, a bail amount and conditions he could meet, MR completely left out of it. He'd maybe expect to be a free man on a tag and on a bail bond with a non-custodial sentence.

I can't imagine CP informed them the truth of what he'd done or that MR and RP were involved or even knew the extent of it all until news broke. He probably took MR's gun without her knowledge - he obv didn't have his own, or he'd have used that. JMO MOO

Agree with poster(s) inquiring if there's been any reports to MSM who have spoken out about knowing any of the people (CP, RP, & MR) who were arrested. I've not seen anything. Perhaps no one is coming forward due to possible drug connections? Speculation, only.

I'd like to comment on the excellent work done by LE, investigators, etc. Well done!

None of the three suspects have pleaded to the charges, per their online court records. A series of pre-hearings have been slated for each.

Christopher Preciado is scheduled to next be in court Feb. 5 for the charge of capital murder involving multiple people. Both father and son will be in court the following day on other charges.

Romanos, per her online records, has three separate pre-hearings slated, beginning Jan. 30.

Police Arrest Stepmother of Man Accused of Murdering Pregnant Teen and Her Boyfriend in San Antonio

Published on January 11, 2024 02:43PM EST

1705019977447.png

I think they knew and wanted to be caught. IMO I think they ran out and helped their son not really realising what they were doing- it’s possible they didn’t know the extent until they arrived. After the fact and complicit to it all took time to process- we don’t know how involved they were in reporting themselves. They certainly expected it and it wouldn’t surprise me if they had someone report them or identify them. Takes a lot of courage to walk in a police station and admit to aiding with murder and whilst people are quick to say they would go straight to the police station, I think people react differently. Just looking at local crimes in the UK, teenagers are sometimes reported by the parents but there is a time delay where they come around to the realisation of what has happened- often days or weeks.

I mean i can kind of understand a parent’s knee jerk reaction at such a phone call—to be in ACTUAL denial and disbelief— like NO YOU DIDN’T! DID YOU?! REALLY?!! NO?!
So then you’d literally NEED to go there to see it for yourself. You’d have to prove that they are LYING.

BUT once there, and once you’d see for yourself that YES there are indeed 3 dead humans at the hand of your son, you’d HAVE to call 911. At least call and say a full term pregnant girl and her boyfriend have been shot at blah blah blah apartments and hang up. Deal with the details once the ambulance gets there if it’s still too raw and hard for you as a mother to literally say my son just murdered 3 people.

I have a 20 year old son, and would have a hard time calling the cops on him IMMEDIATELY after he called to tell me he murdered people because I absolutely wouldn’t believe him. I would have to think that he was having a bad trip on acid and would have to drive to see for myself. Once seen, though, I’d realize ok he’s not tripping. This is real and I’d be absolutely terrified of him and would whisper to my husband to get the gun. I’d then call 911 asking if there’s anything i could do to try and save the baby while waiting for their arrival. ( I carry a knife in my car.) I’d be absolutely BROKEN but all i would want to do is save the baby. Once the dust settled I’d be thinking who is this person and where is my son?

Now, I have met 2 children in my life who have scared me a little (i have 5 kids so I’ve met a lot of kids) If i was the mother of either of these 2 boys and i got such a call from either one at 19, I’d probably believe him right away and wouldn’t need to drive to see the dead for myself. I’d likely call the cops immediately. Does that make sense? Some kids seem more capable of things.

parents know their kids. They had to have known whether or not he was capable. If they didn’t believe it, once they saw Savanah and Matthew with their own eyes, there was no longer any excuse for not believing it. At that point you HAVE to do the right thing. Victims are sons and a daughters too. They have parents too. How could the Preciados, at that point, as parents themselves, NOT do the right thing? It was no longer just about THEIR son. THEIR son at that point was a murderer. And they saw it with their own eyes. Seeing IS believing.

IF there wouldn’t have been a baby that could have potentially been saved (8 minutes is the longest a full term baby can survive after a mother starts to die) then MAYBE i can understand them just putting their son in the car and going home to talk to him THEN calling the cops that an hour later. But hiding bodies. NO. NO WAY!

It’s possible he threatened to kill himself upon their arrival if they didn’t comply. Still though, pretend you’ll comply until you get the gun. At that point I’d be looking at my son as if he was a monster. I would feel as if i didn’t know him. I’d be like who are you and what have you done with my son. I wouldn’t feel like I was turning in my child. I’d feel like I was turning in someone possessed. I’d know it was the right thing to do for everyone involved. It would be tough love.

I seem to think it was stated that RP has assisted LE with their enquiries and been cooperative. Looks like he may have told everything except that MR was in the truck. I estimate he was hoping for leniency, a bail amount and conditions he could meet, MR completely left out of it. He'd maybe expect to be a free man on a tag and on a bail bond with a non-custodial sentence.

I can't imagine CP informed them the truth of what he'd done or that MR and RP were involved or even knew the extent of it all until news broke. He probably took MR's gun without her knowledge - he obv didn't have his own, or he'd have used that. JMO MOO
Yeh but if they helped with the bodies they knew Matthew didn’t have a gun so they knew CP was lying. Myrta was hiding that gun for a reason. I don’t think they knew until they got to the Kia, but once they got there they knew it was CP who had a gun and that Matthew was unarmed. And clean shots behind the ear…. Ramon knew those weren’t shots from a struggle.

Myrta and Ramon absolutely knew he was lying once they saw inside that Kia.

Last edited:
It comes as no surprise, as I was insisting, that someone was in the backside of that truck. However, I worried that it was a young child, and didn't expect it to be the stepmother. Wow, a 4 minute crime, and somehow the whole family is willing to help CP. Something bothers me about it happening so fast, and then the willingness of CP's family members decisions to help with the clean-up. Oh, some say the parents were asleep when the killings happened, but they wasted no time in covering up what seems like planned lie in wait murders.

I guess stepmom felt she had to help out because lo and behold it was her gun that killed SS and MG. Ugh, I don't like seeing pride at your whole family throwing gang signs. Was CP a spoiled child? All MOO
I was disturbed when I saw the family picture with all the family throwing gang signs. Who would consider that to be a normal family photo?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298
Back