Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023 #2 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
According to SAPD: It appears to be a narcotic deal gone bad and no real personal connection to apartment complex. It was just picked as a location to dump MG’s and SS’ remains and the car.

They don’t know the location of where the murders have taken place yet. The father was not present when their murders were taking place. RP, 53, went back to the police station with the police and was cooperative.

The truck was tracked back to the perps’ home. It was also present in front of the home when LE arrived. The father was not surprised when LE first arrived at their door.

CP, 19, has no previous criminal history. They aren’t looking for other suspects at this time. Further charges pending.

Last edited:
Ramon lives about 6 blocks away from the Colinas apartments in a single family home. Didn't think they lived that close, but figured they were familiar with the location.

There's a black Chevy Silverado in front of his house.

Sounds like dad fully cooperated. Perp walk was a very bold move by of but I liked it. I think it shows they feel the case is solid. Marijuana is not classified narcotic right? So they were not selling vape pens. Biggie Junior was probably high during the commission of the crime or needing a fix. Couldn't really see the son well.

Father definitely did have the belly we thought. Son was not short like I thought, when his head popped up he prob didn’t stand all the way up. Son messed up and called dad. Dad tried to help his son. Drug deal gone bad.
Or he called them because they're both part of something drug related.

Yeah, I said the same earlier. lol, now we can see how Jack Ruby offed Oswald
To me it looked like a secure garage possibly at the SAPD station, I think only press was allowed. I was worried about public and retaliation too but I watched after the presser ended ans very few ppl were there so I’m assuming credentialed press.

An arrest has been made in the shooting deaths of a pregnant Texas teen and her boyfriend, the San Antonio Police Department announced Wednesday.

Details on who was arrested and any pending charges were not immediately made available.

Savanah Nicole Soto, 18, and her boyfriend, Matthew Guerra, 22, were both reported missing in late December before they were found dead in Guerra's car several days later. The couple disappeared a day before Soto, who was 9 months pregnant, was scheduled to be induced to give birth.

Both Soto and Guerra were found with gunshot wounds.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB
Back