Found Deceased TX - Savanah Soto, 18, Leon Valley, 22 December 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking on TikTok, a woman claiming to be Matthew's cousin has claimed police told the family he had been tortured. In a video she said: "It's not making sense to me. The way they left him on the back seat. Laid out with his pants off. It was gruesome, they just said it was gruesome.

"My cousin's very very very tall. Savanah was in the front passenger seat and she had the car seat on top of her. My cousin was in the back seat, laid out, with his pants off. They said that basically he was tortured, but they didn't really want to get into the details."

Thank you! Yikes, all aspects of this crime are so horrific.

This is a really poorly worded headline. It makes people now think that the persons of interest have been identified, instead of LE having two persons of interest in the case.

To date I have not seen anything to indicate that the two POI announced by LE have been identified or any arrests have been made.

'Persons of Interest' identified in murder of pregnant teen and her boyfriend​

Agree. I clicked on it and was extremely disappointed. Very poor choice of wording. But then again, it got all of us to click on it.

Yes, he is large. He may have something in his shirt but I think his gut also hangs.
Agree. Sometimes morbidly obese persons have fat deposits that hang down from the abdomen causing a large abdominal pannus. Pannus stomach is also called apron belly. This can be confirmed by internet searches. In My Opinion

Last edited:
Do we know if MG belonged to a gang?
Gang style retribution can be horrific and include torture and executions.

I live on the East Coast— MS 13 murders are brutal and it’s shocking how young many of the victims are.

Wikipedia link just for general information.

My apologies if I have missed the status of possible gang membership.
MG sold drugs and had guns and was very open about both on social media. Drug and firearm trafficking are controlled by gangs. MG may not be a gang member but he could be an associate and a lower level dealer. Who was he buying this stuff from?

Imo the guy with the beer belly is not a teen - not a peer of any of the deceased. It takes time to acquire that sort of physique.

I wonder if the burning candle can help with timing. It would be easy to test another candle to see how long it had been burning.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

My point was not just ANY killer can kill a 19 year old ready to deliver young mother. Whoever did this, COULD have planned out a way to eliminate Guerra and not Soto, but didn’t. They were ruthless.

Here’s an article from Feb 2023 where they killed a a teen mom and her 10 month old who were trying to escape an ambush.
Video from Goshen massacre shows mom trying to escape from shooters

you’ve seen mafia movies….
Just leaving a car with 2 bodies behind an apt complex makes sense for them if trying to send a message. A “regular” killer would go through more trouble to hide the bodies.

I’m just wondering if Guerra got in over his head with the wrong crowd while he was in jail? with the Mexicanimi, maybe? They charge 10% to what they call their foot soldiers. Maybe he wasn’t paying up? Maybe his social media account made them angry?

Does anyone know if Guerra had tattoos?

Last edited by a moderator:
From Sawed-off shotgun WIKI: "A sawed-off shotgun is a type of shotgun with a shorter gun barrel—typically under 18 inches (46 cm)—and often a pistol grip instead of a longer shoulder..."
I personally don’t believe there’s any possible way they were shot inside of that car with a shotgun, sawed-off or otherwise. While a sawed-off shotgun might be easier to maneuver and fire within a smaller space from a very short distance away (like say, from the backseat of a car), it would also leave extremely grizzly carnage in its wake. There’s no way the windows would still be intact. Sawed-off shotguns can blow the hinges off doors.

I can't imagine what big guy would be hiding in his shirt. He wasn't concerned about hiding his face or his vehicle, and if he was transporting something he felt needed to be concealed he could have left it in his truck when getting out, or handed it off to the person in the victim's vehicle.

Just belly flab imo

Agree. I clicked on it and was extremely disappointed. Very poor choice of wording. But then again, it got all of us to click on it.
That headline was on the article that came out before or shortly after the presser when it was announced LE had two POI. The video showing the KIA and truck meeting and the two POI was released on the San Antonio PD FB page shortly before the presser.

I personally don’t believe there’s any possible way they were shot inside of that car with a shotgun, sawed-off or otherwise. While a sawed-off shotgun might be easier to maneuver and fire within a smaller space from a very short distance away (like say, from the backseat of a car), it would also leave extremely grizzly carnage in its wake. There’s no way the windows would still be intact. Sawed-off shotguns can blow the hinges off doors.
I haven't heard the location of the shooting, whether it was inside the car or elsewhere. Maybe I missed it? tia

Whoever these people are they are beyond brutal. Torture rumours aside, they intentionally murdered a pregnant woman carrying a full term baby.

They murdered a baby!

Who are these soulless evil miscreants?

I’m hoping that someone stands up and rats these vile things out to LE because I guarantee you that the community knows who they are. I’m surprised that the “big” guy is still walking around out there. I was sure that he would known to LE.

MG was one of the people who participated in the courtroom brawl related to SS’s brother’s murderer. So to me, torture of MG doesn’t necessarily exclude it being about SS’s brother.
He was?

Those participating were charged.
I didn't think he was there. I was looking etc. I kept looking when the bodies were first discovered and I had read the NY Post article too. The NY Post article is not saying that he participated in the brawl.

His name is in the article, but it says the Soto family participated in the brawl.

The Express-News article detailed his criminal history did not mention the brawl as part of his criminal history.

He would have been arrested if he had participated. Seeing that he was already on probation, he would have also been charged.

Last edited:
Whoever these people are they are beyond brutal. Torture rumours aside, they intentionally murdered a pregnant woman carrying a full term baby.

They murdered a baby!

Who are these soulless evil miscreants?

I’m hoping that someone stands up and rats these vile things out to LE because I guarantee you that the community knows who they are. I’m surprised that the “big” guy is still walking around out there. I was sure that he would known to LE.

I think the Soto and the Guerra families will be very much aware of the meaning in all of this.

I can't imagine what big guy would be hiding in his shirt. He wasn't concerned about hiding his face or his vehicle, and if he was transporting something he felt needed to be concealed he could have left it in his truck when getting out, or handed it off to the person in the victim's vehicle.

Just belly flab imo
I had been thinking it looked like an overly stretched shirt. He does like a big guy though. JMO

This is interesting. IF Guerra’s pants being off is true (because we’ve only heard that by a cousin on social media, so as of now that’s speculation — hasn’t been reported mainstream or by LE) then this article is interesting. It may explain why they may have been off, and it it may explain why the cousin mentioned torture and “gruesome”

Quoting from article (article is linked below):
Sanudo instructed the kidnapper to "get the [expletive] wires, cables" to hook up Paz's genitals to a car battery, shocking him until he revealed the location of the missing drugs, prosecutors allege in a memo lobbying for a hefty prison sentence.

A retired supervisor for the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration who worked in Mexico said this is a common cartel torture tactic.

<modsnip: off topic>

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anything in MSM been said about cameras at Savanah's apartment? Any statements from neighbors there who may have seen them leaving on Friday night or early Saturday morning?

To me that's a big missing piece of the puzzle - along with cell phone data. If MG was planning on meeting up with someone or even talking to certain people in the relevant timeframe, surely that's going to play out eventually?

Has anything in MSM been said about cameras at Savanah's apartment? Any statements from neighbors there who may have seen them leaving on Friday night or early Saturday morning?

To me that's a big missing piece of the puzzle - along with cell phone data. If MG was planning on meeting up with someone or even talking to certain people in the relevant timeframe, surely that's going to play out eventually?
Just some Tik Tok videos of questionable authenticity. I'm not sure about them at any rate. Law enforcement appears to be keeping things close to the vest. Here's hoping they do and are not saying. JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member