Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They have become so dangerous and overpopulated in many areas of my state that the DNR will have a season where it is legal to shoot and kill coyotes. They are becoming bolder and bolder and more aggressive.

It makes me wonder if this man is aware of coyote dens in his area. If he has harmed Sherin then he may go to those kind of places to discard her little body. :( It pains me to even write that.

Seriously, they need to be checked whether she was brought there by a coyote, or NOT.

There was a local here earlier, I'm on a limited device, if you're reading this, are there dens near there?

Was at chipotle yesterday for lunch just down the road from where little Sherin went missing when I got the amber alert. Just now getting to catch up but sending prayers out for this little one.

**autocorrect changed sweet Sherin to Sharon, my apologies**
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder how long it is going to take for this poor excuse of a father to crack and lead LE to where he buried her?

I couldn't agree more. Btw, I thought that in order to issue an Amber Alert, there had to be at least some info - make, model, license - regarding a car? But no such info here.

Regarding AA, it can vary by state, but traditionally they do require info regarding a suspect and vehicle. However, they do make exceptions. I would guess that her age and reports that she’s nonverbal may be the reason they issued one.

Seriously, they need to be checked whether she was brought there by a coyote, or NOT.

I live a little northwest of the area, in West Plano, and for what it's worth, the few coyotes I have seen tend to be skittish around people, braver around pets, and look like they eat well. We have a huge population of rabbits, squirrels, possum, raccoon and rats. Not to mention all the pet food they eat. Would be interesting to know if they have any pets that eat outdoors around them. And I can't remember if Richardson treats their sewer system for rats or not but those that don't tend to have a higher population of bobcats/coyotes. The trend nowadays is that the cities no longer relocate bobcats/coyotes as they are native and it really doesn't change much about the population.

Regardless, at best, this sounds like child endangerment. Leaving a child unattended in an area where you claim there is a large animal which could be dangerous is unimaginable. I am still reading, but did neighbors report hearing crying?

And I won't even say what this sounds like at worst.

I agree. The coyote story is a way to explain the condition she'll likely be found in that diverts attention from him (sickening to even think of) IMO.

Also, the more I think of this poor girl, the more I wonder about her short three years of life, which lead to her being nonverbal. It is possible she is not otherwise delayed and the verbal delay is a result of early and chronic ongoing trauma. We know that at minimum Dad's punishment style is abusive. I'm wondering about domestic violence, other abusive punishments, any history of protective services involvement, criminal history etc, which could have interfered in her development and lead to her being mute.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

This little one was in an orphanage in India when she was adopted by this family 2 years ago. Who knows what her life was like, what her prenatal care was like. But at the very least, institutionalization for the first year would have significant impacts on her development and social skills. IMO she came with the non-verbal, and has not moved out of it in two years. Perhaps there is more that institutional developmental delay. I spent time today researching the impact of orphanages on infants. Really just so tragic.

Regarding AA, it can vary by state, but traditionally they do require info regarding a suspect and vehicle. However, they do make exceptions. I would guess that her age and reports that she’s nonverbal may be the reason they issued one.

I have seen the AA rules change recently in some states when it comes to young children and I think it is a very good thing to do, and hope all states follow it. The most important thing to do is get their photo out there and alert everyone they are missing even if they do not have the other criteria some states want to have before doing an AA.

I think whatever happened to Sherin happened in her home and she was taken away in a vehicle.:( Just my speculation since the scent dogs aren't alerting at her home and the area around it.

They need to bring in an air scent trailing dog that can follow the scent of Sherin if she left her home in a vehicle.

I suspect they suspect she was removed in a vehiclr. Any news on search warrants executed on the house, as in full forensic search? I'm guessing that's in the works...remember the City Mayor in Malik's case, "we've searched under every leaf in this town...he's not here"...

Wonder how long it is going to take for this poor excuse of a father to crack and lead LE to where he buried her?

I wouldn't be holding my breath. :( Very few breakdown and do the right thing. Most will continue to deny, deny, deny, especially IF he has fatally harmed her, and they haven't located her body.

I hate saying this but I feel like even if the dads story did turn out to be true (I don't think it will) but giving my opinion I feel like because of the way the dad has apparently told the story saying he left the girl unattended for 15 minutes in an area where he knew coyotes to be near by it makes it sound like he was maybe hoping the coyotes would attack her or something like it was a way for him to get rid of the child and still play innocent and blame the coyotes or the girl for not finishing her milk and being punished it's sad no matter what the more time that passes the more likely we know what the outcome will be I think if this girl was out just wondering around by this point someone would be reporting at least b spotting her if not being responsible enough to take her inside. If this girl walked off free of will and didn't meet any harm I feel she would have turned up by now. The only way I could see her missing still if she did go off on her own is if like one of you said she went near water or something hazardis like that. I think dad def did something to this child and most likely got rid of the body on the 5 hour time span. Either way it's obvious dad is hiding something cause so far his story don't add up like someone else pointed out if this were an animal attack they would have left behind evidence of an attack and most likely her body.

Awareness space, disposal...

Occupation and location? Prior residences?

I live a little northwest of the area, in West Plano, and for what it's worth, the few coyotes I have seen tend to be skittish around people, braver around pets, and look like they eat well. We have a huge population of rabbits, squirrels, possum, raccoon and rats. Not to mention all the pet food they eat. Would be interesting to know if they have any pets that eat outdoors around them. And I can't remember if Richardson treats their sewer system for rats or not but those that don't tend to have a higher population of bobcats/coyotes. The trend nowadays is that the cities no longer relocate bobcats/coyotes as they are native and it really doesn't change much about the population.

Regardless, at best, this sounds like child endangerment. Leaving a child unattended in an area where you claim there is a large animal which could be dangerous is unimaginable. I am still reading, but did neighbors report hearing crying?

I don't think for one second coyotes got Sherin when she was made to stand by the tree, but I am worried since it took 5 HOURS before he even notified police :mad: that if he has fatally harmed her he may have taken her to an area where he knows coyotes have dens. :(

Agree. I lived at the Garland and Richardson border and do have plenty of family in Richardson. Coyote packs are not a thing here. They are very solitary. There is also no way one would be desperate enough to need such big prey. (I'm sorry to describe it like that :( . That's just how a wild animal would see her.Ugh.) They are very skittish of humans and have plentiful food sources here.

Something else happened IMO and I'm not letting my mind go to what.

ETA: It is not basic public knowledge where dens are here, either.

They have classes at the library about living with wildlife in the area. Experts come and teach you about how to coexist, about their habits, their behavior locally, etc. The speculation about coyotes is simply not reflective of coyote activity in the area. Just to add.

As someone who struggles with infertility and was blessed with a baby almost 9 years ago, after the loss of another pregnancy, all these baby cases are breaking my heart. I just want to take all these unwanted kids and give them a loving and deserving home. Life just isn't fair. How can people just throw away these precious souls like they are trash? Hanging onto the hope that Sherin is okay and maybe that a loving family took her, instead of coyotes...or whatever else may have happened.

If he's willing to admit to punishing this little girl in such a horrible manner, I think we best brace ourselves because the truth will likely be much worse.

[video=twitter;917154914245234688]https://twitter.com/AllisonFox4News/status/917154914245234688[/video]

"Church elder says Sherin Mathews' mother is depressed. Says he can't speak on behalf of the father, Wesley, arrested for child endangerment. "

I hate saying this but I feel like even if the dads story did turn out to be true (I don't think it will) but giving my opinion I feel like because of the way the dad has apparently told the story saying he left the girl unattended for 15 minutes in an area where he knew coyotes to be near by it makes it sound like he was maybe hoping the coyotes would attack her or something like it was a way for him to get rid of the child and still play innocent and blame the coyotes or the girl for not finishing her milk and being punished it's sad no matter what the more time that passes the more likely we know what the outcome will be I think if this girl was out just wondering around by this point someone would be reporting at least b spotting her if not being responsible enough to take her inside. If this girl walked off free of will and didn't meet any harm I feel she would have turned up by now. The only way I could see her missing still if she did go off on her own is if like one of you said she went near water or something hazardis like that. I think dad def did something to this child and most likely got rid of the body on the 5 hour time span. Either way it's obvious dad is hiding something cause so far his story don't add up like someone else pointed out if this were an animal attack they would have left behind evidence of an attack and most likely her body.

Anything is possible nowadays and the cruelty shown by some parents are mind boggling.

Your theory reminds me of a rerun I saw on ID a couple of weeks ago. This man purposefully and with great planning let his two huge attack pit bulls out at a time when he saw his neighbor come home. The police knew he had to let them out the door. Pieces of her body parts were strewn for over 40 feet all along the side of her home. He never came out one time during the attacks to stop them even though their homes sat very close together.

She had reported him to DFC for abusing his children. He used his attack dogs to murder her and they only charged him with a misdemeanor and that was eventually dropped. So he got away with murder and I bet others have as well using the excuse that an animal had attacked them and it wasnt their fault.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member