Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This just makes me sad, and more sad and on tøp of a couple houses down from mine a son stabbed his mother and sister. Mom didn’t make it. Just a sad day. I could never imagine harming my children, but I guess that’s why I am on here. I hope they find this poor baby girl soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The probability of a coyote attack:
"In many other instances, people were bitten while trying to rescue their free-roaming pet from a coyote attack. Less often, people are bitten by cornered coyotes, or even more rarely, rabid coyotes. There have only been TWO recorded incidences in the United States and Canada of humans being killed by coyotes." Feb 2015.
I'm 99% certain she was not taken alive by a coyote but just for reference, how far could a coyote take a 22lb child?
She wasn't mute, she was making verbal noises in that video. Don't you think she would have screamed when attacked?
There would have been blood - a blood trail - something for dogs to hit on...
He may have killed her and dropped her off in the woods somewhere where there are coyotes.
😡😡😡😡

The admitting of making her stand by a tree as punishment sounds like it it could be classic example of offering some guilt but without going all the way, because that is too painful as of yet. The coyotes comment could be an example of offering an alternative story, a way out, a way to minimize. Could be, hope not.

Alternative story: ‘It’s the coyotes fault’ ~Dad

moo

Something that sticks out to me as possibly being a bit unusual (if it is even accurate/true) is that sandals were included in the description of what she was wearing at the time she was last seen.

If the father was punishing her by leaving her near a tree by herself, in the dark, outside the family's backyard at 3am, why did he take the time and care to put on her sandals?

When you're cruel enough to be implementing that extreme of a punishment, especially over something as minor as not drinking a glass of milk, it's strange that bare feet on the grass would be a concern to him.

Certain LE knows the father knows the whereabouts of this innocent child. I hope they get him to talk soon. Also hope they know why her arm is in a sling in the video. Called off search for now? .....So very sad

Oh just torture the truth out ! This is so sad, and so irritating, and frustrating, and I'm ready to explode.

I know this is a side topic but people really do need to be very careful about coyotes, and just because someone is an adult doesn't mean they wont attack, and severely injury someone or even kill the person.

Coyote attacks are on the rise and they are attacking adults as well. Here is 113 cases of attacks. I also read that two adults who were attacked by coyotes died due to their severe injuries. One was in the US and one was in Canada. Here where we live they are very aggressive animals and are getting much bolder when approaching humans. Not that I think coyotes got Sherin but it is to be wise to know how many times they do attack children, pets, and full size adults...even adults where more than one was present. They both can and have been attacked.

On January 5, 2015, in Groveland, Massachusetts two men were attacked outside their houses. One of them had his four-year-old daughter with him.[94]
On January 20, 2015, in a residential area of Kensington, San Diego, California a woman was attacked while jogging. While trying to run away, she was bitten on the leg. She then stopped and shouted and acted threateningly toward the animal, and it eventually ran off. After the attack, the bite wound was treated at the hospital and she began precautionary rabies treatments, the authorities stated the animal was a threat and were planning to remove it from the neighborhood.[95]
On April 6, 2015, a man was bitten on the calf by a coyote on the three-acre property outside his home in Saddle River, New Jersey. Earlier, the coyote had attacked a Labrador Retriever and left seven dead pups in the area. Initially, the man scared off the coyote, but when his back was turned, it bit him from behind. Authorities tracked and killed the animal, which tested positive for rabies.[96][97]
On July 11, 2016, a rabid coyote bit a person at Leita Thompson Memorial Park in Roswell, Georgia.[98][99]
On July 27, 2016, a coyote bit a fifty-three-year-old man in Manchester, New Jersey's Pow Mia Memorial Park. The man was taken to Ocean Medical Center in Brick, where doctors stitched up his wounds.[100]
On August 7, 2016, a woman was bitten by a coyote while walking her dog outside the Cowesett Hills apartment complex in Warwick, Rhode Island.[101]
On August 8, 2016, a rabid coyote bit a man who was walking in the woods with his two daughters in Lincoln, Pennsylvania.[102]
On October 2, 2016, a coyote bit two women and a domesticated dog in Wolcott, New York.[103]
On November 30, 2016, two neighborhood residents, a dog, and a trapper were bitten by a possibly rabid coyote in Ossining, New York.[104][105]
On January 11, 2017, a possibly rabid coyote bit a sixty-six-year-old man who walked with two other adults and their domestic dogs along the Columbia Trail in Long Valley, New Jersey. The man, who was bit on the buttocks and calf, fended it with a stick and police officers subsequently euthanized the animal.[106]
On February 27, 2017, a rabid coyote bit a man while jogging in Roswell, Georgia. While a neighbor called for the emergency number, the man pinned the animal to the ground for twenty minutes until paramedics came to his aid. He went to hospital for rabies treatment.[107]
On August 1, 2017, a coyote chased a woman who was riding a bicycle at Holmes Lake in Lincoln, Nebraska.[108]
On August 4, 2017, a coyote stalked a woman to the fence line to her house in Lakeview, New York. She subsequently shared photos of the animal as a warning to her neighbors.[109]
On August 16, 2017, a woman was mauled by a coyote along the Glens Falls Feeder Canal in Kingsbury, New York. She was taken to the Albany Medical Center by a helicopter for rabies treatment due to severe injuries.[110]
On September 5, 2017, a coyote stalked a man who was walking with his domestic dog at an archaeological state preserve in Glenwood, Iowa.[111]
On September 8, 2017, two coyotes attacked a forty-three-year-old woman and her cat in Santa Cruz, California. They took her cat's life, but the woman was sent to a hospital for rabies treatment.[112]
On September 14, 2017, a coyote pack in Saddle River, New Jersey ambushed a woman and tried to snatch her dog. A motorist in a sports utility vehicle honked the horn and stepped out to frighten the pack away.[113]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coyote_attacks_on_humans#Other_reports_of_attacks_on_adults

Ok so the reporter said neighbors reported seeing an Indian woman at 7 am walking fast carrying something in a sash (NOT good) and that police were made aware of it. The reporter also showed where the girl went missing and no way on foot by herself would this girl be able to get far esp in 15 minute's. I think dad hurt this child and mom maybe wasn't aware until after it happened and now is covering for her husband. The reporter also mentioned she believes the mother and the bio daughter were at home because ppl have been visiting and a car was parked in the drive way. The reporter also said that a member of the church said the parents were good parents and loved this little girl I'm trying to be mean but making a 3 year old stand outside a 100 feet from the house for 15 minutes over not finishing milk doesn't sound very loving or caring to me. Also the area where this child went missing you would never ever enough know it there is no sign of that child leading me to further believe an animal didn't harm her but a human mainly the father did.

I really doubt she will be found alive but I'm holding out hope. If she is found deceased even if the evidence points to someone or thing other then the father, he still needs to be charged with murder. This goes far past child endangerment.

What parent would punish their kid for not drinking milk especially at 3 am? At 3 am there were a few nights that I was pleading with youngest to just go to bed. I sure was not trying to keep them up any longer then I had too. In fact, one night at 3 am I fell asleep laying in bed with my 3 yr old while he was talking about all the different donuts he liked. Woke up an hr later and he is still talking about donuts. 7 yrs later we still crack up laughing over it.

Ok so the reporter said neighbors reported seeing an Indian woman at 7 am walking fast carrying something in a sash (NOT good) and that police were made aware of it. The reporter also showed where the girl went missing and no way on foot by herself would this girl be able to get far esp in 15 minute's. I think dad hurt this child and mom maybe wasn't aware until after it happened and now is covering for her husband. The reporter also mentioned she believes the mother and the bio daughter were at home because ppl have been visiting and a car was parked in the drive way. The reporter also said that a member of the church said the parents were good parents and loved this little girl I'm trying to be mean but making a 3 year old stand outside a 100 feet from the house for 15 minutes over not finishing milk doesn't sound very loving or caring to me. Also the area where this child went missing you would never ever enough know it there is no sign of that child leading me to further believe an animal didn't harm her but a human mainly the father did.

A woman??? So they were ALL home at the time Sherin went missing? So does this mean the mother knew about Sherin's father making her stand outside alone in the dark?

None of this sounds good at all. None of it.

It makes me wonder if he forced the milk down this baby's throat because she wouldn't drink her milk and she strangled from it?

It makes me wonder if he forced the milk down this baby's throat because she wouldn't drink her milk and she strangled from it?

That’s what I was thinking too. ☹️

This is starting to remind me of the little 5 yr old girl, whose parents owned a Chinese restaurant. And Dad called her in as a MISSING child, taken from the office of the restaurant.

But she was soon found in the walk in freezer and had been hit by mom?

This has strands of that case, it seems...:cry:

This is starting to remind me of the little 5 yr old girl, whose parents owned a Chinese restaurant. And Dad called her in as a MISSING child, taken from the office of the restaurant.

But she was soon found in the walk in freezer and had been hit by mom?

This has strands of that case, it seems...:cry:

Yes. I immediately thought of Ashley Zhao

What I'm getting that the dad is telling LE that Sherin must of woke him up at 2:30 or so AM and some how made him aware that she wanted a glass of milk, she doesn't talk correct. She won't drink the milk so at 3:00 AM he puts her shoes on her gets a flashlight, it's really dark out there, and brings her 100 feet away from the house and stands her by a tree, goes back into the house for 15 minutes, goes back out to get her and she is gone. Goes back in the house, or searches for her until 8:00 AM?
This guy is a piece of work. Tell LE where you buried her.

Something that sticks out to me as possibly being a bit unusual (if it is even accurate/true) is that sandals were included in the description of what she was wearing at the time she was last seen.

If the father was punishing her by leaving her near a tree by herself, in the dark, outside the family's backyard at 3am, why did he take the time and care to put on her sandals?

When you're cruel enough to be implementing that extreme of a punishment, especially over something as minor as not drinking a glass of milk, it's strange that bare feet on the grass would be a concern to him.

A lot of little details don't add up. If she had shoes / sandals on, it makes me think that whatever happened to her happened much earlier than 3 am.

That’s what I was thinking too. ☹️

I hope it isn't true, but he seems so sadistic in his harsh punishments against such a defenseless child.

He would only put her outside all by herself in the dark because he KNEW it terrified her. What a rotten .

Strangling has to be so painful, and so frightening too. I have gotten strangled by accident from drinking something too fast, and it scared me to death.

I pray they find Sherin soon.

A lot of little details don't add up. If she had shoes / sandals on, it makes me think that whatever happened to her happened much earlier than 3 am.

ITA! I cant see this abusive cold mean father giving a flying flip whether she had shoes on or not.

JMO... coyote story = :liar:

I read somewhere on a forensic site (I think) that often times a suspect will cop to a minor crime in order to appear that they are cooperating in the hopes of avoiding a more serious crime. I don't know if that's true but it makes sense. I don't know if it applies in this case but regardless, I'm having a hard time with dad passive aggressively blaming Sherin for the heinous punishment.

If he's involved I hope he fesses up so Sherin can be found. :(

ITA! I cant see this abusive cold mean father giving a flying flip whether she had shoes on or not.

Yes, I agree. And the shoes were actually added to the Amber Alert after it was issued. I think the shoes were mentioned, because they were on her body and it's all part of the desperation to cover.

I hope this is not as bad as I expect it to be. That picture of her, UGH. What an angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessicawilliams0