Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went offline for a few hours. So sad to see this baby girl has not been located :(

I hope that now the sister is with cps she will be able to tell them somethings without Mom and Dad's influence. Although, at the same time, I hope that she doesn't know too many awful things to be able to tell them.

Anything further on Mom?

I feel like if that was the scenario, the parents would be all over the TV and Sherin would’ve screamed. There was no report of screaming.
Eh, even adults are abducted without screaming. But I don't think an abduction is what happened here.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So many times this week I have said, why? I would have taken your precious little one in and none of this would have happened. I hear myself say this too much. Way too much. These babies are too precious :(

It needed to be. But this is not good news. Pray for a miracle, friends. Little Sherin needs it.

Sorry Schmae but I think the only miracle we are going to get is a confession.

Do we know when anyone outside the home last saw Sherin? Is there any chance she was harmed within the home earlier and parent(s) had more time than we're considering to conceal what had occurred?

And sorry for the horrible thought, but many of us have followed cases where this is a valid question to consider- anyone know what day of the week this neighborhood gets a visit from the garbage man?

The video from that reporter, although trying to be informative, really was confusing. Here is the actual from Google maps. HTH

Sunningdale.png

distance.png

If LE truly suspected that Sherin was abducted, they would have found the means to keep the Amber Alert active based on some grounds/evidence uncovered during the investigation, imo. Again, the discontinuation of the AA marked with his arrest for child endangerment, previous involvement of CPS, lack of continued grid searches in the area, etc, etc speaks voumes, unfortunately, moo.

Do we know when anyone outside the home last saw Sherin? Is there any chance she was harmed within the home earlier and parent(s) had more time than we're considering to conceal what had occurred?

And sorry for the horrible thought, but many of us have followed cases where this is a valid question to consider- anyone know what day of the week this neighborhood gets a visit from the garbage man?

Trash pick up is on Monday and Thursday.
d39e8856b9b582a69388b33ae4740d98.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi all. I have removed the image of Sherin's parents and her 4 year old sibling that is featured in the article at WFAA. I am sorry that they chose to publish an image of the victim's minor sibling. The link to the article is fine, but Websleuths protects innocent minors as much as we are able.

Carry on.

I think we don't know where they are searching. I highly doubt le is not putting as much effort as possible into finding this darling girl.

We've had people on here who live there and the news reporter on the scene in the area saying they've seen no one out looking. The reporter even asked a woman walking by if she was looking for the missing 3 yo girl and the woman had NO idea there was a child even missing in the area. The woman was almost certainly local if she was walking back in that alley. So not only does no one see anyone looking, locals aren't even necessarily aware there is a child missing they should look for. :(

We've had people on here who live there and the news reporter on the scene in the area saying they've seen no one out looking. The reporter even asked a woman walking by if she was looking for the missing 3 yo girl and the woman had NO idea there was a child even missing in the area. The woman was almost certainly local if she was walking back in that alley. So not only does no one seen anyone looking, locals aren't even necessarily aware there is a child missing they should look for. :(
I saw those posts. I just don't think that indicates that LE is not searching. I'm sure they are using information they have obtained, to search. So this would mean they are following leads we are not necessarily aware of. I really doubt they are just sitting around waiting for a confession. I don't think it's fair to assume they are not searching because they don't appear to be searching where we think they should.

We've had people on here who live there and the news reporter on the scene in the area saying they've seen no one out looking. The reporter even asked a woman walking by if she was looking for the missing 3 yo girl and the woman had NO idea there was a child even missing in the area. The woman was almost certainly local if she was walking back in that alley. So not only does no one seen anyone looking, locals aren't even necessarily aware there is a child missing they should look for. :(

Maybe she didn't want to talk. I don't see how she couldn't have known. It's quite literally all over the news locally.

RPD has made contact with all registered sex offenders in the area and search area expanded to include area businesses. [emoji26]
[video=twitter;917504355250655232]https://twitter.com/jobinpnews/status/917504355250655232[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member