Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also don't think it's fair to blame LE if locals aren't aware of a missing child. We are responsible for keeping up with the news around us.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I also don't think it's fair to blame LE if locals aren't aware of a missing child. We are responsible for keeping up with the news around us.

And usually in cases like this, family members and neighbors and friends are going all-out to get flyers out and organize assistance for searches. The absence of this is concerning to me. Not sure the reason for the relative quiet, outside of the church members who have been interviewed/involved.

She could be anywhere sadly. God only knows what this man did. The possibilities are endless on where she could be. She could had been hit by a train, dragged off by an animal, taken, wandered off (this is assuming the BS story had any truth) or he could have harmed her and disposed of the body numerous ways esp cause how tiny she is. I hope police searched the house and garbage already. I just don't feel good with dad being out of jail he could now move the body or further throw off the investigation.

And usually in cases like this, family members and neighbors and friends are going all-out to get flyers out and organize assistance for searches. The absence of this is concerning to me. Not sure the reason for the relative quiet, outside of the church members who have been interviewed/involved.
Exactly!

She could be anywhere sadly. God only knows what this man did. The possibilities are endless on where she could be. She could had been hit by a train, dragged off by an animal, taken, wandered off (this is assuming the BS story had any truth) or he could have harmed her and disposed of the body numerous ways esp cause how tiny she is. I hope police searched the house and garbage already. I just don't feel good with dad being out of jail he could now move the body or further throw off the investigation.
I don't think he will be making any moves unnoticed.

[video=twitter;917497437593497600]https://twitter.com/allisonfox4news/status/917497437593497600[/video]

Forensic evidence? Toll tag evidence? Video surveillance?? Poor sweet baby [emoji26]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;917496500107857920]https://twitter.com/allisonfox4news/status/917496500107857920[/video]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In no way do I believe for one second that a man told a little 3 year old girl to stand out by a tree as a punishment for not drinking milk at 3:00 am. Because there is always some sort of truth in every lie I think he did try to get her to drink milk - because she probably woke up crying or something and he couldn't get her back to sleep and was unable to cope with being awakened in the middle of the night. I think he shut her up, maybe holding his hands over her nose and mouth until she was silent, and then realized he killed her so hid her body somewhere. It's possible the 3:00 am part is somewhat truthful as well.

I hope neighbors heard something, anything, that could help LE determine an actual timeline.

IMO ... the scent was lost because she was removed - deceased - in one of the family vehicles and that's why they're not full-blown searching. They know she's no longer with us. Until he says where he took her she could literally be anywhere what with not reporting her missing until 8am.

I fear for the mother's safety, knowing that CPS had been in contact with the family before, he out of jail, this is a dangerous time in a home with prior potential child abuse, it's not much of a stretch to domestic violence.

Well, I doubt LE is letting him be out of jail without them knowing where he is. SO if goes to where he left her body, LE will know, and maybe they are hoping that happens. Though if they have gotten cell phone data back, they might have an idea where she was taken.

Investigators have seized three vehicles, cellphones and laptops from the family in an effort to find out what became of Sherin, Perlich said. Footage from surveillance cameras in the area also is being reviewed.

State*Child Protective Services*removed a 4-year-old child from the home early Monday, he said. A CPS spokeswoman, Marissa Gonzales, said the agency has had dealings with the family before, but she declined to release additional information.

Perlich said Mathews and his wife adopted Sherin, who was malnourished when the couple took her in. Mathews told investigators it wasn't unusual for the girl to wake up late at night to eat so that her weight would increase, Perlich said. That may explain why she was punished at 3 a.m., he said. He said authorities are casting a broad net in determining what happened to the girl.

"We don't have any other indication or evidence that she was forcibly abducted from that area," he said.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-texas-girl-missing-late-night-punishment-50368319

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Officials issued an Amber Alert for the girl Saturday and were continuing to look for her Monday. Richardson police say*the alert was*discontinued because there were not enough tips.

"We need to have a specific vehicle or a suspect, and we lack that," police spokesman Kevin Perlich said. He said the Amber Alert could be reissued if authorities develop new leads.

Sherin's father, Wesley Mathews, 37, was arrested on a charge of abandoning or endangering a child.

He was released from custody late Sunday after posting $250,000 bond.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/mis...ear-old-richardson-girl-believed-grave-danger

"We don't have any other indication or evidence that she was forcibly abducted from that area," he said.
Then why is there an Amber Alert? I'm glad there is, but I'm confused about it. Technically, her missing status does not fit the criteria of being taken away in a vehicle. UNLESS they know she was. :(

Investigators have seized three vehicles, cellphones and laptops from the family in an effort to find out what became of Sherin, Perlich said. Footage from surveillance cameras in the area also is being reviewed.

State*Child Protective Services*removed a 4-year-old child from the home early Monday, he said. A CPS spokeswoman, Marissa Gonzales, said the agency has had dealings with the family before, but she declined to release additional information.

Perlich said Mathews and his wife adopted Sherin, who was malnourished when the couple took her in. Mathews told investigators it wasn't unusual for the girl to wake up late at night to eat so that her weight would increase, Perlich said. That may explain why she was punished at 3 a.m., he said. He said authorities are casting a broad net in determining what happened to the girl.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/police-texas-girl-missing-late-night-punishment-50368319

"Mathews told investigators it wasn't unusual for the girl to wake up late at night to eat so that her weight would increase, Perlich said. That may explain why she was punished at 3 a.m., he said."

Well which is it? She did or didn't eat/drink her milk in the middle of the night?

I don't believe the milk story. Why put her outside of the property? BS alert. Affidavit for not. Crapola story.

I think we can all agree on is Sherin met a horrific fate. JMO. The father let so much time get away. I will never understand why parents allow themselves to hurt or kill their own children. More should have been done when social services had contact with this family in the past. Hoping for a miracle, where are you Sherin!

I don't believe the milk story. Why put her outside of the property? BS alert. Affidavit for not. Crapola story.
Amen....LE watching and waiting....IMO

It wasn't unusual for a 3 year old to wake and eat late at night in order to increase her weight? Because 3 year olds are concerned with such things? Or did the parents mean to say it wasn't unusual for them to wake her late at night in order to feed her and get her weight up??

This bit of this newest info is not adding up for me . . .

It wasn't unusual for a 3 year old to wake and eat late at night in order to increase her weight? Because 3 year olds are concerned with such things? Or did the parents mean to say it wasn't unusual for them to wake her late at night in order to feed her and get her weight up??

This bit of this newest info is not adding up for me . . .

convenient, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member