Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh please tell me that they're doing trash pulls!

A five hour delay would give him ample time to travel many miles after he had harmed Sherin IF he has done so which I do believe he has.

From where they are 5 hours is plenty of time to dump her in an entirely different state, even. And that's if 3am is really the last time she was at the house. There are probably dozens of heavily wooded state parks within 2-3 hour drive from their house.

Oops I'm off my hands.

Cell phone pings!!! Hopefully they can paint of picture of everyone's movements over the past several days.

We really need to know who the last person was that saw her outside of family.

Valid questions brought up here, asking how long since anyone BESIDES the parents had seen her...Did someone have enough time (more than 3am-8am ish Sunday) to do something to/with this little girl?

I think that his story is really weird and crappy and it seems like more of a story of someone who had to come up with something quickly, unplanned. I would guess that an accident took place. JMO
I too was thinking an accident may have happened and thus we have a fabricated last minute story.

I am wondering why he would not have woke up his wife up to tell her their child was missing at 3am if what LE are reporting as his story to be true.

The fact the mother is silent in all of this makes me question the dynamic of the household.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

I'd say that if the washing did occur, he was washing away evidence.

My next question would be: Where was Sherin's mom when all of this was going on?

I don't understand why she isn't out in the media pleading for someone to please find her baby? Maybe I feel this way because in recent years there have been so many cases involving little children where they were both involved.

I am not saying she is involved but if she is covering up for him then that is just as bad, imo.

I have a hard time believing this was an accident. The story he gave LE is so much worse than any accident. Wouldnt it be better to call an ambulance for an accidental injury/death, versus telling LE that you put your 3 yr old child out into the woods at 3 am, then left her alone, as a punishment.... And when you couldn't find her 15 min later, you decided to wait until daylight to bother searching for her?

Nah, it wasn't an accident, imo. This horrible story he told is less horrifying that what really happened, imo.

I see a lot of people questioning the mother here and I question too what she knew, and when she knew, or is she involved somehow?

Not all cultures believe in equality for both partners in a marriage. I know of Indian women in my circle of acquaintances that have arranged marriages. I also know that some women in their traditional indian marriages are not an equal to their husbands. Sometimes there are strictly defined roles for each gender within a relationship.

In some cultures, girls in a family are treated much differently than boys. We know that.

The mother's silence in "my world" is perplexing but in her world it probably isn't. It could very well be that Dad rules the roost and everybody tows the line according to Dad.

I think we need to keep the "culture differences" in our minds for now until we know more.

The earlier involvement of CPS would enlighten us as to what is going on in that household.

MOO

From where they are 5 hours is plenty of time to dump her in an entirely different state, even. And that's if 3am is really the last time she was at the house. There are probably dozens of heavily wooded state parks within 2-3 hour drive from their house.

Richardson isn't far from the George Bush Tollway..... I wonder if they have checked to see if he went through any toll check points....

Just my opinion..... I don't think they were at the tree or there was ever any milk involved. I think i'd lean more towards a potty accident but I don't even have confidence it happened at 3 am.

I also don't think it is really a common occurrence that anyone in that traditional type family, that a man would be doing laundry at any time of day. Heck, I don't think men in general are going to be doing laundry.... Basically, I believe ZERO of his story.

Wondering when the last sighting of Sherin was. Perhaps he did something to her days before. And the fact that CPS was involved with the family before is never a good sign. Praying for you to be safe baby girl!

So lets say this guilty (more than likely), why the hell did he come up with this story of him putting her outside at 3am with coyotes and then getting charged with child endangerment. If he was trying to hide what he really did why doesn't his story make him look innocent? Like he was sleeping etc? Why this story?

I guess this is his version of a "Zanny the nanny took her" story. :maddening:

NEW DETAILS:
Just confirmed by Richardson Police in Sherin Mathews disappearance.

3-Year-Old Richardson Girl Missing Since Saturday
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Ri...rl-Missing-for-Nearly-48-Hours-450019193.html

"He then went inside his home, hoping she would return on her own, according to police Sgt. Kevin Perlich.

Mathews then did a load of laundry, according to Perlich, and wanted to wait for daylight to search for her again.

The father didn't notify police that his daughter was missing for about five hours, Sgt. Perlich said, who added that the delay in reporting the matter "is certainly concerning to us."

"That does not seem like a normal response that one would do if you have a missing child," Perlich said.

Police say the girl’s mother was reportedly asleep during the entire incident."

Um really? Unbelievable. No words.

This is so MR, who "took a nap" while Dylan was missing.

Well, if we're following cultural differences to explain behavior, then the dad would NOT be doing laundry. Housework is considered the wife's work. Spouse's in all culturals have been known to cover for their mate. Until somethign else comes out, IMO, both are involved.
Police know more. They know DCF was involved with this family and they know why there were involved. The police would know cultural references as there seems to be a church there to help with any cultural questions.

TELL WHERE THIS BABY IS!

Also ask the neighbors if they saw him out there with a flashlight yelling her name, or pounding on their doors asking for help finding her in those 5 hours. Cuz that's what normal people would be doing.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Indeed. New details confirm that wasn't the case...

They should be interviewing neighbors too and see if they have seen the little girl recently I wonder if they did this already?

Neighborhood canvassing is standard procedure and would have been done immediately.

I highly doubt the mother "slept through the entire incident", moo. I imagine there would have been noise and disruption at 3am, assuming the "story".

Lawyering up!

FTR, I understand why a parent might need an attorney in any missing persons case. But to be lawyering up AND not being truthful with investigators or speaking to them, and not pleading for your child's return and looking for her whereabouts...

I don't know if I can believe the mom slept through all of that(if it is even remotely true). I can be a heavy sleeper, but even still the house going from quiet/everyone in bed to the dad moving around, what I can only imagine being an argument between dad and daughter over the milk, then him going in and out the front/back door, moving laundry around the house, etc would wake me up at some point. If the mom was home...she was involved. Could be dad is trying to take all the blame onto himself to try and protect the mom so that she can be there for the older girl.

I agree, protecting the mom so she can be with the other daughter. (Not saying the mom actively participated in the abuse/murder. Again my guess is he threatened them.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV