Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are really trying not to say. The more places they search that the PERSON could of have put her SEES, the more they have the chance to move her...etc

Could what we are seeing here be a diversion for a real search elsewhere? I just saw a man (Police officer?) wearing no gloves or protective equipment move earth with his hands/hand trowel and feet!? Then again the SUV was drove onto a flatbed yesterday so...

Quite close. I'd estimate 10ish minutes. Perhaps shave a minute or two off with lack of cars on the road.

Someone else just commented that it's a wooded area at the corner of Abrams Rd. and Walnut Rd. in Richardson. Across the street from the Restland Cemetery.

Many MSM articles have cited the "Emmanuel Bible Chapel" in Irving, TX as the being the Mathews' church, however I can't find a church with that name in Irving? Does anyone know if it goes by a different name? I was going to Google Earth from their home to their church. TIA
I wonder if you were to do a 411 type of search on it if you would get any of the information you are looking for? I think they said to keep the church off of here for now, but it was MSM and even had their own pastor talking. Perhaps if you looked for that video from that Saturday or Sunday when he did that interview (I think he was standing outside) you may get the accurate name and possible location. I would assume that LE has been through the facility and such as well, its just so hard to not worry that they haven't when they have been so quiet!! Good luck osu!!

Someone else just commented that it's a wooded area at the corner of Abrams Rd. and Walnut Rd. in Richardson. Across the street from the Restland Cemetery.
Is this the same cemetery that was looked at before?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I wonder if you were to do a 411 type of search on it if you would get any of the information you are looking for? I think they said to keep the church off of here for now, but it was MSM and even had their own pastor talking. Perhaps if you looked for that video from that Saturday or Sunday when he did that interview (I think he was standing outside) you may get the accurate name and possible location. I would assume that LE has been through the facility and such as well, its just so hard to not worry that they haven't when they have been so quiet!! Good luck osu!!

Thank you! I watched the video but still couldn't figure out which one it was. I wasn't sleuthing the church or its members, just wanted the church address to Google drive from the home to the church.

Looks like a place where people have dumped yard refuse.

I have a bad feeling about this. There is a photographer taking photos of something in that clump of trees.

Is this the same cemetery that was looked at before?

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I'm not sure. I remember that also but can't recall the name of the cemetery where they searched.

How far is that from the house?

274705ce95dd95ac59497268be53d5dd.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wanted to add that my experience covering the police beat as a suburban newspaper reporter, RPD and nearby police department’s public information officers are almost always tight lipped and stoic with case info.

I think police are keeping key investigation details even closer to the vest than normal because WM is out on bond and can follow the media for all case details, search party info and other public information that could benefit him.

WELCOME to WS!

From the link:

"Ten days after the disappearance of 3-year-old Sherin Mathews, police officers are scouring a field near Richland College.

Law enforcement officers from Johnson County and the Mansfield Police Department are using a drone to assist Richardson police and fire in a search of a field near the intersection of S. Greenville Avenue and Walnut Street....

The field near the college is located just a mile from the missing child's home on the 900 block of Sunningdale in Richardson."

I hope this is a break in the case....and little Sherin will be found.

jmo

Maybe I've watched too many movies but now I see a line of Officers walking the scrub land where it looks like multiple Police SUVs have driven (you can see multiple wheel tracks)? Am I going crazy here or does this not seem right?

They opened up a white sheet in the back of the police vehicle, the gal that had been taking pictures went back to the trees and brought out a dark bag of some sort and brought it to the vehicle. They put the bag onto the white sheet and covered it up and shut the back of the vehicle.

Maybe I've watched too many movies but now I see a line of Officers walking the scrub land where it looks like multiple Police SUVs have driven (you can see multiple wheel tracks)? Am I going crazy here or does this not seem right?

Looks to me like people use that field for mudding. We had some rain the other night too, so it could have been used recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow