Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they find Sherin very close to the house as far as miles etc goes, what are the chances that they will argue that she did, in fact, wander off and made it that far and someone else did her harm? Is this even remotely a possibility at all that it really is one huge accident due to negligence? We see evil everyday and it's still so hard to swallow that anyone could hurt a toddler :(

If they find Sherin very close to the house as far as miles etc goes, what are the chances that they will argue that she did, in fact, wander off and made it that far and someone else did her harm? Is this even remotely a possibility at all that it really is one huge accident due to negligence? We see evil everyday and it's still so hard to swallow that anyone could hurt a toddler :(

I was thinking the exact same thing. I remember LE said dogs found no trace, no trail....

It's certainly not impossible. It really depends on how she's found though. If she's wrapped in blankets or in a bag :( or something, she didn't wander.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

It's certainly not impossible. It really depends on how she's found though. If she's wrapped in blankets or in a bag :( or something, she didn't wander.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Or, if there is evidence that she was in that car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally saw the item that was placed in the back of LE car onto that white tarp on the Fox4 live video. I have looked at it about a dozen times and to me, it looks like a stuffed laundry bag. Someone else on here said it looked to them like the sleeve a sleeping bag would go into. Anyway, this made me think of WM doing laundry, would be nice if this is a breadcrumb trail leading to Sherin.

Reporter Maria Guerrero was live at Richardson Police Dept (on her day off, no less).
https://www.facebook.com/MariaGuerreroNews/videos/1039359222873528/
Photos in comments of items being found by LE.

ETA: HUGE: Maria and her colleague asked the church elder if they bonded WM out. They said NO. they are receiving threats and having serious problems because of that rumor.

This is so sad!! IMO if the courts felt he was okay to leave on the bond and he made the bond and is following the orders of his release then it is not reason for anyone to be threatened, the bondsman or otherwise. Even if he does break the rules of his release, he is the ONLY one who would be guilty of that, not the person(s) who helped him with his release. Innocent until proven guilty -no matter what the evidence suggests. I shouldn't be shocked that threats are being received but really, it helps no one and if anything will make the church members go quiet instead of coming forward with what they may possibly know to the police.

At 7:15 mark in the video

Also at 14:11 she asked about the airport and the police said the airport is not part of their investigation

Reporter Maria Guerrero was live at Richardson Police Dept (on her day off, no less).

ETA: HUGE: Maria and her colleague asked the church elder if they bonded WM out. They said NO. they are receiving threats and having serious problems because of that rumor.

This is an excellent Q&A with Maria Guerrero, answering questions of viewers. Well worth listening/watching. here are some things I thought was important:
Other notes from Maria answering questions posted during her live stream: 1 car has been returned. 2 cars are still being processed. LE took computers and cellphones. LE has not said why they know the vehicle was gone btw 4-5 am. LE is combing through video that has been given to them from the 15 mile radius of Sherin's home. Other daughter is not at the house/with parents. White Rock Lake is not part of the 15 mile radius. WM is an IT. No one else lived at the house except the parents and children. Man who opened door at the house for FBI is elderly man, a family member, thought to be the mom's father. LE had searched the field near the college before, and returned there today. Is the mother supportive of the father's account of events? Mother's attorney would not answer question with yes/no, just said she was cooperating with LE. LE is not saying if they have interviewed the 4 year old daughter or not. WM's attorney is not returning the reporters' calls. Maria said she will ask about life insurance. Neither parent has taken a polygraph. Maria repeated the info about the church NOT bonding WM out. Please pass that on.

Wait. Wasn't that the info initially given to MSM?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

At 7:15 mark in the video

She repeats it again when there is only 3:09 min. left on the video.
Also, reported that mom's parents live in Houston and that WM has lots of family in and around texas. She got the number for WM's brother, but when she called the man who answered said she had the wrong number and hung up.

Maria Guerrero says at about the 20 min mark that 2 of the 3 vehicles are still being processed. I thought MSM said that 2 had been returned? I feel like Maria is more trustworthy with her info than a lot of people as she does have a person who she talks to within LE if I understand correctly, but it's interesting that we seem to have quite a few small inconsistencies.

Maria Guerrero says at about the 20 min mark that 2 of the 3 vehicles are still being processed. I thought MSM said that 2 had been returned? I feel like Maria is more trustworthy with her info than a lot of people as she does have a person who she talks to within LE if I understand correctly, but it's interesting that we seem to have quite a few small inconsistencies.

I agree. I have yet to find Maria Guerrero reporting anything that has not been verified by LE. I have read several MSM articles that have said 2 cars still being processed, including the one they are seeking video about.

Plus, maybe no one is saying anything because they have nothing to say? Imean some people go to work, don't really communicate much, do their jobs and go home, same routine every day, eat at their desks etc. It's not uncommon nowadays for people to choose to watch Netflix or scroll the internet on their breaks over sitting in a staff lounge and making small talk. If there is any language barrier within the workplace this could also lead to an employee just doing their job each day. And, if it is a big company, they very well could have told staff members to not say anything and to let their public relations department deal with anything if they are brought into it. Like you said, this doesn't look good for anyone, whether they are shocked by it or not. :(

It seems it's almost a cliche in any horrific crime/event to interview people who knew a suspect. Time and again there are neighbors, friends, co-workers saying things like, "I never would have thought anything like this could ever happen.

Either murderers don't look that different from all the rest of us, or we don't generally pay that much attention to the people we see every day.

So, the police aren't actively organising or asking for public searches as Maria Guerrero says on her live video, which to me suggests the worst or at the very least they have some reason to think so. Maria also says that the mother's lawyer refused to really answer the question about whether the parents or the mum is actively looking for Sherin. That to me is really concerning, it's a yes or no question and he said that "he couldn't get into that" :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member