Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshots from news video of today's search.
IMG_0224.jpgIMG_0225.jpg

Did I read that correctly? "Abdonment of endangered child without intent to return"

Paraphrasing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Wow, I misread it the first time as "with." I guess my brain just has a hard time computing the idea of "without" in this scenario.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wow, I misread it the first time as "with." I guess my brain just has a hard time computing the idea of "without" in this scenario.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I think it is like the difference between being outside on a walk with your child, and you 'negligently' run inside to get a sweater or grab your cell, and you return and the child is gone.

Compared to being outside with your child, and you purposely leave them alone, and go back inside, to let them fend for themselves. And you come back, they are gone, but you go back inside and do nothing in response.

Both actions are negligent, but the first one, is bad judgement. The 2nd one is malicious and has evil intent, imo.

I think it is like the difference between being outside on a walk with your child, and you 'negligently' run inside to get a sweater or grab your cell, and you return and the child is gone.

Compared to being outside with your child, and you purposely leave them alone, and go back inside, to let them fend for themselves. And you come back, they are gone, but you go back inside and do nothing in response.

Both actions are negligent, but the first one, is bad judgement. The 2nd one is malicious and has evil intent, imo.

Honestly, I feel like WM may not have faced any criminal charges if he had said something like "I couldn't get Sherin to drink her milk, she was throwing a loud tantrum, i placed her outside the door to cool off so she didn't wake everyone. When she got quiet I went to bring her back inside and she was gone" but instead his affidavit allegedly says he took her out of the house, either through the yard and out the fence gate or through the garage, out of the driveway, across the alley diagonally to a tree and had her stand behind it, continuing to add coyotes frequent the area and that he never bothered to look for her.

It was one of the MSM people who were streaming today that said it was 52 feet from the fence to the tree alone.

I really think that WM thought that this "truth" wouldn't result in any charges or he would have modified his story as I suggested above, which is really scary and sad because if this is the "tame" version I am not sure if I can stomach the truth :(
As a mom I am far from perfect, but I simply cannot under any circumstance, comprehend placing a kid of ANY age, outside unsupervised in an area known for potentially dangerous wildlife, in the middle of the night... When my young teen is outside, come dusk we check on him every 15-20 minutes and by the time it is fully dark the kids have to be inside, and we can HEAR him playing basketball in the house and we have several dogs who are usually outside with him and alert to pretty much everything.

I have been following this since the start , my heart aching more and more every day . Brings back the memories of searching for my grandson at 7 weeks of age , although he was still with his parents ( my eldest adult son and his much older girlfriend, running from the law ) and wondering every day if " today " would be the day we located him. And one morning , several months later , we got a call . That was almost 13 years ago, and I am so very grateful .

This special child has stolen our hearts, at the very least . So innocent , so trusting ,

So difficult to wrap my head ( I know I'm not alone ) around these supposed events . There is so much more to be told here .

Waiting , watching for news , praying ...

attachment.php

To me this looks like a laundry bag. Not sure what all you guys see, but it wouldn't surprise me to find out it is a bag of clothes. Hopefully it is part of Sherins case and not a bag that was lost or dumped by a homeless person and they are on the right track!

Maybe I am the only one, but I am furious the police did not conduct these searches immediately upon the disappearance of Sherin.

In my amateur speculation and opinion only, I do not believe there was any milk. I do not believe they went outside for punishment. I speculate the child was deceased inside the home before being transported for disposal/hiding. I speculate the laundry cleaning was an attempt to hide blood and/other DNA substances.

All speculation and opinion only. How I wish I were wrong, but doubt I am.

Posting map showing relevant areas: the "3.6 miles" distance is the progressive distance to all four spots, starting at the home:

attachment.php

(The area with the red oval is the first area I searched Saturday afternoon.)

ETA: Centennial Rd becomes Spring Valley road as you travel west and near 75/Central (it's the top blue route).

Attachments

• MAP.jpg
    MAP.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 390
According to the Nancy Grace report, police were able to tell that the SUV was on the road from 4 to 5 AM based on the on board computer. My husband is an auto mechanic, and I asked him what else they could learn. He said there are many separate computers involved. He said that with the right read outs, they should be able to tell not only how far, but at what speed he traveled and when he stopped. He also said that one of the computers is a yaw rate sensor which basically records turns so that the path of the vehicle could be determined and recreated from the turns taken. All M(and my husband's)OO

Maybe I am the only one, but I am furious the police did not conduct these searches immediately upon the disappearance of Sherin.

I think they were waiting for data from the Acura to pin point a location. According to a friend of mine, there's a computer system in vehicles that can tell what time the vehicle was in use on a particular date, how fast it was accelerating, when the brakes were applied and how hard, turn signal usage, etc. JMO

I have wondered this repeatedly and simply don't understand. The excuse given before was that they must know she's already deceased. Well 10 days later she's surely deceased even if she hadn't been a week ago. So I don't understand why 10 days to amass the manpower to do this.

The father said he went out to search for her right from the beginning.

I think they were waiting for data from the Acura to pin point a location. According to a friend of mine, there's a computer system in vehicles that can tell what time the vehicle was in use on a particular date, how fast it was accelerating, when the brakes were applied and how hard, turn signal usage, etc. JMO

I do find it ultra frustrating as well that they didn't have searches going immediately, especially since the story is she likely wandered off or was taken by coyotes. I know they wanted/needed more evidence but i personally feel that with all the people who were wanting to search they could have had volunteer organizers and a search grid of the immediate area moving outwards. The areas they have been searching today would have already been gone over by large search teams. If Sherin is deceased and in one of these areas her body may have been retrieved almost immediately, now she has been left out for how long? It's tragic. I know they have a method to their madness, but my mama's heart is just thinking "get her home NOW" and is thinking less about the possible trial etc later on. It has shocked me a lot that finding her seems (appears to us because of radio silence) lower on the priority list than building a case.

That all said, I think everyone has said the weather has been "okay" as far as rain and such goes since she went missing, so evidence shouldn't have been washed away -which is a good thing.

The father said he went out to search for her right from the beginning.

I wouldn't call looking out by the tree to see if she was still there 'searching'. And that's all he did. He never did search for her--he called the police (or his wife did) 5 hours later and they searched for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LVTRUCRIME