Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering, could they offer WM a deal if he discloses her location? Doesnt seem like he's talking, just wondering...

Ugh, I'm sick over this guys. This is one of "those" cases were it pulls at your heart strings and I'll never forget it. I'm in tears over this baby. I'm waiting. Waiting nervously.

I woke up several times in the night wondering if she had been found. I had to talk myself out of checking. Her precious little smile seems to be branded into my brain.

Are there any live feeds back up?
My heart is racing wondering what is going on that all the feeds were cut.

I know my previous post was deleted RE Omair but hopefully, this is considered okay? He went live and did a long way around drive from the area they are searching to the house. I didn't watch the whole thing as I was watching the MSM live feeds, but picked up the last few minutes, he points out along the route some fast food places, a storage facility, I believe a church, obviously some residences and a car wash all between the field and his arrival at the Mathews home. I thought for those of us who are not local, that it was a good visual esp with the traffic etc during the day, to sort of get a lay of the land. I was actually surprised by how many bushes and trees and such that there really are. For some reason I expected this area to be flatter and less rural in appearance.

I would hope that with that many businesses, especially a storage facility, that they would have plenty of cameras along these routes entering into the neighbourhood. I know if I was renting a storage locker I would want it to have security cameras and depending on the location, maybe even a security guard, to keep my things safe!

I saw Omair's live feed pop up on my FB but I couldn't watch at that time. He's good to follow.

BBM. I'm confident there will be something recording with that many business in that area if this is the correct location. :please:

Are there any live feeds back up?
My heart is racing wondering what is going on that all the feeds were cut.

One of the FOX reporters in the helicopter posted that they were taking the chopper back to refuel. Hopefully they'll be up again soon.

I woke up several times in the night wondering if she had been found. I had to talk myself out of checking. Her precious little smile seems to be branded into my brain.

RBBM

Yes, absolutely. Such a cutie.

Wondering, could they offer WM a deal if he discloses her location? Doesnt seem like he's talking, just wondering...
Perhaps life vs death penalty? Jmo. Not sure he would take that, though.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Totally agree! I’m from the UK (I hope this will explain the differ in some of my spellings to yours) We have had no coverage here (apart from one dailymail report) so you guys are my only info! Keep it up guys! I only registered today & the time & effort you guys put in is amazing!

My first post on this thread, I too have been checking several times during the night. I can't stop thinking about this beautiful little girl. Still praying for a happy ending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree! I’m from the UK (I hope this will explain the differ in some of my spellings to yours) We have had no coverage here (apart from one dailymail report) so you guys are my only info! Keep it up guys! I only registered today & the time & effort you guys put in is amazing!

Stick with us, Scarlet! You've made some good posts that had me thinking today.

While we await news, I want to give a shout out to everyone on this thread. The locals, people with knowledge of the family's Indian culture, parents of children with growth and/or eating issues have been FABULOUS on this case. So helpful. All-around great discussion.

And now we wait for little Sherin.

jmo

noway. Right now he just has a child abuse charge, not a murder charge. Hes not going to do that unless they find something DNA wise...

While we await news, I want to give a shout out to everyone on this thread. The locals, people with knowledge of the family's Indian culture, parents of children with growth and/or eating issues have been FABULOUS on this case. So helpful. All-around great discussion.

And now we wait for little Sherin.

jmo

I couldn't have said it better, honestly. Everyone with all different backgrounds, experiences, opinions, cultures has been here for Sherin providing info.

Near the beginning of the Fox4 video previously linked https://www.facebook.com/Fox4DFW/videos/10154854014537093/ they show an officer move what appears to be a small empty box on a gravel heap and it was a very solemn reminder of how incredibly small Sherin is. I really hate to be so grave and even morbid, but there have been so many cases of full grown women placed into carry on sized luggage for disposal. I can't even imagine how tiny a place a toddler, not much larger than your average 18-month-old, could be located in. Pillow cases, a childs play suitcase, gym bag, small day hiking backpack, small box, a towel, grocery bag, reusable grocery bag, ugh... Also, when he reached for that box it really sort of hit me that they aren't considering that she may be alive, or at least they aren't treating this as a missing child, this appears to be a recovery effort :(

kirkassoc said:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by DatelineFan
https://www.facebook.com/Fox4DFW/vid...4854014537093/

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If this is Richlands College, where it states they are searching above the video, I wonder if the college had videos and a maroon SUV appeared on them? JMO, MOO

Yes, this footage looks like it could well be Richland College area (with creek).

For those without a map, imagine a north-south road (Greenville Ave) and east-west road (Walnut St) cutting across that. The bit of aerial footage I saw with the church was in the northeast quadrant; Richland College is just south of that, in the southeast quadrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ncorliss52