Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seemed quite abrupt. I wonder if LE told them to cut it.

I hope this is the day Sherin is found. :(

Wondering if they are coming back with search dogs. :(

This site is less than 2 miles west of the home; if he *only* went here, he spent some time here.

From the link:

"Ten days after the disappearance of 3-year-old Sherin Mathews, police officers are scouring a field near Richland College.

Law enforcement officers from Johnson County and the Mansfield Police Department are using a drone to assist Richardson police and fire in a search of a field near the intersection of S. Greenville Avenue and Walnut Street....

The field near the college is located just a mile from the missing child's home on the 900 block of Sunningdale in Richardson."

I hope this is a break in the case....and little Sherin will be found.

jmo
This field? https://www.google.com/maps/place/R...35654a27488852!8m2!3d32.9218178!4d-96.7298649

http://www.wfaa.com/mobile/article/...drones-in-sherin-mathews-search/287-483976843

"Richardson PD said Tuesday that it will be conducting "several searches" based on leads and information gathered by officers. Some "articles" were found in a field and creek in Richardson, but it's not clear if they are actually evidence at this time, police said.

They added that they will continue to perform "specific searches" like this as tips come in. They searched the same area Friday but want to make sure they didn't miss anything."

They're saying they are doing multiple searches today and have the assistance of I believe two other police units and are using their drones for assistance. I really hope today is the day! Someone already posted the link to the officer talking but here it is again. https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1707007865986749&id=115432705144281

From what I saw on a live feed from I believe it was ABC they said that the helicopters in the air were all media helicopters and the only flying police vehicle was the drones and because of the drones the media choppers have to stay back for safety.

Thank you for this.

I wonder if they have targeted search areas based on information they collected. I am curious where they go next and if it's in the same direction from the house.

Praying this is the day.

I wonder what alerted them to search that area. :(

Ugh, I'm sick over this guys. This is one of "those" cases were it pulls at your heart strings and I'll never forget it. I'm in tears over this baby. I'm waiting. Waiting nervously.

I recall last night when i was half asleep you mentioned something about Centennial? Going back...

Yes, I was theorizing that a neighbor's cam caught the car "whizzing" west on Centennial headed toward Central, as that is the fastest way to get to a 70mph freeway. (Someone from the neighborhood, but a house not on their street, but one backing up to Centennial.) Seemed to me it'd be hard for a neighborhood camera to catch a car whizzing by at high rate of speed on Sunningdale, with its elbowed turns at either end--but someone high-tailing it out could gather up speed on Centennial going west.

ETA:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?352307-TX-Sherin-Mathews-3-Richardson-7-Oct-2017-2&p=13695450#post13695450

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...chardson-7-Oct-2017-2&p=13697033#post13697033

After listening to Nancy Grace with above link, they say that the police removed a computer from the car that tells how long car was running, etc. That is how they determined it was between 4-5 am for one hour.

(O/T, the drones searching reminds me of when they searched for Christina Morris..I have seen here on WS where coincidentally other unrelated remains were found during a search...)

Ugh, I'm sick over this guys. This is one of "those" cases were it pulls at your heart strings and I'll never forget it. I'm in tears over this baby. I'm waiting. Waiting nervously.

Yes, I agree. She has really found my heart. Such a little angel. Like you and everyone here, I want her to be found and justice to be served. I hope the 4 year old sister is feeling loved and is surrounded by support.

Watching the live coverage from reporter on NBC5. I think this is excellent coverage and this reporter is doing a super job!

Would love to have more of this type coverage.

ETA: The reporter is off now, what I was watching was 17 'minutes long.

Yes, I agree. She has really found my heart. Such a little angel. Like you and everyone here, I want her to be found and justice to be served. I hope the 4 year old sister is feeling loved and is surrounded by support.

Me too. I hope she feels no pain and is not fearful over her situation right now. Sherin has stolen my heart. Especially seeing all those pictures and her story from when she was known as Saraswati :( Is it too unrealistic to hope with every last bit that she could still be alive.

Thank you for this.

I wonder if they have targeted search areas based on information they collected. I am curious where they go next and if it's in the same direction from the house.

Praying this is the day.

I know my previous post was deleted RE Omair but hopefully, this is considered okay? He went live and did a long way around drive from the area they are searching to the house. I didn't watch the whole thing as I was watching the MSM live feeds, but picked up the last few minutes, he points out along the route some fast food places, a storage facility, I believe a church, obviously some residences and a car wash all between the field and his arrival at the Mathews home. I thought for those of us who are not local, that it was a good visual esp with the traffic etc during the day, to sort of get a lay of the land. I was actually surprised by how many bushes and trees and such that there really are. For some reason I expected this area to be flatter and less rural in appearance.

I would hope that with that many businesses, especially a storage facility, that they would have plenty of cameras along these routes entering into the neighbourhood. I know if I was renting a storage locker I would want it to have security cameras and depending on the location, maybe even a security guard, to keep my things safe!

I can't watch the broadcasts and have been trying to check in during down time at work. Thanks to everyone posting updates on the searches and LE statements. Hoping today is the day to begin justice for this sweet baby girl.

Also, like a previous poster, still holding on to a glimmer of hope.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

I cried (and yelled) over James Spoonamore as well. When something like this happens, it's often not just the killer I am angry at, but the fact that the world failed so many of these kids. I don't know that's the case here, but this kind of ending is rarely out of the blue. There are usually signs of trouble in the child's world that are overlooked long before a child's death.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member