Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the search earlier today was so close to Richland College, I would think the college would have several exterior cameras on their buildings pointed out toward their parking lots and the street. Maybe one of their cameras picked up the maroon Acura during the early morning hours which lead LE to search that area?

Also another poster had asked earlier if the Restlawn Cemetery was the same one that LE had searched last week? Does anyone remember? TIA.

Since the search earlier was so close to Richland College, I would think the college would have several exterior cameras on their buildings pointed out toward their parking lots and the street. Maybe one of the cameras picked up the maroon Acura during the early morning hours which lead LE to search that area?

Also another poster had asked earlier if the Restlawn Cemetery was the same one that LE had searched last week? Does anyone remember?

Close--It's "Restland" Cemetery that was searched last week - also nearby.

Since the search earlier today was so close to Richland College, I would think the college would have several exterior cameras on their buildings pointed out toward their parking lots and the street. Maybe one of their cameras picked up the maroon Acura during the early morning hours which lead LE to search that area?

Also another poster had asked earlier if the Restlawn Cemetery was the same one that LE had searched last week? Does anyone remember? TIA.

It was indeed Restland Cemetery.
http://www.fox4news.com/news/tip-in-search-for-missing-girl-leads-police-to-dallas-cemetery

ETA.. Just saw Poirotry's post after this. :tyou:

Whoops was replying to post and forget to hit reply on the post. It was someone saying they didn't see the white sheet, bag, etc.
It's close to the 1:15 mark or so on Fox 4 coverage that was live but is still posted. The bag looked to me like a sleeping bag rolled in a bag for the sleeping bag. JMO

Wasn't WM charged with two things? I can't verify atm but thought it was child endangerment and neglect? Also, I had a friend whose ex was charged with misdemeanour endangerment and she did no jail time, but had it been felony in her state it could have been 10 yrs if I recall correctly. Do we know if he was charged with felonies at this point? Also in the USA can you be charged with obstruction for leaving out a detail like taking the car out or is that protected by fifth amendment rights to not say anything that is incriminating?

Reporter asked "Do you think Sherin Mathews is Alive?"

cop said something like, time is the enemy but they are hopeful.

The other police departments are involved because they have other tools that Richardson does not have, drones or other equipment.

I don't think his original charges are going to come about, they will be changed to lying to police officers and obstruction of justice. Pending charges will be coming.
She was never put out by that tree, she has not been rehomed or adopted out.
Sherin is no longer with us but flying with the angels, breaks my heart. IMO.

A local on the live feed said that they were searching in a wooded area near Richland College.

I thought that the text with one of the feeds said that there was an unrelated citizen search (with a FB link) and that THAT one was near Richland College. Makes me wonder what info THEY are going on.

None of us want to address the elephant in the room, IMO. Mother is my first go to in this case.

We've talked about the possibility that he is covering for someone. But for now he is the only named person and everyone else is a victim at this point.

jmo

None of us want to address the elephant in the room, IMO. Mother is my first go to in this case.

I think we have all at least had the thought, but TOS don't allow us to sleuth her and LE had initially said they don't plan to press charges... I just hope that whomever is guilty is the one who is caught, because there is no justice if they catch the wrong person... Trying to have faith that LE is holding lots back!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

how come no fellow employees/co workers of both the mom and dad state anything about their personality? which hospital did she work as nurse and where did dad work?

how come no fellow employees/co workers of both the mom and dad state anything about their personality? which hospital did she work as nurse and where did dad work?
We can't sleuth mom. So we can't dis discuss her workplace. So far, she has not been named a person of interest.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Not responding to Mom- but why would ANY company want to claim this guy? Say that they employed him...or if a co worker admits they worked together, then says the company name, they may not be looked highly upon. I work for a large enough company that I try to keep their name out of ANYTHING on social media.

The company he works for whether MSM has talked about it or not, I do not see them saying anything because its embarassing to hire someone with this and it does make the company look bad honestly.

jmo imo my own thoughts :)

Not responding to Mom- but why would ANY company want to claim this guy? Say that they employed him...or if a co worker admits they worked together, then says the company name, they may not be looked highly upon. I work for a large enough company that I try to keep their name out of ANYTHING on social media.

The company he works for whether MSM has talked about it or not, I do not see them saying anything because its embarassing to hire someone with this and it does make the company look bad honestly.

jmo imo my own thoughts :)

Plus, maybe no one is saying anything because they have nothing to say? Imean some people go to work, don't really communicate much, do their jobs and go home, same routine every day, eat at their desks etc. It's not uncommon nowadays for people to choose to watch Netflix or scroll the internet on their breaks over sitting in a staff lounge and making small talk. If there is any language barrier within the workplace this could also lead to an employee just doing their job each day. And, if it is a big company, they very well could have told staff members to not say anything and to let their public relations department deal with anything if they are brought into it. Like you said, this doesn't look good for anyone, whether they are shocked by it or not. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed