Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if the Costco receipt lists any of the incriminating items we often see, gloves, shovel, trash bags, duct tape, etc. What a horrible thought.

Some of these specifics really make you wonder if it was a financial issue that led to the crime:( I won't even say where my mind goes when the police are taking wall hangings but in a simple google search I gather the idea that these are usually fairly large in size and not something one would use to spank any child especially one of that size (not that I am a spanker but the images I get are horrid) . Praying for this sweet angel
attachment.php

I was just doing a search for these. Thanks for posting. My thoughts were if it was in the kitchen, maybe there was evidence on it. Like splatters. Ugh.

October 5th was a Thursday and her school reportedly said she was there Friday, online. I would go with whatever was purchased. Will they say he planned it? Did they find something he bought from Costco somewhere weird during searches?

I know when I have gone without a receipt they can pull up my purchases without a card and have excellent security cameras. Having the receipt will def give them the exact time to pull whatever footage they need.

I had not seen any MSM or LE report of her being at school on Friday, and hadn't seen anything from the preschool. Do you know where you saw that? The only thing I've heard from LE is that they know when she was last seen by someone outside of the home, but they wouldn't say when that was. Thanks in advance!

:sigh: I think I may have to take a time out away from this for the rest of the day. My heart is heavy and my mind is sick over what this poor girl may have gone through. I'll be back.

The way this search is headed... probably a recovery , as opposed to a search and rescue. :(

Some strange items that were taken for evidence. As usual -- my .02 is that LE knows a lot more than they're letting on.

Was it posted earlier when the last verified sighting of Sherin was confirmed -- outside of her family ??

Goodness that's quite a thorough list!

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

NEW: judge has signed 3 more search warrants w/in last few hours - working to locate Sherin Mathews - @wfaachannel8

The way this search is headed... probably a recovery , as opposed to a search and rescue. :(

Some strange items that were taken for evidence. As usual -- my .02 is that LE knows a lot more than they're letting on.

Was it posted earlier when the last verified sighting of Sherin was confirmed -- outside of her family ??

LE told Maria Guerrero that they do know who the last person to see her is, and when they saw her...but they will not elaborate on that.

I'd hoped yesterdays searches would have brought a resolution to finding wee Sherin :(

http://www.news18.com/news/india/wo...s-case-with-indian-embassy-in-us-1550575.html

“She was 2.5 years old when the NRI couple adopted her on June, 23 last year in a small ceremony which was attended by the then Superintendent of Police Ashish Kumar. All the legal formalities were completed before we transferred Saraswati’s custody to the couple,” She said.

Saraswati, Babita narrates, was found in the bushes by passersby as her mother apparently dumped the newborn. Local authorities sent her to Babita’s NGO which took care of her.

“She was very charming and used to smile all the time. When the Wesley couple visited us, they insisted to adopt Saraswati,” She said.

Babita came to know about her disappearance on October, 12, but no one has come to her to take details of Saraswati.

file photo from adoption
b.jpg

my heart....

Please tell me if i missed something here ( I am trying to pretend I am working instead of WS'ing ) but why no mention of a car seat or booster seat being removed from the car?

Please tell me if i missed something here ( I am trying to pretend I am working instead of WS'ing ) but why no mention of a car seat or booster seat being removed from the car?

could it be that it was missing....:winkaway:

One of the cars were returned today, the Moms car per the video of Maria Guererra reporting right now. Bringing the car back to the house is when the video she took, took place. OTher two cars still w cops.

She also says A BOND company was used and property was more than likely put up to get the bond.

Cops havent said if mom is allowed to see the bio daughter.

Cops arent saying if Sherin had a passport.

One of the cars were returned today, the Moms car per the video of Maria Guererra reporting right now. Bringing the car back to the house is when the video she took, took place. OTher two cars still w cops.

She also says A BOND company was used and property was more than likely put up to get the bond.

In an article from India that I posted earlier, about adoptions from other countries, any child adopted has to have a passport. But India was relaxing rules about the documentation needed to get a passport because restrictions were delaying adoptions too much. So they changed the rules to allow the orphanage to certify birth/age, instead of insisting on a birth certificate. So Sherin's age is completely up to interpretation by all these different organizations that have dealt with her. I remember seeing that she was a year old when abandoned by her family, and now this article says she was newborn. We heard she was 2 when adopted, and 1.5, and now 2.5 in this article? Hard to say what is the truth anymore... Except that she was adorable. Those chubby little toddler arms and cheeks!!!

Sherin would have been issued a US passport when she was adopted! She may have had both an India passport and US one but I believe that the US embassy issues a US passport. Either way, she would have had a passport from one of the two countries in order to have travelled from India to the USA!

Sherin would have been issued a US passport when she was adopted! She may have had both an India passport and US one but I believe that the US embassy issues a US passport. Either way, she would have had a passport from one of the two countries in order to have travelled from India to the USA!

MAYBE what she MEANT to say was cops arent saying if they FOUND her passport...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member